Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

searching for the right vacuum-tube size...

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #55794 [Ignore] 28,Dec,10 06:37
hi,

i wanna buy a penispump. but i dont know, how much my penis grows in such a thing, so which size of tube should i buy, with a 19 x 4,6cm (7,5 x 1,8") penis?

thx a lot,
verdi

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Penis enlargers   2.the vacuum   3.Stretching Balls by vacuum pumping   4.Vacuum pump recomendations , looking for a good well built pump   5.MY TUBE FAVORITES  

Comments:
By spermkiss [Ignore] 29,Dec,10 13:13 other posts 
The first bit of advice I can give you about a penis pump is to forget about it. If a man is having erection issues a penis pump can be of some benefit to helping him achieve an erection, but it should only be used on the advice of a doctor and the doctor's instructions should be strictly followed.

One should not be used in an attempt to make the penis larger. It just doesn't work. A penis pump can TEMPORARILY increase the size of a penis, but after a few hours or at most a day or so the penis returns to its original size.

And there are significant risks. These include loss of sensitivity and a ruptured blood vessel causing internal bleeding. I've heard stories of men being rushed to a hospital emergency room with internal bleeding from use of a penis pump.

For more information see the "Penis Enlargement Scams" article on this very site.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off