Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

friends spending night and need advice!!!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #61979 [Ignore] 06,Apr,11 18:06
So on Friday my friend is going to spend the night we are going to work on a presentation for work and I know something is going to happen should I shave my pubes completly I know he shaves his for sure or should I just leave them? Idk! Help!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.I sucked my first dick last night, tell me about your first time?   2.best friend   3.Wishing Everyone a Happy New Year   4.Anyone tried this   5.skype advice  

Comments:
By cupar [Ignore] 09,Apr,11 05:49 other posts 
And so did you shave ? I would have done
By spermkiss [Ignore] 11,Apr,11 16:36 other posts 
Yes, what happened? Did you shave? What happened Friday night? Did you suck his cock? Did he suck yours? Fill us in.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 08,Apr,11 20:50 other posts 
Looks like most say "Shave", but the bottom line is that it's your body and your hair and you can do whatever you want with it.

Tonight's the big night so please let us know what you did hairwise, and what happens with your friend.

By pifad [Ignore] 08,Apr,11 16:40 other posts 
I say keep the hair.

By #133624 06,Apr,11 18:30
If it was me coming over, I'd love to see you shaved nice & smooth.
But that's just me.

By #133624 06,Apr,11 21:47
And be sure to give us all the details after.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 06,Apr,11 22:44 other posts 
Yes, we want a blow by blow account with all the juicy details.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 06,Apr,11 19:12 other posts 
I am totally hairless below the neck and that's the way I like my men. If he shaves off his hair I'd be inclined to think that's what he likes too. So if you're hot for this guy and want to impress him, my call is to shave.

You claim on your page that you're straight, but you're up for man-on-man sex with your friend. Good for you! More straight men should think that way.

By PoopSmith [Ignore] 06,Apr,11 19:11 other posts 
Shave em. Itll make your big cock look even bigger

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off