Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

cut vs. uncut ..What are you,, and what do you like?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #4

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7  

Started by #14563 [Ignore] 20,Jun,09 06:38
I'm cut but would rather be uncut. Love the look of uncut. Especially when the hood can cover an erect cock. You guys are lucky!! Wish I still had my manhood!!

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #518391 01,Aug,19 05:39
Circumcised and love it...looks better, sex and wanking feel better without a foreskin and so much easier to maintain.

By #472252 31,Jul,19 09:29
I am cut and when I serf the cock pics here I seldom look at uncut

By #595788 29,Jul,19 12:03
Cut and like it. I like the neat smooth look of my shaft and the way it makes my knob look big. Being cut has never caused me the slightest problem in masturbation, HJ’s or sex.

By german_guy [Ignore] 21,Jul,19 17:00 other posts 
I am uncut and I am very happy About it...
please take a look

/yo0dqvoqz8c4pic.html

By eonblue [Ignore] 20,Jul,19 19:43 other posts 
I’m uncut and happy for it. Although the added sensitivity does lead to an occasional quick cum. When erect my hood automatically pulls back.

By #578989 20,Jul,19 08:26
I'm cut, and I love my dick... but I do wish I hadn't been circumcised. I'm instantly turned on by uncut, though I'm an equal opportunity cock admirer, really.

By #594693 19,Jul,19 22:56
Cut and proud of it. Looks better and I saw one once at school that wasn't and almost puked

By #594628 19,Jul,19 15:36
Uncut and VERY Thankful I am!! Only interested in other uncut penises!

By jocstfr [Ignore] 24,Sep,16 13:32 other posts 
cut but wish I was uncut. look at the ugly scarring just below my head

/49n3axtprsi0pic.html
By #586338 15,Jul,19 06:49
I really don’t see a ugly scar
By #202392 15,Jul,19 13:03
Very similar to my scarring. Hopefully someday they will stop mutilating boys against their will at birth

By knewbi [Ignore] 15,Jul,19 12:46 other posts 
I am cut and shaved smooth. I prefer a shaved cut cock I have had them many combinations and have enjoyed almost every one of them.

By bil47 [Ignore] 15,Jul,19 07:18 other posts 
I'm cut and like it. I like the look, both hard and soft, and I prefer a cut cock on a sex partner.

By #583549 13,Jul,19 22:23
I am cut and shaven smooth.I prefer a cut cock and I love the smooth shaven look on men and women.

By #545468 13,Jul,19 20:11
I am cut and am happy about it. I dont care if my guy is cut or uncut. I will suck them all.

By #202392 13,Jul,19 15:41
I'm cut but I'm very unhappy about it. I wish I was still intact. I'm restoring my foreskin but it is a long journey. My goal is to have a very long overhanging foreskin

By #543717 15,Jan,18 02:31
I΄m cut and prefer cut: looks, feels and tastes better:

[deleted image]

By #518391 26,Nov,17 05:34
I was circumcised when I was 65 for balanitis problems, so no choice...much better the look, feel and ease of maintenance of a circumcised cock
[deleted image]

By foreskinlover52 [Ignore] 25,Nov,17 06:20 other posts 
Only uncut for me!

By #519672 25,Nov,17 04:15
all cocks are nice the feel is different

By #463848 20,Nov,17 08:09
I am uncut but with a naturally short foreskin. I can wank it up or down. Most of my boyhood/youth friends were cut and I wish that I had known then, what I now know, and I could have made things more pleasurable for them.

They always wanted to wank my cock because of the experience of doing it with a foreskin; but my efforts with theirs lack finesse.

By #187362 24,Jun,16 08:13
I m uncunt....and I feel more pleasure in masturbation and when someone suck my dick...the feeling when his or her tongue tickle my foreskin is awesome ..so much happiness and fun i get when someone's mouth covers and uncovers my dick head with my foreskin....its really very great.....
By JustWill [Ignore] 07,Sep,16 09:17 other posts 
How do you know that you feel "more pleasure"? What experience do you base this statement on?
By bigone21 [Ignore] 30,Sep,16 18:47 other posts 
@justwill:

read what the man says!

"the feeling when his or her tongue tickle my foreskin is awesome ..so much happiness and fun i get when someone's mouth covers and uncovers my dick head with my foreskin....its really very great....."

that seems to be the experience(s) this statement is based up on.

what you are going at, justwill, in all your statements in this forum, is like saying:

"all this fuzz about music, good music, bad music, i'm deaf and happy, so music is of no matter!"

we uncut guys CAN hear the music, and we enjoy our foreskin, you better believe it!

and it would be best to let a boy decide for himself, at the time the law says he is wise and old enough (18 y/o) to take that decision, if he wants to be cut, or STAY UNCUT, the way he came at birth..!
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,Oct,16 11:26 other posts 
You make my point for me, bigone. He is basing his statement on his OWN experience. Because he can not claim to feel what a circumcised guy feels, he has no viable ground to claim that he feels more pleasure.
Your music analogy is not a good one because it also plays into the whole "cut guys have insensitive dicks" propaganda by likening a circumcised penis to deafness. Being unable to hear and not having a foreskin are very different things, and they are not comparable.
Once again, you speak from emotion and not logic.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 02,Oct,16 18:27 other posts 
that is a strange way of reasoning..!

because i don't miss something, i cannot promote stopping having someone else from missing something, beacause i wouldn't know how it feels to miss something...

so:

because i'm rich, i cannot say i want to stop poverty, because i don't know how it feels to be poor;

because i'm white, i cannot say that i want to end racism because i'm not black (or anything other than white);

because i'm male, i cannot say i'm against sexism because i'm not a woman;

because i'm uncut, i cannot say that i am against cutting up a c h i l d, b o y or g i r l, because i didn't meet the knife myself...

please will, explain!
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Oct,16 22:58 other posts 
Because you don't know what it feels like to be circumcised, you can not say that it feels better to have a foreskin.
You have no empirical evidence to back your claim.
The examples you list are not relevant to the discussion.
Poverty, racism and sexism all suck. There is quantifiable evidence to prove the truth of that. None of them are based on physical sensation. Feel free to speak out against them as much as you like, and I will back you on it.
The original poster said that he felt more pleasure (than an implied cut guy) because he has a foreskin.
I said that he can't back that claim because he doesn't know how a cut dick feels.
It's like me claiming that pain hurts me more than it does you, or that I can taste chocolate better than you do.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 04,Oct,16 18:32 other posts 
i changed ONE word in the next quote:

"Because you don't know what it feels like to be circumcised, you can not say that it feels better to have a CLITORIS."

so, there it is...

and again you will say that it is completely irrelevant and different and god knows what..!

but you seem to think that it is a good thing to slice up boys genitalia, someone else might think it is a good thing to slice up girls genitalia, and i just think it is a good thing NOT to slice up ANY kids genitalia.

and THAT is my point!
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Oct,16 18:53 other posts 
I will say that "it is completely irrelavant and different and god knows what..!" because...it is! (In keeping with the point I have been making all along, you actually CAN'T say it's better to have a clitoris because--by virtue of your not ever having a clitoris--you have no idea what being equipped with one feels like.)

Also (and we have had this discussion many times before), slicing up a girl's genitalia and male circumcision are radically different things (and you KNOW this!). Slicing up a girl's clitoris often results in life-long pain and total loss of sexual stimulation. Circumcision of the penis does neither.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 04,Oct,16 19:04 other posts 

quote:

"slicing up a girl's genitalia and male circumcision are radically different things (and you KNOW this!)."

NO, i do NOT know this!

(by virtue of not ever having had a circumcision, male and female!)
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Oct,16 23:28 other posts 
I meant "you know this" because there is scientific evidence to support it. There is no scientific evidence to support the "circumcised dick is less sensitive" trope. That is all anecdotal--which, again, is the point I am making.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 04,Oct,16 19:14 other posts 
quote:

"In keeping with the point I have been making all along, you actually CAN'T say it's better to have a clitoris because--by virtue of your not ever having a clitoris--you have no idea what being equipped with one feels like."

quote:

"Slicing up a girl's clitoris often results in life-long pain and total loss of sexual stimulation."

SO? if slicing up a girl's clitoris would NOT OFTEN (but ONLY SOMETIMES) result in life-long pain and total loss of sexual stimulation, you would be OK with it?????????????

man, man, man..!

By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Oct,16 23:33 other posts 
Again...
There is no scientific evidence that circumcision makes a guy's penis less sensitive.
Circumcision of the penis rarely results in life-long pain. (On the other hand, non-circumcision frequently produces problems which cause pain for the foreskin owner.)

Also, I am beginning to detect an anti-clitoris leaning in your commentary. Shame on you!
By bigone21 [Ignore] 05,Oct,16 16:30 other posts 
From intactamericaDOTorg:

Myth – Routine circumcision of baby boys cannot be compared to Female Genital Mutilation.

Fact – Rationales offered in cultures that promote female genital cutting – hygiene, disease prevention, improved appearance of the genitalia, and social acceptance – are similar to those offered in cultures that promote male circumcision. Whatever the rationale, forced removal of healthy genital tissue from any **** – male or female – is unethical. Boys have the same right as girls to an intact body, and to be spared this inhumane, unnecessary surgery.
--------------------------------------- added after 71 seconds

And THAT is what it's all about!
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

Also from intactamericaDOTorg:

QUESTIONING CIRCUMCISION?

If you are expecting a son, it's likely that people will ask you, "Are you going to have him circumcised?" Circumcision continues to fall out of favor among Americans today, and with good reason. We think that the fact that you've come to Intact America means you're considering keeping him natural — intact or "uncircumcised." We hope the information provided here will make it easier for you to feel comfortable with your decision.

Here's 7 Things New Parents Should Know About Circumcision...

There is no medical reason for "routine" circumcision of baby boys. No professional medical association in the United States or the rest of the world recommends routine circumcision. People in Europe, Asia and Latin America — where 90% of men are intact ("uncircumcised") and suffer no negative consequences — are often shocked to hear that American doctors and hospitals remove part of a boy's penis shortly after birth.

Times and attitudes have changed. The circumcision rate in the United States is down from 81% in 1981 to about 55% today (and much lower in some regions). This means that nearly half of all baby boys leave the hospital intact as more and more parents realize that circumcision is unnecessary. Many say it's not a choice they should be making for their son.

The foreskin provides protection and sexual pleasure. The foreskin is a natural, functional part of the body. In baby boys, it's attached to the head of the penis (glans), protects it from urine, feces, and irritation, and keeps contaminants from entering the urinary tract. The foreskin also plays an important role in sexual pleasure, due to its specialized, erogenous nerve endings and its natural gliding and lubricating functions.

Caring for and cleaning the foreskin is easy. A natural, intact penis requires no special care beyond gentle washing. In babies, the foreskin should never be forcibly retracted — just "clean what's seen." Once natural retraction has occurred (sometimes not until late adolescence), a male simply needs to pull back his foreskin to wash his penis. (Most boys and men thoroughly enjoy this process!) Read our Foreskin Care flyer for more information.

Circumcision is permanent, and your son might not appreciate it. Circumcision permanently alters a boy's genitals, removing healthy, protective, functional tissue from the penis and exposing him to unnecessary pain and medical risks. More and more men are voicing their displeasure over having lost a natural part of their sexual anatomy.

Circumcision is painful, and there are risks to the surgery. Both common sense and medical research confirm that babies are sensitive to pain. Even when analgesia is used, circumcision pain is not eliminated and the effects can be long-lasting. Also, complications can and do occur with this surgery. These include infection, abnormal bleeding, removal of too much skin, loss of part or all of the glans, urinary problems, and even death. All circumcisions result in the loss of the foreskin and its functions, and leave a scar on the penis.

Circumcision does not prevent urinary tract infections (UTIs) or other diseases. Over the years, the claims that circumcision prevents various diseases have repeatedly been proven to be exaggerated or outright false. UTIs occur more frequently in girls than in boys, and are treated with antibiotics. While most adult men in the United States are circumcised, our rates of sexually transmitted diseases (including HIV) are as high — or higher — than those in countries where circumcision is rare.
By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Oct,16 19:53 other posts 
Right.
You copied that from an anti-circ propaganda site.
Hardly a credible source.
Like going to a vegan site to get recipes for cooking a cheese burger.
Still, your new post doesn't address the whole "my penis feels better than yours" nonsense...
By bigone21 [Ignore] 06,Oct,16 19:44 other posts 
Right!
I, like I said, copied that from intactamericaDOTorg.
Why wouldn't that be a credible source? I don't know..! Because you say so..? The argumentation seems fairly solid to me, makes perfect sense!

What seems to be your problem Will, is that I claim, among other things BUT I never stated it in THIS discussion, that a circumcised penis looses sensitivity. And that, if you will or not Will, makes perfect sense! You cannot feel anything in a bodypart you don't have, and you are the first one to aknowledge that! (In your statement 03,Oct,16 22:5 (And let's stay away from phantom-feeling to shorten this discussion!)

So apart from that, do you think it's a good thing, and do you have a valid argument, to cut up any new-born boy?
By JustWill [Ignore] 06,Oct,16 20:45 other posts 
It wouldn't be a credible source because all of the posts there are slanted toward their bias.
As we have engaged in debate over this topic many times in the past, I draw on memory of comments you have made elsewhere. (I have, you will note, not brought the "rusty knife" argument back into this one.)
I would like to point out that several guys posting here have mentioned that they were cut later in life--and that they like it much better. One even states that his penis is MORE sensitive now than it was with a foreskin.
Again--my argument here has been about guys with a foreskin who claim that their dick experiences more pleasure than the dick of a guy who has none. As I have said--they can't prove that and it is an invalid assumption on their part.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 07,Oct,16 18:45 other posts 
so, we're getting at the end of this discussion.

you say: there is no proof that a clipped penis is less sensitive than an uncut penis;

i say: i think you cannot have feeling in parts you lost.

bottomline in the discussion is: is it a good thing to cut up all new-born boys? you don't want to answer that question, and i say: NO!
By JustWill [Ignore] 07,Oct,16 22:35 other posts 
That's NOT the bottom line of the discussion. It is a totally different point than the one I made at the start. If you are going to go off on a tangent, I think the bottom line should be puppies are cuter than kittens.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 08,Oct,16 20:21 other posts 
i have to say: kittens are the best!!
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Oct,16 22:04 other posts 
Seriously? We can't even agree on THAT?!
By bigone21 [Ignore] 09,Oct,16 18:11 other posts 

By #515106 17,Sep,16 04:49
I'm cut and I think uncut is gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By bigone21 [Ignore] 06,Oct,16 20:42 other posts 
i'm uncut, and i think cutting it up is stupid!

By #511925 14,May,16 23:19
Cut for sure, I've had sex as cut and uncut and its much better now.
Circumcised is definitely cleaner than foreskin
By #521249 06,Oct,16 17:42
I, too, had sex both uncut and cut, and I agree with you. It is cleaner and fresher for longer when you're cut and sex really is better when you're Cut

By #289712 15,May,16 15:41
I'm cut, and although it works just fine, quite well actually, I've always wondered how it feels masturbating uncut. I'm sure the foreskin running over the penis head must add an awesome dimension.
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 15,May,16 18:03 other posts 
it sure does!
By earthy [Ignore] 16,May,16 12:56 other posts 
I'm cut too. But yeah I.ve always wondered how it feels to jerk off uncut.
By #504247 15,Sep,16 00:47
I've heard the reason circumcision caught on was because they didn't want boys having to pull the foreskin back to clean, that the sensation of pulling it back and forth would make it impossible to resist masturbating. I
By #289712 28,Sep,16 12:47
I have no doubt. Some sadistic religious organization. You wonder over the ages, how is discouraged, a sin, even a crime,just for a bit of "pat the snake". Personally, I'd encourage it, more of it I say. Way too much fun to be discouraged. I was circumcised, and I've often wondered, but it doesn't matter. It's fine. And not having one certainly didn't deter me, at the beginning, from always having my dick in my hand.. I'm not too different today!
By #289712 28,Sep,16 12:48
I have no doubt. Some sadistic religious organization. You wonder over the ages, how is discouraged, a sin, even a crime,just for a bit of "pat the snake". Personally, I'd encourage it, more of it I say. Way too much fun to be discouraged. I was circumcised, and I've often wondered, but it doesn't matter. It's fine. And not having one certainly didn't deter me, at the beginning, from always having my dick in my hand.. I'm not too different today!
By #521249 06,Oct,16 17:30
As one who was Circumcised as an adult, I have experienced sexual activity both uncut and cut, so I maybe able to answer your question.

When uncut the Glans is generally more sensitive as is the foreskin. But after Circumcision, you loose some sensitivity from the Glans but seem to gain sensitivity over more of the shaft. But the sexual stimulation of the cut cock, seems to actually improve ! So I am very happy to be cut and believe me, it is best to be cut

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7  

Show It Off