Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

THE EARTH IS FLAT!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #5

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6  

Started by #502711 [Ignore] 29,Apr,17 05:07
I've been watching some full on bat shit crazy stuff on youtube today. These "Flat earthers" have been beating their drums for a while now trying to get everyone to believe this stuff. They're everywhere, even Shaq believes it. Let's start the debate. Do YOU believe this theory?

Here's one video I watched: only registered users can see external links

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By #502711 16,May,17 03:01
Jesus Christ. Type in "gravity proof" in youtube & all you get is flat earthers trying to prove how gravity ISN'T real.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,May,17 04:32 other posts 
It's sad to realize that there are still so many idiots. 3 thousand years ago, that would have been understandable. 2 thousand years ago we already know that the Earth is round but it would still be understandable that there are people who don't believe or don't understand the shape of the Earth. But nowadays one would expect to encounter such people among totally isolated tribes only. And yet, they are among us. They know how to drive cars and use computers but they don't know something so fundamental and, actually, obvious. Unfortunately, idiots exist and they will continue to exist.
By #502711 17,May,17 03:13
You forgot to mention that they also breed & teach their offspring this crap.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,May,17 05:34 other posts 
That's a very accurate observation my friend. They do that and then you get generations of ignorant people. I once objected to the indoctrination of a little girl who was been applauded for reciting a long religious text by heart and told the cheering relatives to stop indoctrinating the unsuspected ****. They were not happy to hear that of course. Because they themselves were subject to mental manipulation too.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 18,May,17 20:11 other posts 
Yes exactly. Generations of ignorant people that believes the earth is a spinning wet ball in a vacum.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,May,17 03:47 other posts 
You're so totally confused.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 19,May,17 18:24 other posts 
Look all i am saying, is that i am open to this possibility while globe believers are not.

That makes me openminded not confused.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,May,17 18:57 other posts 
You're confused because you think that the fact that the Earth is a sphere is a belief. It's not a belief. It's a fact. That's why you're confused. Belief is a cheap thing. Any moron can believe. Belief is what stupid people employ, for example the religious ones. Beliefs are nonsense. If you knew anything about elementary physics and maths you would see how wrong you are. Hopelessly wrong.
By #517356 20,May,17 02:27
I just don't get how anyone, in this day and age, can possibly believe the Earth is flat....

I can get that people can believe in many other things like eternal , one being enterties, and paranormal things..bigfoot ..loch ness monster etc BUT there is so much proof that the world is a globe.

Give me one absolutely 100% proof, can't be disproved , fact the the earth is flat
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,May,17 11:31 other posts 
Don't tell me. Tell those morons who say the earth is flat.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 20,May,17 21:32 other posts 
You comfusing a long time (200-300 years) of belief with a supposed fact.

There is no fact. Only manipulated pics.
By #435701 21,Feb,18 14:01
Greek18cm-Are you one of them Russkies tryin' to foment disagreements amongst us Mericahnskies?...Or jis sum dumass playin' wid all us syentific types?
By #502711 20,May,17 03:28
I, myself, believe the Earth is round. But I am willing to listen to the flat earthers side of the discussion. I will listen to any proof or theory you guys present. But so far, from all that I have seen, & i've gone out of my way to watch & read the flat earther side of this theory, & i'm still not convinced.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,May,17 18:20 other posts 
You shouldn't *believe* that the Earth is round. The earth *IS* round. End of story.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 20,May,17 21:29 other posts 
If you want to convinced to try it in this side by me or sny other.

Di a universal research somewhere else.

Thats my opinion.
By boc [Ignore] 21,Feb,18 18:57 other posts 
The flat earth model is not parsimonious with the evidence we have. And it actually contradicts itself.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 20,May,17 21:34 other posts 
It does not matter. All i see is me open in both propabilities and you so bonded to one.

For me that puts me in a better position and thats how i see things.

But who am i.... i have so many issues,maybe my pointbof view does not count
By #435701 21,Feb,18 14:03
Yeah, you be rite. Ifn' ya baleeves in ah phalt eirth, ya done coun none.
By boc [Ignore] 21,Feb,18 19:00 other posts 
You are an idiot. Being intelligent is not just believing anything. Critical thinking allows us to deductively arrive at possible scenarios and the likelihood of something being true.

By #436014 08,May,17 23:36
if earth is flat than a whole lot of scientific theories need revision, for instance gravitation - stuff in space gathers in a way that gravity pulls them more and more into a sphere-like shape the larger the object gets.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 11,May,17 07:26 other posts 
Exactly one of two reasons that the earth MUST NOT BE FLAT !

Oh they try so hard,that even you dont believe in flat earth you want to!
By #502711 12,May,17 06:17
There's no proof that the earth is flat.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 12,May,17 13:08 other posts 
Neither is a globe
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,May,17 18:07 other posts 
Right. It's a cube then.
Or, perhaps, a Mexican hat.
Some others say it has the shape of a dildo.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 13,May,17 13:44 other posts 
It could be a dildo !
Make sense!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,May,17 17:06 other posts 
My friend, there IS proof that the Earth is not flat. The proof is this. There is no way for an object the size of the Earth to be flat because it would violate the laws of gravity. The earth is a sphere and we've had proof of it for at least 2 thousand years. Anyone who believes that the Earth is flat is deluded and mad.
By #502711 12,May,17 18:26
It could be in the shape of a dildo.
By #358797 12,May,17 18:33
Well, common sense tells you that when an object has equal f.orce exuded on all areas, it becomes round in shape.... So yeah... Even common sense says the earth is round.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,May,17 19:50 other posts 
Exactly. Spot on sexy girl!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,May,17 19:53 other posts 
That's why only small size bodies, like comets, can have irregular shapes. All planets and stars are round. There's absolutely no reason for the Earth not to be round. So anyone who believes that the Earth is flat is completely ignorant, deluded and, sadly, an idiot.
By #502711 13,May,17 21:04
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 14,May,17 06:27 other posts 
Ah again with the gravity
By #502711 15,May,17 08:28
I can prove gravity exists. pick something up, then open your hand. Did it fall to the ground? If it did, then there's your proof.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 15,May,17 12:34 other posts 
That is not gravity. Not even scientist tell that. This is a joke. This is not gravity this is mass,thickness. Objects with higher thickness than the air or the object under them are going down
By #502711 16,May,17 02:57
Gravity (noun): the f.o.r.c.e that attracts a body towards the centre of the earth, or towards any other physical body having mass.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 16,May,17 09:10 other posts 
Thats a grammar definicion.
There is no lab condition exercise that prooves gravity. Even scientist tell that if you make a serius conversation. Yes generally gravity is that and we messaure it by this but in scientific depth ask anyone physysist (i think the word) and will tell you "we dont kniw how it works and we can proove it".
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 16,May,17 09:14 other posts 
There is two major fields that we take for granted that in fact has no base at all.

The statistic scinse (wich is a smart wat to be a liar)

And the fields about gravity, space ec.
You can add to this the evonomic and bank system but this is more obvius. The ither two everyone take it for granted.
By #502711 17,May,17 03:11
Mate, you don't need a "lab exercise" to prove gravity. The proof is in that nothing, with enough mass, is floating around or falling into the sky. This whole flat earth thing is giving me a headache, but i'm glad to have found one here on SYD. I wanted to show everyone that these people exist. There's no, absolutely NO proof that the flat earth exists. There is literally thousands of pictures & video of the earth's curvature. Another thing. I think every flat earther in the world should travel to the Kennedy Space Centre when they're launching a space shuttle & watch how it doesn't hit any dome & leaves the earths atmosphere. Explain that one mate. How can you explain hundreds of witnesses seeing with their own eyes these space shuttles leaving our atmosphere? It must be a hologram right?
By _avg_ [Ignore] 18,May,17 03:23 other posts 
You sure? I mean, for all the world -- the whole, round world -- it seems like Greek is just trolling us..maybe playing devil's advocate...

I mean, REAL flat-Earthers are about as common as straight guys who give blow-jobs to men.....RIGHT??
By #502711 22,May,17 03:58
No avg, Flat Earthers actually exist, sadly.
By _avg_ [Ignore] 27,May,17 01:37 other posts 
Nah, it's just assholes doing their asshole thing, and being anonymous assholes on the internet...including our Greek friend, here.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 18,May,17 20:09 other posts 
No there are no pics or vids that saw a globe.
By #502711 22,May,17 03:59
There's heaps of pics & vids of a round earth, Greek.
By Greek18cm [Ignore] 22,May,17 10:43 other posts 
No there are not.
Examine it with an open mind.
Just relax and look at them again.
By _avg_ [Ignore] 27,May,17 01:35 other posts 
Argument ad nauseum is not an argument....well, technically it's a poor and fallacious argument...but it does not establish a fact.
By #531414 21,May,17 12:44
The reason items lighter than air don't fall to the earth is because gravity has a stronger pull on the air around the object. Any object in space that has mass has gravity & thickness has nothing to do with it. A helium filled balloon has a lot more thickness than a marble. Yet, the balloon floats & the marble falls. An objects gravitational pull is based on an objects mass not its size & is based on how much an object curves space (see Einstein's Theory of General Relativity)
By #435701 21,Feb,18 14:05
Yeh, I knowed it. Ya jis playin' wid us dummies!
By olderbro [Ignore] 15,Oct,17 17:06 other posts 
A few years ago I read the theory that gravity is actually a push ****, not the pull **** we have all been taught to believe...

****=f o r c e dunno why thats a nono?

By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Oct,17 16:52 other posts 
At least 1 out of 3 Americans believe something equally silly: that the earth is 6000 years old

By phart [Ignore] 26,May,17 22:35 other posts 
Ok folks, Help me out here,a member has this pic on his page. /xpqph4l87vbupic.html .

Now I am not a scientist, nor have I had a chance to play 1 on tv. BUT look at this pic and tell me 1 thing. What the hell is holding the ocean water to the supposed "FLAT SURFACE"? There is cohesion in water. it tends to "stick" together so to speak and travel in large quantity's.

BUT if the earth was as this pic portrays, then our oceans would have dried up eon's ago and we would be extinct from lack of water. What is holding it around the edges? Try spilling some water on your desk. A small amount will stay on the desk in a spot. But continue to add, it will eventually find a path to the floor. Just as the ocean water would find a path to the edge of the "Flat" earth and it would fall off the edge.

Another thing.If the damn earth was flat, a aeroplane leaving the US flew to the equator and then flew in a direct path of the equator, just like following the seem in a globe, it would not ever make it back to it's starting point . It would fly into oblivion because the starting point would behind it.

BUT this could be the explanation for the Bermuda Triangle we don't hear much about anymore!

Granted, i have questions about the moon landing. But it would take a damn fool to believe man never made it to space at all and the pictures sent back from satellites are bullshit.
By #502711 27,May,17 06:49
Great comment, phart. No one can see the picture you tried to post though, unfortunately. Try uploading it to only registered users can see external links, from there you can copy & paste a link to use in this forum to be able to see the picture.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6  

Show It Off