Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

How often do you get your dick sucked, and how often do you cum from being sucked?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #161491 [Ignore] 18,Mar,13 11:16
Two-part question.

I suck my husband's dick just about every day, so in a typical week he gets six to seven blow jobs. Except for a very rare occasion, he always cums around 10-15 minutes into the blow job.

As for me, my husband usually reciprocates after I've sucked him off, so I get blown about five to six times a week. However, I almost never cum from a blow job (I'd say maybe 10-20% of the time). So in a given month, I might cum once or twice from being sucked.

So what about you? How often do you get sucked, and how often do you get off while you're being sucked?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #537175 09,Oct,18 17:06
Im gay so every time im with my bf at least twice in a session I will cum on his face ,and he on mine

By #554032 08,Oct,18 20:02
My.wife and i have sex 2/3 times a week, normally she gives me head but i dont cum she likes my cock in her so i save cumming until ive fucked her

By #363802 24,Apr,17 16:37
I can't remember the last time I got a blowjob, I usually give them but I never get them, but hey, I'm DEFINITELY not complaining!
By MM_DD [Ignore] 07,Oct,18 22:57 other posts 
I wouldn't be complaining either! I love giving blowjobs far, far more than I like getting them in return. If my hubby decided he didn't want to suck my cock again, I wouldn't be bothered by that at all. It's nice, don't get me wrong, and he gives me the best head I've ever had, but most of the time I prefer a different kind of stimulation to get off.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Oct,18 13:35 other posts 
I get sucked several times a week and eat pussy too. I can cum each and every time I her sucked except that I often choose to cum in a different way, for example inside a pussy or with a handjob. I like cumming while getting handjobs.
--------------------------------------- added after 67 seconds

This is actually precum. It Did lead to a cumshot inside her mouth.

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

That's me being sucked at a different time and actually shooting my load inside her mouth.
[deleted image]
By MM_DD [Ignore] 07,Oct,18 16:59 other posts 
That's awesome. This is the only pic I've got of my husband actually shooting inside my mouth. It's not a good one (kinda blurry), but I still think it's a hot pic. Still can't believe I managed to snap it.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Oct,18 17:20 other posts 
Thank you

By cumjohn [Ignore] 06,Oct,18 10:14 other posts 
I get my dick sucked everytime i wish.
By MM_DD [Ignore] 07,Oct,18 17:18 other posts 
That's awesome. I can understand why. You have a fantastic cock!

By mrseveninches [Ignore] 07,Oct,18 12:29 other posts 
Every few weeks my partner will suck my dick. I prefer handjobs so he will do that a couple of times a week. He likes blowjobs so i blow him 2-3 times a week. We usually both cum from getting a blowjob.
By MM_DD [Ignore] 07,Oct,18 17:16 other posts 
That's awesome for both of you. Just checked out your page. Holy fuck, your tools are incredible. Damn...your partner is a very lucky man!

By #544423 28,Sep,18 10:40
couple times a week. my gf is always super horny and we fuck a lot. i usually cum every time unless she asks me to cum in her pussy instead. i am also seein a dude (she knows about him) and he sucks me every time we get 2gether which is usually once a wk. he always makes me cum at least once when we meet up

By #567349 28,Sep,18 08:38
just about ever day. mis one or 2 days now and then. i shoot off every time a nice 5 to 6 shot load .it gets swallowed ever time.couple times a month get one twice in one day.

By #485312 03,Mar,17 21:02
/polls/499.html
running a poll on the frequency people get blow jobs, ld like to see how many most people get a week *lix*
By #363802 24,Apr,17 16:39
I would have voted, but "I never get a blowjob" wasn't an option.

By #510842 04,Mar,17 21:01
Not nearly as often as I'd like. The only time I don't cum from a blowjob is when I stop it to do some actual fucking.

By #136427 29,Jan,14 15:56
My wife does not lije cum in her mouth so I rarley get a knobber, and never cum when she does give me one..
By #514308 04,Mar,17 09:59
Sadly, the same for me
By MM_DD [Ignore] 04,Mar,17 10:43 other posts 
Man...I really feel for you guys. I honestly can't imagine *not* swallowing my man's loads. I mean, geez, that's the sweet reward I get for loving him so well, you know?

I wish more men's partners felt the way I do.

By #518223 06,Jan,17 17:35
Not often enough!

By #526857 06,Jan,17 06:04
I get sucked maybe once a week on average - nowhere near enough. I cum every time if the blowjob goes on long enough but sometimes I want to stop before the end and cum some other way

By #522791 04,Jan,17 09:59
I get sucked 7 times a week, before fucking and right before I cum

By dickisgreat [Ignore] 19,Mar,13 13:15 other posts 
I almost never cum just from being sucked.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jan,17 05:58 other posts 
are you sure there doing it right I never found a guy I couldent make cum
By MM_DD [Ignore] 03,Jan,17 07:03 other posts 
Some guys just can't get off from sucking alone. Some need a hand-mouth combination to get there or some other kind of stimulation. That being said, skill does play an important role. My husband gives me the best head I've ever had and is the only man who's been able to make me cum from sucking. Early on in our relationship he discovered the "s e c r e t" to getting me off from oral alone. But even if he does those things to me each and every time, I don't always cum. I need really intense stimulation on the underside of my penis right at the frenulum. Most of the time a massager does the trick perfectly and in much less time.

By nekekal [Ignore] 29,Jan,14 16:11 other posts 
I rarely get my cock sucked anymore. I always cum when someone is doing it. I would love to have it sucked. When I was younger, someone just wanted to suck my cock and sucked continuously for about five hours. I would cum every thirty minutes or so. At five in the morning they had to go to work and quit but I was still hard. Oh, for the good old days.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jan,17 05:50 other posts 
then you should come see me to my friend

By #363802 02,Jan,17 11:52
I can't remember the last time I got my dick sucked!
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jan,17 05:47 other posts 
then you should come see me some time soon

By #289712 31,Jan,14 11:13
Couple times a week but I font c because it is usually a wsrm up before sex. Occasionally when she is "out of action" she will suck my vock till I cum. Dhe gives great blowjobs, I alesys hsve a powerful orgasm and I dpurt hesps of cum.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jan,14 16:51 other posts 
Oh!?
By Nevermore [Ignore] 02,Jan,17 12:09 other posts 
All over the keyboard, apparently.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jan,17 12:19 other posts 
Yes, but what appendage is he using to type?
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jan,17 05:44 other posts 
I think he speaking Yukon jack because I understood every word

By MM_DD [Ignore] 02,Jan,17 18:07 other posts 
Very cool to see this old thread revived. I started it back in 2013 under a previous user name.

Comparing now to back then, I'd say the number of blowjobs I give my hubby has dipped a bit to about three to four per week, on average. He still usually cums around 10-15 minutes into it. And it's still very rare for him not to cum from a blowjob. I know the s e c r e t to getting him off even when he goes soft.

Ironically, I'm about to post an entry on my own blog about the number of blowjobs I gave him in 2016, which for the first time ever I actually counted.

By #526576 02,Jan,17 15:29
It's been forever. My neighbor works opposite me so we have to find the time to get together. My wife has never given head. Hence the reason I have a gay lover. Ideally, I'd like a blowjob 4-5 times a week and I would definitely give one back

By #521574 02,Jan,17 12:42
Never enough! LOL!

By #511804 02,Jan,17 12:03
New years day, but as I get older it is harder to cum during a blow job. But when I do it is by far a more powerful orgasm.

By #408374 11,Apr,14 22:23
Since Im in an open relationship I get bj almost every day. Usually. And I came every time yet this year.
My gf isnt so much into giving head but doesnt dislike it. Good for her she likes my cum. That would explain why she sucks me hard n fast so that I would cum within 5-10 Minutes.
My 'friend with benefits' likes to please me with a blowjob, our longest session was 3 hours. Im not very sure because it started in the middle of the night and stopped at 8 when my phone ringed. Ive lost interest in time n room back then
Too bad she moves away.

By #447569 28,Jan,14 00:16
Slow in the winter months, but in the summer I can find someone at the nude beach every day and several times a day wouldn't be a problem if I was capable of it. My record for one day when I was younger was 5 times. The odd time the other person isn't that good and I don't cum, but usually there is someone to take over later and I do.

By #406068 17,Oct,13 22:23
It's been a long time since i've had my cock sucked good.. Doesn't work like it used to, sometimes its slow to get hard.. back in the good ole days i would let anyone suck mine for as long as they wanted..

By #285354 29,Apr,13 19:06
That's a definite advantage to being gay. You can predict how often your husband wants to be sucked. My wife sucks me off once or twice a week. About half of the time we 69. I'm always horney. I like to get off about 3x/day. I'm happy to suck, fuck and 69. The rest of the time I'm on my own with a whack job. Honestly, I can't complain, every orgasm is a good one!!!

By #254338 24,Mar,13 22:17
My last longtime gf before i got married did the "you suck / I lick" thing a lot - it was a bit of foreplay, but we would both cum... Then build up again and then fuck... So I would get 4 or so B.j.s a week then since we lived about an hour apart and only spent weekends together... The boy friend after that didn't like getting his cock sucked... He would blow me, rim me back up so I would rim him and then fuck him... We would only get together once a week or so... Currently, wife only likes to use cock sucking as foreplay, so no more full b.j.s... Sometimes I miss them...

By #201583 20,Mar,13 19:35
A woman has never made me pop orally. Men on the other hand, only twice out of three attempts. I don't care for receiving oral. I'm more into foreplay and penetration.
By #161491 23,Mar,13 01:22
Interesting. You're one of the very few men I've encountered who don't care for getting their dicks sucked. I thoroughly enjoy it myself, but I must admit I am MUCH more turned on giving it to my husband.
By #201583 24,Mar,13 00:09
I get more satisfaction from making people happy.

By #149276 20,Mar,13 15:27
Everyday! I too am soooo LUCKY we shower together and pleasure each other, the taste,slipperyness of wet pussy is fabulous!!! , we are LUCKY!!

By nekekal [Ignore] 20,Mar,13 15:10 other posts 
These days I never get my cock sucked.

But when it used to happen, it would only happen once every few months. I had to beg for a long time to get her to suck it.

And I can always orgasm/cum from getting a blowjob. It takes 10 minutes or less if I know that the person sucking wants me to cum.

I really love having my cock sucked.

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 18,Mar,13 21:19 other posts 
never
By #356637 19,Mar,13 00:02
I would love to remedy that situation!
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 20,Mar,13 11:36 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off