Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

this crap annoys me

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #414471 [Ignore] 04,Sep,13 22:25
Look I've been getting some private messages lately that really annoys me. These messages are so gay like "I want you to fuck my tight ass with that big black cock". And some really disturbing messages like please fuck my wife,my wife really like it and wants you to fuck her, "I'll just sit there and watch you pound her". And some really disgusting ones to like "please pee on me and make me your master". Now I don't know what the hell are you people's problem with these message, if you're gonna message me just say hello or maybe a nice comment on my cock like "I love you dick" or " nice pics" just don't send me anyone thing about sex especially gay sex except for the ladies. Ladies send me anything you like but guys no gay stuff.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.is anyone else on here a little annoyed by "Dollydick"?   2.who annoys you most?   3.Delete poor quality pics   4.poor quality pics ?   5.HOLY CRAP-MONKEYS!!!  

Comments:
By #413950 05,Sep,13 16:32
And you did compliment my cock just sayin

By #316255 04,Sep,13 23:20
You are probably getting messages from men because your page says you are interested in men and women. That happens, regardless, though. As for the pee guy; he has made the rounds and then goes back to offer again
By #414471 05,Sep,13 07:17
The reason I say interested in men and women is that one I'm on this site I don't guys and girl watching them but I'm straight I have a girlfriend but those stuff kinda annoys me I'm a little bad with words so I hope you understand
By #68656 05,Sep,13 07:46
Dear Mr. Black. (with respect and without prejudice).
You claim to be straight yet every one of your "member`s recent comments" are of a gay nature, such as compliments on the bums and dicks of male members, there is not one comment on a female member`s photo.
Have a perusal of the comments /comment_log.php?w=414471 and it is no wonder you receive inappropriate solicitations.
The commentators are simply going by the visible evidence.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 05,Sep,13 15:46 other posts 
Also If you look at his friends list You will find ALL men and not even ONE woman!! My advise is (If you can"t handle the heat It is time to get out of the kitchen) YOU put YOURSELF out there for ALL to see!No one forced you to do it! (There is nothing wrong with being Bi sexual) So stop hiding behind false reasons and enjoy your intrest! Your Bi admit it and things will be much better for you ! Thats my two cents worth on the matter

P.S You have nothing to be ashamed of what so ever Take the compliments and enjoy it!

By bigone21 [Ignore] 05,Sep,13 14:25 other posts 
This is the headline of this site:

Show off your dick
This site is for the men who like showing their dicks off. May serve as a gay/bi dating also.

So what do you expect??

It's about dicks, it's about guys, it's about sex!

You don't like that? go to onlyladiesforblackcock.com!!

By CreativeOne [Ignore] 04,Sep,13 23:18 other posts 
Kudos to you "JB" ! Hope your thread gets through to all the ones that are in fact being a bother to you !

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off