Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

caught masturbating

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #431002 [Ignore] 25,Feb,16 23:44
i have been caught by my mom.....twice. Both times i was completely naked and in front of a live streaming webcam.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #537175 02,May,18 04:42
your parents know you jerk off because all guys do , and young ones a couple of times a day . So most of us have been caught ,When I was younger I just pulled the bed covers over my throbbing cock when I heard anyone approach , but it was frustrating if you were close to point of no return and had to stop , and not the first time I have erupted inside the covers with my face no doubt giving a clue and next day mum had changed the sheets

By cumaddik [Ignore] 14,Apr,18 12:17 other posts 
I got caught masturbating many times in my life...when i was a ****, my mom caught me masturbating in the shower, and she caught me few times in my bedroom, one time in the garage..., she also caught me while i was sucking off a man...my older **** also caught me many times too; and most of the time, and since the first time i was caught, i was turned on by the fact that somebody was seeing me naked, horny, and masturbating...i also got caught by my geography teacher, by neighbors, strangers...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Apr,18 21:57 other posts 
Did any of them punish you?
By cumaddik [Ignore] 21,Apr,18 10:17 other posts 
My mom froze every times staring at my little hard dick with that look of surprise and took off without saying a word ...for the others, some were very surprised, some were shocked, some were amused, and fortunately for me, some got aroused and horny, and "punished" me by using me for their own pleasures ...my geography teacher, a couple neighbors, and strangers...
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Apr,18 10:45 other posts 
Sounds like you had many fun times!

By #522791 21,Apr,18 21:34
Been caught many times on purpose lol...once while on webcam...either way fuck it right

By #539358 14,Apr,18 12:58
I’ve always wanted to get caught masturbating by another man. I’d love him then to make me cum for him then wank him off too.

By #538948 13,Apr,18 23:13
My science teacher in 8th grade told me to go to the back room to take a test.The room was attached to the classroom by a door with a small window and the teachers desk is next to it.I was horny so I pulled out my dick and started jacking off and I saw the teacher glanced at me then turned around I stopped jerking off and it was awkward for the rest of the year.

By #510842 14,Oct,16 22:36
This one needs a little back story and a description of my bedroom. When I was younger the house we lived in was set up so that my room and my sisters room were next to each other with a bathroom between them that we shared. We each had a door in our room that led to the bathroom. My room was set up with the foot of my bed only a couple feet from the bathroom door. The bed was in the corner with a wall at the head and along one side. Well I had come close to being caught by my mom a few times but was always able to cover up and make it look like I was just watching TV or something. One day when I was 16 I think,I had just recently gotten home from school. I had football practice that afternoon so I had just finished up in the shower. Since I had the bathroom connected to my room I always just showered, dried off and walked naked to my room without worrying about anyone seeing me. Well this particular day I had done just that and was sitting naked on my bed leaning against the wall. I was sitting cross ways on my bed so that I was only a couple feet from the bathroom door and decided to rub one out. I was getting really close to cumming and I heard what I thought was my s-ister moving around in her room and then in the bathroom. I didn't think anything about it cause she always knocked if the door on my side of the bathroom was closed. Anyway I was just about to reach the point of no return when the door opened and my mom walked in with an armload of my laundry. Needless to say there was no turning back at that point and we made eye contact just as I started to cum. She just stood there eyes wide and mouth open while I shot a huge load on my stomach. She just stood there looking between my face and my cock/load I had just shot for a couple seconds then put the clothes she had in her hands down on the bed next to me and walked back into the bathroom closing the door behind her. Nothing was ever said by either of us about that but she sure made sure to knock before she came into my room after that.
By #517796 14,Oct,16 23:44
LMAO! That's some story. Thank God you had a liberal mom!!
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Oct,16 00:15 other posts 
Your palms didn't get hairy and you didn't go blind. Great.
By #510842 15,Oct,16 21:43
I honestly don't know who was more embarrassed, me or her
By #316057 16,Oct,16 00:11
Where had I read this story in the Web
By #510842 16,Oct,16 20:16
True story but this is the third or fourth different forum topic I've posted it on so quite possibly here. I don't think I've told the story anywhere but here but I could be wrong.

By #520705 16,Oct,16 04:26
About three times, but some close calls as well

By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Oct,16 00:36 other posts 
I sold mattresses for a few years. One night I was the last one in the store and had this crazy idea to jerk off while lying on one of the beds after I locked the door. My pants were down to my knees and I had some paper towel in my hand for clean up. Off I went having a fine time at work after my shift. I blew my load into the paper towel, pulled up my pants and went home.
Our store manager and I had sort of a flirtatious business relationship. When I went in the next day she asked to see me in her office and told me that there had been some upgrades to the security system.
She turned around her laptop to show the video of me jerking off on the bed! What could I say, there was no denying it. She said that she appreciated the fact that I used the paper towel and please don't do it again.
I was getting up to leave with my tail between my legs and my red face and she said "Oh, thanks for the show, I enjoyed it five times this morning".

By cockbot3000 [Ignore] 14,Oct,16 14:52 other posts 
Back in high school my mom caught me mid session naked and spread eagle on the toilet. She yelled Jesus Christ! Go to bed! And we never spoke of it again.

By #508255 11,Mar,16 11:35
Yes caught a few times years ago by my **** and some of her friends but I have done it to be caught as well

By #485312 02,Mar,16 08:57
who were you streaming with??? did she see the monitor??? and how did she react??? *Lix*
By #431002 10,Mar,16 22:33
once was on, cam4.com so a lot of random strangers were watching and the second time was on skype for a random person i met online. she didnt see the monitor but i was completely naked and she saw the webcam. she was upset, said we needed to talk and i should get dressed. she told me how wrong she thinks it is

By #289712 08,Mar,16 05:56
Nearly, a couple times when I was younger. I'm sure I've been seen unwittingly though. I used to live for years in a sweet apartment, first floor, to the buildings rear facing an alley, with a reasonably concealed balcony. I hardly wore clothes at home, so I was forever out there naked, lounging about and I'd frequently masturbated there. Hope they enjoyed the show!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 08,Mar,16 11:12 other posts 
I'm sure they did. I wish I had been your neighbor.

On a related topic, I once lived in an apartment house where the neighboring building was one story higher so the windows of top floor apartments of that building looked out over the roof of my building. I often went up to the roof in the evening and jacked off along with the resident of one of those apartments.

By #64328 08,Mar,16 09:52
Ilet a buddy in jr high purposely catch me jacking off. Other than that never been busted. I did have many many close calls though. I have always likes jacking in risky places
By spermkiss [Ignore] 08,Mar,16 11:07 other posts 
"I have always liked jacking in risky places."

Ain't that the truth? There is something really thrilling and exciting about whipping it out and stroking out a load in a public or semi-public place. And to be caught at the moment of climax would make that climax insanely intense.

By skinb [Ignore] 03,Mar,16 11:51 other posts 
I came home from school, got completely naked, got out the lotion and one of my step moms Victoria **** catalogues and laid back in bed jerking off. I was in the zone and didn't hear her come downstairs. I hear hey can you then pause as she walked in and saw what I was doing. I had my dick in my hand lotioned up going at it. She just turned and walked out. I heard her go back up stairs and quickly finished. We never talked about it later
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Mar,16 15:53 other posts 
Wise mom
By #485312 03,Mar,16 16:39
but l bet she laughs everytime she thinks of it..l know l would *lix*

By #221574 26,Feb,16 22:41
It was kind of a turn on

By cardinal [Ignore] 26,Feb,16 22:31 other posts 
nothing to be ashamed about everybody does it shoulda just told her you'd be with her in a few moments.

By #221574 26,Feb,16 22:23
As soon as I was old enough to cum I jacked off all the time. My mom walked in on me one time but I just kept going and she watched me cum.

By #431002 26,Feb,16 18:29
she freaked out. i wish she would have helped me finish. but i had to stop at the time. finished shortly after tho

By #502573 26,Feb,16 10:49
How about the rest of the story Paul? LOL

By spermkiss [Ignore] 26,Feb,16 10:45 other posts 
So, did you stop or go ahead and finish yourself off?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off