Recent Posts of member olderbro

By olderbro 19,Dec,19 19:53
And there is nothing like a little salt in the wound.. Billy graham just announced trump should be removed!:x
Edit. Apologies, Billy Graham's evangelical magazine, not him but certainly close enough..

By olderbro 12,Feb,19 12:25
I'm 53 and I still don't have any sexual interest in older men lol. I also have no interest in those who have no interest, so I totally get if younger guys aren't into older.

By olderbro 12,Dec,18 21:31
I to got a bunch of points and was just about to thank him when i realized he is gone
Very sudden, without any indication.. I hope it's because he found a hot sex addict who wants him all to themself!
Hugs wherever you are Jailbait! xoxo

By olderbro 14,Mar,18 22:15
Ashamed?? hehe, don't be!
3 times but 2 of the guys refused to take the money.. all 3 times were just a blast. No shame here, i wanted to have fun with them and we did

By olderbro 05,Mar,18 20:29
A beautiful Indian woman was promised to be married in just a couple of weeks when i met her through a friend. We were all out partying at a club in Montreal(Jungle I think). As we were getting more drunk and dancing together she decided that I would be her first and last guy before marriage! I tried to explain I has gay and wouldn't want her first and last to be a horrible memory LOL. She spent all night assuring me she would be very happy no matter the outcome.. long story short I just couldn't get it up but we spent so much time playing and exploring that i ended up going down on her, at which point she had a beautiful orgasm.
She told me the next day that she knew it would be perfect and thanked me so many times for giving her that experience. And also that it was an experience she would never imagined asking somebody to do, but it is the first thing she will ask of her future man

By olderbro 22,Feb,18 22:32
HAHA anytime!

By olderbro 21,Feb,18 13:08
As a landscaper, i can relate to the yard work fantasy! He works in shorts and flip-flops and sweats like a piggy

By olderbro 02,Feb,18 22:12
I vote for bowling or pool, like you say it gives plenty of time for chat.. unlike a movie though still fun.
So refreshing to here somebody talking about doing something other than gearing up for sexnight LOL.
Hope it's a great night!

By olderbro 21,Jan,18 18:42
I've seen some str8 guys complain or say in their profile not gay. I comment on what i like gay/bi for sure but str8 i might hesitate or not bother.. that said I have also seen younger gay/bi guys complaining about older guys commenting.. some people even delete comments lol

Why post anonymously if you want/like comments?? hehe

By olderbro 21,Jan,18 15:25
razor in a hot bath

By olderbro 21,Jan,18 15:21
not a big drinker anymore but always think of the same liquors when i thirst..

Pimm's
Tequila
Vodka - with Cranberry or for Ceasars

Red wines more often these days

By olderbro 09,Jan,18 10:51
Great to see new features! bumping to make sure people see the thread and leave feedback.
Thank you!

By olderbro 06,Jan,18 12:01
Have no advice for you sorry to say, the people I do know who have published are academics and professionals in their field so they have an established following already. Even the academics sometimes joke about not selling though lol.
Do wish you the best of luck!

By olderbro 05,Jan,18 15:38
If it's near feeding time it's Bobo, any other time he doesn't care enough so it's jinx.. that said Jinx does think of himself as a dog and always has prefered the company of any dog. It's a pretty zen household

By olderbro 05,Jan,18 10:56
a mastiff(Bobo) and a cat(Jinx)

By olderbro 04,Jan,18 13:01
Sorry, that was not my intention at all.. Sorry everybody!

By olderbro 04,Jan,18 10:43
So now i am guilty by association for calling somebody out for being rude..

By olderbro 04,Jan,18 00:18
damn hot, wtf am i doing in Quebec!

By olderbro 03,Jan,18 22:55
Love it! Sadly i live in a small village in the country and my house is surrounded by 4 house 2 of which look over into my backyard.. i plan to plant cedar hedges to enclose my balcony/bbq area so i can be naked without worry of neighbors possible complaints.

By olderbro 03,Jan,18 22:25
Ok lets put things back in perspective, I called you out for being rude and then a few others joined in your campaign. Then a troll popped in to twist statements and turn this whole thread asking me to prove where i draw the line while still trying to make out like the OP intended something this wasn't..(read title.. no offense...)

Meanwhile the same topic on youtube doesn't get anywhere near the negative shit that you guys have been pushing here on a sex forum!
Again there is nothing wrong with his post, it's just you not liking it!
Sadly this became way to frustrating to give a shit about so i done.

By olderbro 03,Jan,18 16:05
exactly what??

By olderbro 03,Jan,18 16:05
I hope others get what i am saying..

By olderbro 03,Jan,18 15:52
Keep it real folks.. nobody is promoting abusive relationships and the OP in no way was leading the topic in that direction.. ITS A DISCUSSION FORUM!

Gay brothers seek legal advice...
a professor at Florida State University College of Law. He said that while **** is generally **** in most jurisdictions, the laws tend to be enforced in a way that would protect minors, prevent sexual abuse, and address imbalances of power. Those aren’t at issue in your consensual adult relationship

By olderbro 03,Jan,18 14:42
I am not avoiding anything, your arguments are the same ones used when gay people were trying to get acceptance or marriage.. whats next people wanting to marry ****...

The 'it's a fuck site' comment was not my comment and you don't need to take it out of it's context.

There are many differing opinions on this issue in psychology, your for the record statement from what i've read is not fact but suggested(which fits into the whole disdain I see in this thread).

BTW. do a quick search and read how many times this topic has surfaced on this forum, this is the first time(as far as i read) that it was met with such repulsion.

By olderbro 03,Jan,18 13:57
I disagree..

Site Rules Governing Behavior & Interaction with Other Members

By accessing the site, you agree to conduct yourself in an adult manner. This specifically means being polite to all members in chats and in the discussion forums.

By olderbro 03,Jan,18 13:36
Lame is bringing non consensual, violent acts into a discussion about what 2 consenting people(who may obviously care for eachother) do that doesn't inflict any evil acts on others.

By olderbro 03,Jan,18 13:25
'sick fucker' for a differing view/opinion to yours isn't an attack?? whatever..

By olderbro 03,Jan,18 12:09
You are entitled to your opinions, all of the posts here are attacks not just opinions.
How many members would respond knowing they are setting themselves up to be attacked.
Not one attack post here has given any sound reason why this is such a 'sick' topic.

By olderbro 03,Jan,18 10:47
LOL, one of your own statements to another member...

Now that's funny. Why are you here? Should we exchange recipes or talk about church? It's a fuck site. If you want the PG version, try Christian Mingle or something.

By olderbro 03,Jan,18 09:22
If the only kind of sex you are capable of is shoving your cock up anothers ass, then this discussion is moot.
What business is it of your morality what others are doing in their bedroom..

By olderbro 02,Jan,18 23:12
HAppy NEwYEAR! Thanks everyone

By olderbro 02,Jan,18 23:00
So hot!

By olderbro 02,Jan,18 22:50
Why so hostile and offensive?? There was no mention of ages(as in ****) and there are in deed a lot of people who have had consensual relations with family members.
The legal status of **** is based in biblical morality and reproduction but very little based on a rational reasoning.

By olderbro 19,Dec,17 21:37
Not yet, but its only a matter of time LOL!

By olderbro 16,Dec,17 17:33
several times riding Ive orgasmed though it mostly happens when I was riding without a saddle(bareback). Crazy wonderful experiences

By olderbro 19,Nov,17 13:25
used to be 100% top until a bf with a huge cock spoiled me.. i'm happiest bottoming now.

By olderbro 19,Nov,17 13:20
totally suckable!.. i know you'd prob like to hear more from the ladies but oh well

By olderbro 05,Nov,17 13:44
12 or 13. After games of truth or dare with a group, 9 year old buddy always wanted to see my larger cock.. after a couple of times i asked and he let me suck his tiny cock, what a summer.. always been totally gay..

By olderbro 05,Nov,17 13:22
butternut squash,
a billiard ball,
a dudes foot

By olderbro 15,Oct,17 20:17
5'8"
7"

By olderbro 15,Oct,17 17:06
A few years ago I read the theory that gravity is actually a push ****, not the pull **** we have all been taught to believe...

****=f o r c e dunno why thats a nono?