Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

*World Views*

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #35

Pages:  #1... #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   ...#43

Started by mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Apr,15 11:21  other posts
What's poppin' where you are ? Care to share ?

Current events, rants and raves...general chit chat...politics..
Have a discussion

Anything bugging you,maybe the members could help you with your problem ?

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By #358797 09,Jun,16 21:49
Apparently today is some kind of National Sex Day... (6/9... 69...it's no wonder it's some kind of holiday. )

I'll be fucking myself... Hopefully that counts as celebrating.
By #507249 10,Jun,16 15:06
Damn it...story of my life; always a day late!! I would've volunteered to help you celebrate! You know, to be patriotic for a national holiday and all...
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,16 15:14 other posts 
National holiday!? It was WORLDWIDE!
By #358797 10,Jun,16 15:40
The thingy I saw said it was national... I figured it made sense since other places write the day before the month...
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jun,16 14:51 other posts 
You are absolutely correct. The rest of the world must celebrate a bit later, on September 6th!

By zzick [Ignore] 07,Jun,16 11:03 other posts 
Everybody around here is hoping and praying Kanye West will cover that bobby Darin classic, "queen of the hop" ! (Around here, I mean us coloured kids in Compton )!
By JustWill [Ignore] 07,Jun,16 23:04 other posts 
The rest of us are just hoping that Kanye will cover his head with a plastic trash bag and pull the tie-cord veeeery tightly.
By #485312 07,Jun,16 23:37
his wife needs one of them plastic bags too *lix*
By Rocksalt [Ignore] 08,Jun,16 00:33 other posts 
Amen!!!

By #358797 04,Jun,16 01:08
Muhammad Ali died...
That's sad....
By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,Jun,16 09:04 other posts 
By #358797 07,Jun,16 00:38
And now Kimbo Slice has died!
I loved watching that fella.

By #509475 12,May,16 04:36
Faux pas and Gaffs . Is Britain getting politicaly incorrect of late . Or is it just a case of plain old foot in mouth . What with Ken Livingstone's Hitler and Zonisom . David Cameron saying at Buckingham Palace Afghanistan and Nigeria as “spectacularly corrupt” The Queen herself caught on camera describing Chinese government officials as “very rude”. And Greater Manchester Police apologise for racial stereotyping for using a fake terrorist shouting "Allahu Akbar" in a mock terror attack. Mind your P and q hey what .
By #23212 12,May,16 21:23
"Gaffs" is it? OK, then how about your "Zonisom"? Sounds like a new sleeping pill?
By #188992 13,May,16 18:05
Nah, it's always there and it's just a coincidence that the cameras have caught a few lately. The Queen is married to PRINCE PHILIP ffs, so she's bound to have a little bit of his racism rubbed off on her!!

Cameron's Dad had an interest in an offshore tax dodging company so him calling Nigeria and Afghanistan corrupt is, to say the least, a teeny weeny bit ironic.

The cops are ALWAYS committing crimes, real ones and ones of "taste". The terror attack rehearsal probably falls into the latter category.
By #509475 16,May,16 05:19
Here's a thought provoking letter I received . Are we realy racist in Britain . What's your thoughts .

Racist - me?

A passage written by an Englishman about the current situation in HIS homeland -

I have been wondering about why Whites are racists, and no other race is.

There are British Africans, British Chinese, British Asian, British Turks, etc, etc, etc,

and then there are just British. You know what I mean, plain ole English people that were born here. You can include the Welsh, the Scottish and the people who live off our shores of Great Britain on tiny islands. Yes, we are all true Brits.

The others that live here say the following:

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You call me ‘White boy’, ‘Cracker’, ‘Honkey’, ‘Whitey’, ‘Caveman’, ‘White trash’, and that’s OK.

But when I call you, Nigger, Spade, Towel head, Sand-nigger, Paki, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink, you call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of cr1me against you. So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the Muslim Council of Great Britain.

You have Black History Month.

You have swimming pools for Asian women.

You have Islamic banks for Muslims only.

You have year of the dragon day for Chinese people.

If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month, we’d be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to ‘advance’ OUR lives, we’d be racists.

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black Britain or Miss Asia, but any colour can be in the Miss UK.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships, you know we’d be racists.

There are over 200 openly proclaimed Muslim only schools in England. Yet if there were ‘White schools only’, that would be a racist school!

In the Bradford riots and Toxteth riots, you believed that you were standing-up for your race and rights. If we stood-up for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you’re not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

We fly our flag, we are racists. If we celebrate St. George’s day we are racists.

You can fly your flag and it’s called diversity. You celebrate your cultures and it’s called multiculturalism.

You rob us, carjack us, and r@pe our daughters. But, when a white police officer arrests a black gang member or beats up an Asian d r u g dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud, but you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists??

That’s why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won’t stand up for ourselves!

BEING PROUD TO BE WHITE! It’s not a crime, YET... But getting very close!
By #485312 18,May,16 17:34
aussies are painted as racist because we want our country back, lm sick of all the terrorist shit, that's all we hear about now, these fucked up religious fanatics running around telling us how to live, wish they would take their pretend friend allah back to the middle east and blow the fuck out it ... cant believe that grown men can behave like cunts because of some bullshit preachings that make as much sense as that jewish zombie sandal wearing creep that was his own father and a ghost...what fucking rot will they think of next...oh that's right, fucking aliens are the next best thing...*Lix*

By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,May,16 19:03 other posts 
If women live longer than men,shouldn't men retire first ?
By #485312 12,May,16 02:03
that's why women should marry younger men, so it evens itself out, *lix*

By chutkaapyasaa [Ignore] 10,May,16 14:00 other posts 
I know your dick is hot than mine. But, I request you to please support me by voting "HOT" for "Pic of the Month". It does not cost any point. /pic_of_month.php?id=6981

By mr_blue [Ignore] 04,May,16 20:32 other posts 
John Kasich, the last remaining opponent against Donald Trump for the Republican presidential nomination, has exited the race giving the New York billionaire a clear path to becoming the party's contender.

At a press conference in Columbus in his home state, Ohio, Mr Kasich gave a brief speech confirming he was ending his bid for the White House, but did not give his reasons why or refer to Mr Trump.

His announcement came just a day after Mr Trump won the Indiana primary and the only other contender, Ted Cruz, dropped out of the race.

This means that Mr Trump, barring any unusual last minute incident, will become the Republican presidential candidate against the Democratic nominee, who is likely to be Hillary Clinton.
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,May,16 22:38 other posts 
Trumpty Dumpty for President! 'Cause he tells it like it is, even if we aren't really sure what "it" he is actually talking about.
By #460385 08,May,16 16:16
It really is a sad time for the US. Either candidate is qualified or competent to run this country. It's sad to see what money can buy, but I guess that is the American way.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 10,May,16 11:25 other posts 
Just as bad over here cb54,pretty much every politician here went to the same elitist sch00ls,forget what party they represent,they only give a shit about the 'money men',politicians are puppets now more than ever...

By #358797 08,May,16 07:46
Happy Mother's Day to all the mommas! 🌹🌷🌹
By #509475 08,May,16 08:01
Happy mothers day Arexa .
By #358797 08,May,16 08:09
Thank you
By mr_blue [Ignore] 08,May,16 14:21 other posts 
By #358797 08,May,16 15:45
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,May,16 19:55 other posts 
You're a good mother arexa. Happy mother's day to you.
By #358797 08,May,16 20:14
Thank you

By mr_blue [Ignore] 01,May,16 14:52 other posts 
It makes me lmfao when people can't be bothered to read..
Does anyone really read the additional info on a members page ?...
By #485312 03,May,16 07:36
no they don't, l get asked nearly every day where am l from, maybe have to write it on my pussy lips to get it noticed *lix*
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,May,16 12:18 other posts 
Wait! Members have PAGES? And there is extra info on them? Seriously? I was not aware of this...
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,May,16 15:30 other posts 
There's blogs too !!
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,May,16 16:54 other posts 
BLOGS?! Nobody reads that shit...
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,May,16 17:34 other posts 
It would appear to be the case...

By mr_blue [Ignore] 27,Apr,16 09:48 other posts 
Who's the most competitive, men or women ?
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,May,16 12:19 other posts 
Women.
And I will kick the ass of any guy who disagrees with me.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,May,16 12:50 other posts 
no universal reply.

By #358797 29,Apr,15 13:26
Isn't it a bit discouraging that doctors call what they do "practice?"
By mr_blue [Ignore] 16,Apr,16 03:38 other posts 
By leopoldij [Ignore] 16,Apr,16 19:32 other posts 
Great observation arexa.
By #494679 16,Apr,16 19:48
By #507249 21,Apr,16 16:02
Right!? And get paid far to well to practice!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 26,Apr,16 13:15 other posts 

By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Apr,16 14:13 other posts 
Prince, Multifaceted Pop Star Who Remade Genres, Is Dead at 57
only registered users can see external links

By #435701 12,Apr,16 13:39
Yeah...the WHOLE World is bugging me!!! Everyone in power is out of control...and...they have nuclear weapons! And there is not ONE thing I can do about it...Except something I already did...Not have kids that likely will not live out their lives...Wondering if I will. And I am 65...
By #485312 13,Apr,16 02:58
every generation has a fear of the world collapsing, my parents feared the Japanese invading, l feared atomic destruction and my son will fear nuclear warfare, lm sure the sky wont fall in totally for the next few hundred years, and if it does, we need as many people to survive to carry on the human race...cant live in fear of everything that might happen *lix*

By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Apr,16 00:19 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

Would anyone take part in this?
By #485312 05,Apr,16 23:41
only registered users can see external linksonly registered users can see external links
l did, on the steps of the opera house a few years ago, got to kiss the resident channel seven weather man naked and had tickets for the indoor shoot too, was a great morning *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Apr,16 01:45 other posts 
That's great!
Did you noticed any man with a hard cock?
By #485312 06,Apr,16 03:47
lol, yes while inside, a dude on the stage decided to start wanking, the whole audience began to laugh and egg him on till the bouncers ejected him from the auditorium, was pretty funny, and a girl put on a sarong and got chanted at till she took it off again...l was in the front and had bright red hair, but they dulled down all the bright hair dos in the shots, they sent me an official print of the shoot...*Lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Apr,16 05:58 other posts 
I wouldn't have wanked but I would definitely have gotten hard. So such events aren't good for me.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 10,Apr,16 03:59 other posts 
You wouldn't want to go naked bungee jumping then ?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Apr,16 07:03 other posts 
If there was a nice girl waiting to be fucked underneath, I would.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   #35   #36   #37   #38   #39   ...#43

Show It Off