Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stretching Balls by vacuum pumping

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #468537 [Ignore] 29,Jul,14 02:56
I've been stretching balls in a 2.75 tube and pumping my balls only. Some success but I've found you can make your balls bigger after an hour or more..... alot bigger!

I'm not packing(STJ)or pumping the cock. I'm pumping my "Balls Only". Looking for help from the pros, with the "balls only" approach.

You pump, you get bull balls.

You stretch, you get low balls.

Can one achieve low bull balls?
[deleted image]

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Similar topics: 1.Vacuum pumping   2.balls stretching   3.UK pumpers   4.UK pumpers   5.ballstretching  

Comments:
By hugehole [Ignore] 12,Oct,23 15:37 other posts 
I pump my balls and butt hole, love balls to suck and someone behind me fucking my ass

By Dev01 [Ignore] 18,Jun,19 08:21 other posts 
Dysons ain't what they used to be

By bikev [Ignore] 18,Jun,19 03:42 other posts 
I stretch both my cock and my balls. Feels great.

By #496744 09,Oct,15 22:21
[deleted image] my balls in the pump
By #588794 13,Jun,19 14:38
i tried pumping my balls but i can only get one sac in the tube and i have to be careful the other sac doesn't get drawn into the sac which causes conflict of pain cuz there is only room for one of my sac's they are just too big for the tube together

By #513002 18,May,17 13:32
[deleted image]
stretching my balls, trying to get them to hang

By #468537 29,Jul,14 03:27
Here's a pic of my pump tube, almost full. I know I need upgraded equip to get bigger.
[deleted image]
By iowaguy [Ignore] 24,Oct,15 13:00 other posts 
Does that hurt?

By #468537 29,Jul,14 10:01
Someone posted this below. Anyone want to answer about pumping balls over stretches, (or weights)? I know of one person pumped his balls, 12+ inches over a split 2lb weight. His video is magnificent, wish I could post it but its not mine to post.
I haven't yet but I want to start pumping my balls. I started stretching and I'm near 5 inches. (I can get three 2 inch clear crusiers on). Now I want my balls bigger. I don't want the grapefruit sac look so I plan to use a crusier or two while under vac, with the hope my nuts will fluid up before my sac fills up. What do you think? Will this work? I believe some posts said your nuts will fuid up before your sac. Is this true? Again I'm new to pumping and want to get it right. Low n slow

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off