Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Mature preference

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by probe69 [Ignore] 20,Oct,10 20:32  other posts
I am 46 yrs old, and have always been facinated and turned on by women and men's cocks, older than me. Example: when I was 30 I was dating a woman in her 50's. I ran into her a few months back, she is now 66, and I still get turned on by her. Best lover I ever had. Saggy tits turn me on very much, size does not matter to me, and the way an older man's cock and balls hang is also a turn on. To me, the older, the better. Is this a strange fetish I have or are there more guys out there who feel the same way.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Sexual Preference   2.What makes a pussy mature??   3.Comparison of young and mature cocks   4.Mature girls for the win   5.Black Lips For White Dicks 864  

Comments:
By #11994 20,Oct,10 21:17
I do to. My wife has 38dd's they are very soft and her nipples point stright down and a thin waist
By probe69 [Ignore] 25,Oct,10 06:08 other posts 
Your wife sounds sexy, I would love to see her naked.

By #7976 20,Oct,10 21:07
Now that I'm nearing the end of my Fifty's I find mature women more attractive than ever. When I was in HS & College I exclusively dated older girls and women; anywhere from 5 to 40 years older than myself. I like stretch marks, veins on breasts, and the tummy of a woman who has had babies. I truly love a woman who doesn't shave her body hair to extinction, and I have always preferred a woman who knows how to make slow, hot love for hours on end which usually means a more mature woman.

Don't get me wrong though, that is only one turn on. I also love a woman who is still young and tight bodied with a firm behind and breasts. One with smooth skin and peach fuzz everywhere who can fuck you like a sweating mad woman and when your done she's sloppy wet from head to toe then, after a shower, is sucking down your cock again for round two, or three, or....

I love the ladies. Young, Mature, and pretty much anywhere in between. If their intelligent, sensual, and sexual, there my kind of woman.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off