Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Do you want your wife to fuck other guys?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #4

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Started by #378158 [Ignore] 23,May,13 11:03
I have had a fanticy for a long time about watching my wife fuck another guy. My fanticy is that my innocent little wife gets in a situation where she is drinking and suduced or that she is in a situation where she is blackmailed into haveing sex with another guy. makes me hard as a rock to think about watching some guy take her pussy. Anyone else have fanticys about getting their wife fucked?

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By CreativeOne [Ignore] 07,Sep,13 19:14 other posts 
"NO" !

By #410609 12,Aug,13 10:52
I want to fuck your wife...anybodies wife but my own!
By Rose [Ignore] 07,Sep,13 17:00 other posts 

By #207952 14,Aug,13 07:20
c mine hope u and ur wife like it /xpji8q30kzmgpic.html

By #5423 06,Jul,13 20:09
Masturbate to the thought all the time!!!!

By jackd [Ignore] 06,Jul,13 08:22 other posts 
Watching you wife get fucked by a friend is a lot of fun.The 3 of us really had fun.I still jack off to those memories.

By #220845 05,Jul,13 09:09
WhenI was married I had this fantasy all the time.

By #258892 04,Jul,13 13:05
My girl fucks other guys all the time. Sometimes I even come home from work to find her bent over with one of her fucks balls deep in her. And they just keep right on fucking.

Sometimes she even calls her FWB's to come over to fuck while I'm home. Anywhere anytime is her philosophy...nothing is sacred.

By Asphaltcowboy [Ignore] 11,Jun,13 14:41 other posts 
My wife and I had a hot guy with an 8 1/2" cock last week.i have a little dick 4 1/2" hard. I sucked him hard and then he stuck it in my wife's hole pumped her 4 times and then I stuck it in her and pumped her 4 times. We did this about 5 times each until my wife just started laughing when I would put it in her and mounting with joy at his. I then watched him fuck her good and hard as she told me what a little dick I had in front of him. I loved it. He fucked her all night an I sucked him hard every time.

By mahak [Ignore] 24,May,13 13:51 other posts 
I wud love it. Provided its with stranger n with safety. Condition my wife , who loves to get fucked non stop for as long as possible...I give non stop of 3 mins..she loves it ..but..u know...I wud love to see her moaning noisly while getting fucked hard...

By #264896 23,May,13 22:21
It's reassuring to be married to a woman other men find desirable and appealing. Allowing another man to fuck your wife is the ultimate validation of this, and while many men find the fantasy erotic I believe most would find watching it in real-time not the validation they were hoping for. Just an opinion.
By jackd [Ignore] 24,May,13 02:46 other posts 
Validation my butt,it was fantastic sex.The 3 of us were great.Sometimes his gf came along too.

By jackd [Ignore] 24,May,13 02:41 other posts 
My ex wife and I had our own boyfriend(my best friend)she would screw him and I got to blow him(I was better,lol).Went on for years.Still friends with him.

By #394343 23,May,13 22:52
Think she could handle me?

[deleted image]

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Show It Off