Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Granny sex

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #5952 [Ignore] at 28,Jan,09 12:43
Have anyone tried fucking a granny

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Granny GG   2.A question for guys   3.Does anybody like old granny hairy pussy ?   4.The Saggy Granny- Twowarmstts2 aka Hotpussy   5.Life without TwoWams--- the Saggy Granny  

Comments:
By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 18,Nov,19 11:58 other posts 
By Scorps [Ignore] at 18,Nov,19 14:20 other posts 
Another OMG

/polls/1895.html
By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 18,Nov,19 17:39 other posts 
I can not tell a lie. I voted for all.

By Skittles [Ignore] at 18,Nov,19 08:58 other posts 
Is the Saggy Granny posting in here? I can't see her posts
By Scorps [Ignore] at 18,Nov,19 10:13 other posts 
Yeah, she struck a nerve with Bella! down below... 😉
By bella! [Ignore] at 18,Nov,19 13:46 other posts 
It only "struck a nerve" with me because I didn't see a reason for Twowarmtts! to snipe at MoeJoe . If he prefers a tranny, so be it. Although members do get upset over cut versus uncut and natural versus smooth, why get "your knickers in a knot" if someone says they prefer a tranny to a granny, he did not refer to her in any way.
By Scorps [Ignore] at 18,Nov,19 13:57 other posts 
Oh I completely agree. Was just saying...

By Lenatur [Ignore] at 18,Nov,19 03:10 other posts 

By knewbi [Ignore] at 13,Nov,19 12:43 other posts 
Oh hell yes!! Well, being in my 60's it is my main staple when it cums to sex with women. But, while it is nice fucking a tight bodied young woman, give me a more mature woman that knows how to enjoy sex and knows that I find her sexy and all of her past knowledge cums out. I have a much better sexual experience with a woman that knows her stuff. Not that I have not found a few young ones that knew what they were doing, it is just a better chance at success with a mature experienced sexual woman.

By BushPilot [Ignore] at 18,Mar,09 22:52 other posts 
I suppose the criteria for being a Granny changes with age. When I was younger I once dated a 65 year old woman who was a fantastic lover; still trim, tone, and energetic as I recall. Now that I am nearing sixty myself, she would just be a pretty hot date and my wife, also in her fifties, is damn good in bed while to some, grannyish I suppose. Sex with a Granny? Hell yes, everyone should go for it.
By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 10,Nov,19 12:48 other posts 
Actually, lollipop, it's always the same. One of your kids has to have a kid.
I'm 66 and would never let Moe Joe near me
By bella! [Ignore] at 10,Nov,19 23:00 other posts 
You are responding to a member who in my opinion, is merely speaking about "perspective". As a young man, he had sex with a woman in her 60's and in his words, it was fantastic. And now his mature self recognizes that his wife, who is in her 50's, "is damn good in bed" and that some may find her age "grannyish".

Quite frankly, I don't understand how your comment, "One of your kids has to have a kid. " relates to the post nor why you felt it necessary to insult MoeJoe, a member that DID NOT, personally insult you.
By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 11,Nov,19 06:25 other posts 
Bella, you can't be a granny without grandkids. If he meant a lady in her 60's he should have been clear, a granny type, you know,a lady in her 60's. The rest is a discription of the good time he had with the woman and how good his wife is. All I stated was that to BE a granny, one of your kids has to procreate. What the "F" is wrong with that?
As far as MoeJoe is concerned, he said,
"I'd rather fuck a tranny....." and, I, a real granny, took it personally. If he had said," I rather NOT fuck a milky white, big tited woman." you might have been ticked off. He did not have to come up to me and said, "Candy, you are too old, I rather fuck a tranny.
What I don't understand is why, every time I bitch at another member, you get your knickers in a bunch. You are the Queen of the Bitch.
The truth is I did not intend any put down of BushPilot. It was a statement of fact and tongue in cheek.
As far as MoeJoe is concerned, he did state a general put down to older women and I stated whom I rather not have near me. It's not an insult, it's a personal like or in his case, a personal dislike.
By deepchocolate2071 [Ignore] at 10,Nov,19 16:06 other posts 
I totally agree with you. I've fuck a few Grannies, they're AWESOME! I'd love to fuck more!!
By licksipsuckit [Ignore] at 10,Nov,19 16:15 other posts 
lm sure theres a legion of hot and horny old girls that would love a good dicking from a hot young man. *lix*
By deepchocolate2071 [Ignore] at 10,Nov,19 16:38 other posts 
Yes I agree! I just wish they'd make themselves more available. I'd love to fuck a 70 year old BBW!!
By elbow58 [Ignore] at 10,Nov,19 21:14 other posts 
By licksipsuckit [Ignore] at 10,Nov,19 16:14 other posts 
not all 'grannies' are created equal, one of my friends was a grandma at 33, great grandy before she was 50, l reckon she'll be the only person l know that will be a great great gran if she lives to 70 *lix*
By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 13,Nov,19 09:33 other posts 
Well, I hope she has a SOOOOOOOPPAAA day,

By Sal5408 [Ignore] at 09,Nov,19 10:35 other posts 
I live with one.
By MoeJoe [Ignore] at 11,Nov,19 09:52 other posts 
A granny or a tranny ??
By Sal5408 [Ignore] at 12,Nov,19 08:58 other posts 
Granny!

By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 12,Nov,19 08:53 other posts 
In Spain, women's pussy is referred as cod and potatoes (Bacalao con papas)

Bacalao---Julio Iglesias

only registered users can see external links

By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 11,Nov,19 12:37 other posts 
Q: What did the blind man say when he passed the fish market? A: Good morning ladies.
By Scorps [Ignore] at 11,Nov,19 18:06 other posts 
LOL

By Skittles [Ignore] at 07,Nov,19 12:49 other posts 
PM the Saggy Granny if you are into 70 year old fish pie
By dgraff [Ignore] at 08,Nov,19 06:54 other posts 
Hey skittles do you know what 70 year old pussy tastes like well it just/ DEPENDS
By Scorps [Ignore] at 10,Nov,19 11:06 other posts 
Do you know what a 70 year old pussy looks like when you spread it open?

Next time you order a hot ham and cheese sandwich, pull it apart...
By dgraff [Ignore] at 10,Nov,19 11:54 other posts 
All gooey and warm inside
By Skittles [Ignore] at 11,Nov,19 08:17 other posts 
I think I just threw up in me mouth!
By dgraff [Ignore] at 11,Nov,19 12:01 other posts 
By Scorps [Ignore] at 11,Nov,19 18:05 other posts 
ROFL

By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 11,Nov,19 12:45 other posts 
Actually, most men can't get it up after 50. Most of the site men have to post internet pics. I know a whole bunch. Some are in this forum. Sad. Women can use their Hot Ham and Cheese sandwich forever. And there's always one man that's needy enough to "partake"
By Jamie [Ignore] at 11,Nov,19 13:28 other posts 
69 years old still gets up..
By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 11,Nov,19 13:53 other posts 
Give the MAN a double decker for his amazing pecker.

By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 11,Nov,19 12:49 other posts 
What do you mean you are too old to spurt? You said you wanted a Hot Ham and Cheese!!!!!!!

By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 11,Nov,19 12:48 other posts 
Are you in yet?????

By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 11,Nov,19 12:46 other posts 
When men say they are "cumming" it's on the phone

By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 11,Nov,19 12:42 other posts 
Do you know what a 70 year old man looks like when he pulls his pants down?
A 70 yr old skunk smelling pussy.

By bil47 [Ignore] at 11,Nov,19 09:26 other posts 
I'd love to get a "gum-job" from a granny... taking out her false teeth and sucking my cock in her toothless mouth.

By 61-69 [Ignore] at 08,Nov,19 05:47 other posts 
I met my old school girlfriend after over 30 years of never seeing each other. She was in a sexless relationship and loved having a hard cock spunking inside her again. It was the first time I fucked a mother as it happens and during our short time together she became a granny. Very horny fun.
By elbow58 [Ignore] at 10,Nov,19 21:17 other posts 

By MoeJoe [Ignore] at 22,Sep,09 06:10 other posts 
I'd rather fuck a tranny.....
By SluttySarah069 [Ignore] at 07,Nov,19 13:10 other posts 
Love you to fuck me then.
By MoeJoe [Ignore] at 08,Nov,19 05:22 other posts 
Bend over and let me at that ass-pussy !
By Twowarmtts! [Ignore] at 10,Nov,19 12:37 other posts 
To each his own.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off