Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Do you want your wife to fuck other guys?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Started by #378158 [Ignore] 23,May,13 11:03
I have had a fanticy for a long time about watching my wife fuck another guy. My fanticy is that my innocent little wife gets in a situation where she is drinking and suduced or that she is in a situation where she is blackmailed into haveing sex with another guy. makes me hard as a rock to think about watching some guy take her pussy. Anyone else have fanticys about getting their wife fucked?

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Feb,17 01:45 other posts 
I'd like to befriend men who want their wife to be fucked by others. And I'll make myself available for fucking her.

By #526576 25,Jan,17 16:11
My wife does fuck other men. She's been doing it since we got married. With the other guys, there isn't an emotional connection. Just sex. She does it for lots of reasons. Pure horny-ness, favors for perks at work, the thrill of me seeing her hit on someone else. Relationships can be more fun if you stop being jealous
By #513002 21,Feb,17 11:50
my wife fucks other men and has made her a better lover no question.

By #503815 28,Jan,17 16:48
I always fantasize about this. I've often told her that if she ever wanted to fuck someone else, that she would at least have the decency to let me watch and/or join

By #526883 27,Jan,17 11:58
yes I have these thoughts very often and they are extremely intense....im not sure what is causing the pleasure....you know?....I mean another man fucking your wifes cunt behind your back is the number one "NO NO"...but for me the thought gets me leaking
By #514308 28,Jan,17 12:02
Me too....my wife will participate in fantasy talk during sex, and that gets me (and her) off every time.

She LOVES to talk about cock

By #528034 27,Jan,17 10:42
I would be keen to watch another couple have a romp or two.

By #423426 26,Jan,17 20:20
No, not really.

By #510951 26,Jan,17 18:52
Oh yes, I love watching her fuck other guys

By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 25,Jan,17 20:36 other posts 
If there's another man in our bed, we share him. If a woman, we share her. No jelousy, we all have a good time. Usualy always a guy though, but we never, ever do anything unless we're together. 3-somes are amazing if you find the right person to share. Have to be carefull though, there's some strange people out there. Long as we're together though, its a hoot.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Nov,16 10:23 other posts 
Only if I fuck the other man's wife
By #485312 21,Jan,17 21:57
couldn't you watch and enjoy your wife being pleased by another man Leo??? would you let your wife go for a massage every week??? with a happy ending??? just hypothetical *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,Jan,17 10:19 other posts 
I would... But I would *also* like to benefit... Can't pass on an opportunity of fucking...
By #485312 23,Jan,17 08:02
l think most men are always looking for benefits on the side, a cheap thrill or a sexy tryst *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Jan,17 08:55 other posts 
That's very true, at least in my case.
By #485312 23,Jan,17 16:56
well youre in good company, youre just as normal as most men Leo, only you act on your urges *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,Jan,17 15:48 other posts 
I do.... But i also offer my services too!

By #511804 23,Jan,17 19:32
I prefer a monogamous life time love affair.

By #487206 21,Jan,17 16:44
This is my biggest fantasy....We talk about it and I think it will become a reality soon

By #514308 20,Nov,16 09:00
Yes, a fantasy of mine as well, and regular part of our role playing.

I've told her, if she ever wants another cock, to go for it...she has yet to accept the offer

I have no desire to be humiliated, I just want to watch her suck and fuck.

By #358797 19,Oct,13 08:57
If the day ever comes that my future husband says anything along these lines to me, he will definitely be getting a smack up side the head.
I'm a one cock kind of lady, and loyal as fuck. I've never once cheated, and I never will. For such an act of betrayal to be construed as a turn on, in my opinion, indicates underlying mental conditions.
Some fantasies are better left unspoken.
By johnp [Ignore] 30,Nov,13 13:05 other posts 
A bit harsh arexa! Lots of men have a similar fantasy!! My wife has been having sex w other men (in my presents) for over 10 yrs and although u could make a case for me having a "mental condition" i and we r extremely happy and blend in to society quite well!!
By #358797 30,Nov,13 13:27
If she has sex with other guys willingly, that's one thing. Reread the topic, doesn't sound like consensual sex to me at all.
By johnp [Ignore] 30,Nov,13 15:21 other posts 
Oh ya that fucking creepy!! I'm talking willingly... I should read more careful next time.... Dudes a weirdo!!!
By #374512 01,May,14 02:17
god i wanna fuck yur wife shes damn hot!!
By #514308 20,Nov,16 08:53
You two are both so hot...
By johnp [Ignore] 05,Sep,14 00:47 other posts 
I knew I were fucking w me!!

By #420574 19,Nov,16 23:36
Who likes hairy pussy? I want to watch my wife take some cock

By 2xTheOral [Ignore] 24,Jul,16 00:32 other posts 
I enjoy watching my girl get fucked. I like watching her ride cowgirl on another guys hard dick. When she is reverse cowgirl I like to lick her clit. She can not get pregnant so she has asked other guys to cum in her pussy and then I would fuck and cum in her pussy too. I would sometimes eat cum out of her pussy.

By #136427 16,Sep,14 07:52
I just wish my wife would fuck me, not **** all the time.

By #472927 12,Sep,14 10:46
We both kind of like the idea of having another man to share
By botanic [Ignore] 12,Sep,14 11:15 other posts 
well just call on me !

By #281008 05,Sep,14 00:21
I will fuck other wives but no-one fucks my wife

By #7976 04,Sep,14 23:15
Once upon a time... in a different, much shorter marriage... seemingly in a different age and time; my wife screwed other men but always in a situation where I was being entertained by his wife or gf. Today with my wife of 30 years; she's not interested in swinging and I can't say I'd like to see her with another man. Theoretically however, If the opportunity presented itself, I'd be willing to partner swap with the right couple.

By Browningman [Ignore] 03,Sep,14 08:14 other posts 
Wish to see her again fucking other cocks

By #174339 30,Aug,14 16:42
I always believed that in a sexual act; two men only (not one) can satisfy a woman and one woman can easily satisfy two men. I am talking here about average men and women. It is a fact, if truthfully experienced, that any other

By #68656 23,May,13 11:35
The big question is whether his innocent little wife wishes to become an object of pleasure to some other lecherous man.
Perhaps she values her marriage vows.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 06,Jul,13 14:54 other posts 
maybe the "little wife" is not so "innocent" John!!

and maybe this is an eye-opener for you, BUT: there are MORE ways to have a good relationship and a pleasurable sexlife than ONLY a heterosexual monogamous relationship!

some people like to discover that before they get old, die, and go to heaven!

sexuality is NOT the same cup of tea, at the same time, 2 sweets, same as yesterday, for the rest of your life!

it's about having fun! and talking about it and having and sharing fantasies and experiences is a BIG part of the fun!

we are not the same person we were 20 years ago, and so might the little shy girl have changed and learned.

people, if you want to, talk about your sexlife, experiment, and talk again! nothing would go wrong if you truely love eachother! and the sex will take to another level!

By #124665 07,Jul,13 00:31
Yup. Get into swinging.or cucking if you're into that.
By kre8tor69 [Ignore] 14,Sep,13 17:31 other posts 
You are right. If we all only do now what we did when we were young it truly would be boring. Many times that boredom is what ruins a good relationship. Try some new things a couple of times though. Some could be artificially good one time and artificaly bad the next. If you try things 3 time you will have enough to make a good descion as to if you want to keep doing it. The add something new again. It doe snot need to be drastic stuff either. Try new small things and then move to more exciting stuff. Just do not stand still and rot like so many now days.
By #311947 16,Sep,13 12:14
By #174339 13,Jul,14 22:12
i totally agree it is a wonderful experience watching or join as long as it not involving a variety of strange mam come to aconclusion and pick one or tow mail friends who also has a wife and family takes away the risk of std

By #297196 18,Oct,13 10:25
It would be good for your wife to be shared and she needs to have a little variety along with some fun on the side. You need to encourage her to do this as you wont regret it in the future as she will be a lot happier

By jackd [Ignore] 14,Sep,13 17:59 other posts 
We used to do others back when I was married.3somes and couples.Alot of fun.

By Reid43 [Ignore] 13,Aug,13 08:52 other posts 
Fantasys are great but so is reality! My wife has cucked me many times and usually I am there to watch, even when she is gangbanged. With a dick the size of mine, how could I expect to be anything but a cuck. A woman needs to be satisfied. I find it often humiliating but at the same time very exciting.
By botanic [Ignore] 13,Aug,13 10:20 other posts 
any pics ?
By kre8tor69 [Ignore] 14,Sep,13 17:25 other posts 
Do not be humiliated unless that is your thing. I love to see a guys wife getting banged by as many other cocks as she can or wants to take on. No matter how big or good your cock is it can not offer the variety that a bunch of other cocks can. Then the 2 of you do what ever you do and talk about how much fun she had. I am not real big my self but I have also had 3-4 ladies working on my tool at the same time. It was great. I have also watched a huge tool get worked over by 3-4 girls and I am sure his tool felt about the same as mine. GREAT!

By #424385 07,Sep,13 14:40
Take a look at my wife on my page. Yes I love watching her with other guys. So far she has fucked 3 other guys and I got to watch two of them.
By kre8tor69 [Ignore] 14,Sep,13 17:20 other posts 
You are very right. She has great tits. Wish you had more pix of her with less clothes on. She looks very beautiful. Your cock is not bad either but I like her better than you.

By kre8tor69 [Ignore] 14,Sep,13 17:17 other posts 
I never thought about the wife f..nig anyone else until we went to a swing conv. That first night she had 3-4 guys at the same time f..ing her getting a hand job and getting a BJ. She was on the next bed and as I was eating a pussy I could see her working her magic on each guy. She did not have a problem with it. When they all left we taked and then f..d each other for the rest of the night. We then did that same thing for the rest of the next 3 nights. I found I really like to see her get pleased by cock after cock. As long as she is having a good time My cock gets hard and stays that way. We relive each event over and over for months ads even some for years afterwards. Why should anyone not like it. She is being treated to pleasure I could never give her my self and then we go back home or to our room and usually do it over again with each other. We are not studs just sexy happy people!!!

By #339329 08,Sep,13 07:59
I love to watch the mrs getting sum new dick as she enjoys watching me get sum . We always share and have been doing so for the past seven years and we are still very much in love.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Show It Off