Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

*World Views*

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #41

Pages:  #1... #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   #41   #42   #43  

Started by mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Apr,15 11:21  other posts
What's poppin' where you are ? Care to share ?

Current events, rants and raves...general chit chat...politics..
Have a discussion

Anything bugging you,maybe the members could help you with your problem ?

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #220845 16,May,15 22:39
Support the NRA
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,May,15 14:43 other posts 
Is that the Nigerian Rhinocerus Association?
Indeed, it needs support. Rhinos are endangered.

By mr_blue [Ignore] 16,May,15 07:40 other posts 
A friends ch!ld just said this,
"why can't people eat make up ?,then they would be pretty on the inside too !"

By bella! [Ignore] 16,May,15 10:12 other posts 
Chi!dren! Unfiltered, they always say what's on their mind! They haven't experienced life long enough to realize that not only can make up be used to enhance attributes, it's also used to "hide" flaws.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 16,May,15 18:38 other posts 
Ch!ldren don't carry hidden agendas when speaking,it's the age of innocence,where k!ds should be dreaming of being a tractor or a bird,where their imagination should be encouraged to help give them the confidence and skills for later on in life.

The ch!ld made a conversation starter amongst the adults present....

Ch!ldren don't see the world as adults do,and they shouldn't.why burden them with your insecurities at such a young age ?

Anyway, I just thought it was a fun thing to share..
By bella! [Ignore] 16,May,15 21:40 other posts 
Chi!dren are beautiful, pure, spontaneous and so many other superlatives and when I used the term, "unfiltered", it wasn't meant in a negative way, it was meant as quite often they will say what they want to say, when they want to say it. I'm sure many members may have heard a youngster say; "mom, I've got to pee-pee", they might be at grandma's when someone calls out; "when are we going home?". Youngsters are like parrots, the hear what is said and *may* repeat what they hear. Little ones aren't born with a predisposition about people, that is why it is so important that parents and adults are conscious of what they say in the midst of young ones so that that their ( parents and adults ) venom is not spread at an inopportune time.

What a beautiful observation for a chi!d to share, edible make up to the make the inside as pretty as the outside! Life through the eyes of a chi!d.... Thanks for sharing that!
By #451452 18,May,15 02:19
If it were only that easy to make people pretty on the inside.

By mr_blue [Ignore] 16,May,15 02:33 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,May,15 05:08 other posts 
That was funny.
The video below it is interesting too.
But can it be a joke? Women who have never seen their pussy? ???

By mr_blue [Ignore] 16,May,15 07:48 other posts 
Anything is possible leo..but it looks as if there are some that haven't seen their own pussy.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,May,15 08:44 other posts 
Unbelievable! !!!!!
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

Where are these women? I can offer free services to them, help them discover their pussies. Some of the women on the video are quite attractive, I wouldn't mind at all showing them how beautiful they are down there. How odd to think that there are women like that. Don't they have sexual needs? Or do they simply suppress them.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 16,May,15 10:09 other posts 
How would you advertise your services ?

Hi,My name is leo, I like helping women find their lost kitty ?

People have body dysmorphia ,some women have hang ups about their bits,just like guys do...

People fulfil their sexual needs in many ways too.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,May,15 11:30 other posts 
Well, in this day and age, it's easy for people to submit requests on sites for meetups. I don't know how i'd advertise, but if such a forum existed, i'd be willing to provide free services. i have, in the past, managed to make a non-orgasmic woman fully orgasmic by showing her how to masturbate properly. it worked. she was not my girlfriend. of course, i did have sex with her a few times.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,May,15 11:32 other posts 
as for the "People fulfil their sexual needs in many ways too", this is true, but, often, it may not be their choice. Some people only masturbate because they don't know how to do otherwise, for example. Sad. There's always a better way to fulfil one's sexual needs.

By mr_blue [Ignore] 16,May,15 02:19 other posts 
Crotch watch UK...
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,May,15 05:09 other posts 
If I realized that some girl was watching my crotch I'd encourage her to look further maybe I'd touch myself too.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 16,May,15 05:13 other posts 
You might have more luck with the women from the second link....
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,May,15 05:47 other posts 
I Think so. Do you know their phone numbers? I'm gonna hit on them right now.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 16,May,15 06:09 other posts 

By #359325 22,Apr,15 22:03
A bill is coming up before the city council and mayor here in Los Angeles for to make it legal for women to go topless at Venice Beach! Someone commented that the men can go topless, why not the women? Any thoughts/comments on this?
By #358797 23,Apr,15 03:08
I don't see why women shouldn't be allowed to. Free the boobies!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 16,May,15 05:33 other posts 
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,May,15 05:47 other posts 
I agree.

By mr_blue [Ignore] 16,May,15 05:07 other posts 

Big pants.....

By mr_blue [Ignore] 16,May,15 02:07 other posts 

rubberman...

By boc [Ignore] 15,May,15 07:27 other posts 
Tyrants are really cowards who irritate me.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 15,May,15 16:38 other posts 
“Most civilisation is based on cowardice. It's so easy to civilize by teaching cowardice. You water down the standards which would lead to bravery. You restrain the will. You regulate the appetites. You fence in the horizons. You make a law for every movement. You deny the existence of chaos. You teach even the ch!ldren to breathe slowly. You tame.”

By mr_blue [Ignore] 12,May,15 23:40 other posts 
T.V or Music ?

Which can you live without?
By #85103 12,May,15 23:59
Ooooh, I can definitely live without TV!
Music? That would be very difficult for me to live without. It's my trade, so I'd starve without it!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 13,May,15 00:14 other posts 
Music is your soundtrack to life, a piece of music can stir emotions and put your mind in that place where you can feel at peace...

If I watch TV I end up shouting at it, ,like it will make any difference to what happens, I need to take the advice of a friend and get a rubber/foam brick to throw at it...

So TV can go out the window....
By #85103 13,May,15 00:23
Haha! "Music is your soundtrack..." I've said that almost word for word in numerous lectures and interviews over the years!

The Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy - "Television, the **** of the nation,
Breeding ignorance and feeding radiation..."
By mr_blue [Ignore] 13,May,15 00:46 other posts 
Apt phrase though. "Music is your soundtrack...."
By #358797 13,May,15 16:10
TV for me too. Lol. I went 8 years without cable, and loved it. Only reason I have it now is cuz its bundled with my damn internet.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 15,May,15 04:16 other posts 

By #358797 15,May,15 02:36
BB King died
By mr_blue [Ignore] 15,May,15 02:38 other posts 

By mr_blue [Ignore] 12,May,15 23:52 other posts 
Cultural ignorance on this site is too funny for words sometimes....

Have a

By mr_blue [Ignore] 23,Apr,15 10:08 other posts 
Does anyone drink tea anymore ?
By Sickboy [Ignore] 23,Apr,15 10:54 other posts 
Yes, nothing better than a cup of Yorkshire Tea!!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 26,Apr,15 12:07 other posts 
I haven't had that for a while...PG TIPS here... I used to use tea leaves....

It can depend on the water...where my nan used to live,any tea tasted good... something to do with soft/hard water,whatever that is...sounds like Geordie slang for full and half strength beer....
By #358797 23,Apr,15 16:20
I drink earl grey...
By #488677 23,Apr,15 21:19
Lipton ftw
By #358797 23,Apr,15 21:30
I'm not too big on Lipton. I get Bigelow.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Apr,15 06:34 other posts 
Lipton is the worst tea on Earth. I agree with you arexa.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 08,May,15 18:23 other posts 
By #23212 23,Apr,15 21:59
'Golden Monkey' Tea, from China. About USD$35.00 per 100 grams. Very expensive, but wonderful!
For 'regular' days, a personal blending of Assam from India, with some Chinese Keemun and some from Fujian Province.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Apr,15 09:52 other posts 
Some people can't afford that. We can't assume that everyone has the same level of comfort in life. For most, a cup of ordinary tea is the most they can afford. There are, however, more decent teas than lipton, for the same level of prices.
By #132188 24,Apr,15 10:04
the key words were (Golden Monkey)not price.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Apr,15 10:06 other posts 
Sure, I understand. Happy Aussie Day by the way
--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

Well, I replied without consulting google, so my apologies. The content of my message, however, remains the same: best wishes!
By #132188 24,Apr,15 10:18
Australia day is the 26th of january, today is anzac day . Remember google is your friend
By mr_blue [Ignore] 24,Apr,15 12:04 other posts 
By #23212 25,Apr,15 04:36
Leo, here is the Assam tea bags I often use. I believe that USD$4.09 for 25 bags is quite affordable (And a box of 100 is about the same as Bigelow):

By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Apr,15 09:13 other posts 
Excellent. Thank you very much. I'm sure tea lovers here will also appreciate the info.
By Dalecash [Ignore] 25,Apr,15 20:55 other posts 
Twinings Russian Caravan, very delightful
By mr_blue [Ignore] 29,Apr,15 16:00 other posts 
By #85103 29,Apr,15 16:02
My favourite drink
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,15 16:06 other posts 
Sometimes the responses are difficult to follow. NWCock, are you saying that tea is your favorite drink or is one of the products mentioned your tea of choice?
By #85103 29,Apr,15 16:12
Oops! Sorry. Tea is my favourite drink. My first drink of the day has to be coffee, but from around mid afternoon onwards I prefer to take tea...
...and I'll only take tea in a china cup too...
...and I like the 'ritual' of brewing up - warming the tea pot first etc...

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Apr,15 16:51 other posts 
Tea in a china cup?! I don't own china, just stoneware.

Brits are known for enjoying their tea so how would you explain to me, a foreigner, what the true 'ritual' of brewing up consists of. And I have no idea of what warming the pot is.

Now my ritual is, I place 2 to 3 teabags in my ( I hesitate to say china ) glass teapot, boil up water in my 'whistling teakettle', when the kettle whistles, pour the water into the teapot. Now it's time to allow the tea to steep and in about 8 to 10 minutes, enjoy. I do use Lipton Tea because it's the only thing I know.
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 30,Apr,15 15:46 other posts 
Simple. Place teabag in mug, add boiling water, leave to brew for a little while (about 30 seconds for me), remove teabag, add milk and sugar if required, and stir. Job's a good'un.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   #40   #41   #42   #43  

Show It Off