Tired of ads
on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

MOST TIMES YOU HAVE HAD SEX IN A DAY & WITH HOW MANY PARTNERS

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by botanic [Ignore] 05,Dec,10 06:15  other posts
Whats the greatest number of times you have had penetrative sex to orgasm in a day ? My record is 6 times in a day .. the most number of different partners in a day has been 3 .

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.sex with partners bestfriend   2.To find sexual partners   3.guy, many partners = stud...girl, many partners=slut, why the difference?   4.Number of sex partners   5.When does age difference become weird  

Comments:
By slipper [Ignore] 16,Oct,16 00:47 other posts 
Does masturbation count?

By #518816 13,Oct,16 23:18
Zero
By slipper [Ignore] 16,Oct,16 00:43 other posts 
My condolences!

By #489480 14,Oct,16 17:20
Six times in one day after once the previous night with one woman. Man was I sore afterwards!

By jackd [Ignore] 14,Oct,16 05:21 other posts 
9 in one day.It went on all weekend.My wife(ex now)My best bud and his gf.What a blast.
--------------------------------------- added after 49 seconds

That was years ago.Still have fun thinking about it

By spooky [Ignore] 07,Jul,16 00:40 other posts 
I fucked 5 different cunts in one day (posted some of those pics in my gallery). I came 2 or 3 times in the first 4 cunts, by the 5th cunt I could hardly spit...BUt i did get one more off.

The most I cum with one woman is at least 9 times, when I fuck April (she is in my gallery) I sometimes do not pull my cock out of her cunt between cumming. After I cum inside her and I get soft we just lie there, my cock in cher cunt, her legs spread, one leg over the other, I fondle her big 36DD tits, play with her hair, kiss her lipos and tits. talk and after a while I can feel my cock start to get hard a bit. I start to move my cock in her cunt, she tightens up on my cock and after a while my cock is hard and we are fucking untill I cum agin. Unless one of us has to pee I don't pull my cock out of her cunt again. We have done this for over 3 hours. Of coures she and I have a fuck contract, I have to fuck her at least 3 times in a day but no more than 6 times. She is a stickler for accuracy so anytime my cock pulls out of her cunt she counts that as 1, so if I keep my cock in her cunt it doesnot matter how many times I cum in her cunt or how long we fuck, it only counts as 1.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Jul,16 18:23 other posts 
I once had sex from morning till the evening with the same partner. We fucked in all possible ways, including anal, I think I came five times. She probably did it double that. She was horny and kinky.

By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 05,Jul,16 15:59 other posts 
5 times with ejaculation - 1 partner

By bda1406 [Ignore] 05,Jul,16 15:57 other posts 
Well one partner 7 times buy once I had 4 times with 3

By #489480 25,May,16 17:20
6 times in one day with one partner

By spermkiss [Ignore] 05,Dec,10 19:35 other posts 
Even when I was younger I was never much of a multi-ejaculator. It wasn't very often, but on a good day I could ejaculate twice and a few times I managed three times. I don't doubt the stories from you men who claim to be able to come multible times, as one young man I was with came six times in the course of our evening together. (I came once.)

When I was younger and really slutty, one evening I went to a park where men hook-up for casual sex and sucked off twelve men in the course of one evening. Does this count?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 22,May,16 21:13 other posts 
Yes it counts. If that's what you like to do with each man, then that's sex too. So it does count. You number then is 12, like the 12 gods of Olympus (whose cocks you'd surely suck, I'm sure).
By #23212 23,May,16 01:56
Hmmm, is oral sex really considered "penetrative sex"?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,May,16 04:33 other posts 
It's a matter of definition.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 24,May,16 14:04 other posts 
Thank you. Despite Bill Clinton's tortured logic that he didn't have sex with Miss Monica because he only got a BJ from her, I think that when I take a man's dick in my mouth, suck him to climax, allow him to ejaculate in my mouth and swallow his sperm, then we had sex. Most people would agree.

And this is exactly why sucking a man off is my all time favorite sex act. There is no limit to the number of times I can do it. As I said in my first post on this subject, I'm not a multi-ejaculator. So there is definitely a limit on the number of BJ's I can RECEIVE. But there is no limit on the number I can GIVE. There is no way in hell I could climax twelve times in one evening (I doubt any man could), but I brought twelve men to climax and took their loads. A very satisfying evening indeed and I went home with a lot of sperm in my belly.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 24,May,16 19:03 other posts 
Who cares if it's called sex or not? If you enjoy it and hurt nobody it is what it is and words are just words. I enjoy cumming. Many times I enjoy cumming when I play with my cock and finger a woman's pussy? Used to feel I'm weird about that. But not any more. I like it and funny care if I'm not fucking her mouth or pussy. It is what it is.

By Blackindianlund [Ignore] 23,May,16 03:17 other posts 
6 times in a day with a single partner

By skinb [Ignore] 21,Feb,13 10:33 other posts 
Never had more than a single partner in a day, 4 times is the most for a day.

By #1047 07,Dec,10 15:09
3 times and 2 different women

By #5532 06,Dec,10 08:34
8 or 9.
By botanic [Ignore] 06,Dec,10 12:15 other posts 
is that different prtners ?
By #5532 06,Dec,10 16:05
Just with my guy. Most partners in a day is 3, my guy, another man, and a woman.
By botanic [Ignore] 07,Dec,10 14:59 other posts 
thats still very impressive .. you have an enviable sex life

By #7976 06,Dec,10 20:36
3 ladies at three separate times but I can't remember exactly how many time with each but more than once with at least one of them.

By #6568 06,Dec,10 12:52
I have spent complete days in bed with women on more than one occasion/partner, and lost track of the number of actual couplings. I've also been with two different women on the same day.

By #101710 06,Dec,10 12:21
12 times this summer we were in a hotel and forget to have dinner we were unstoppable (I've drunk much Red Bull!) and that day we had sex in a salt & water pool... there were other people in the pool but we don't care and the color of the water covered us, they can't see, only imagine max girls in 1 day? 1

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off