Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #10549 [Ignore] 02,Apr,09 09:08
I personally enjoy the taste and feel of cum and eventually swallow

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #294596 02,Jan,14 22:48
I always, always, always swallow. I love cum. Can't get enough. The idea of spitting is absurd to me. If I am going to suck a guy off you can damn well be sure I am eating his cum. I consider the cum to be my reward for a job well done.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 04,Mar,10 20:10 other posts 
I always swallow. For me, sucking a guy to climax is the ultimate pleasure. I like to feel his dick throb in my mouth as he goes over the top and shoots me his sperm. I like the taste of sperm and the whole idea of getting nourishment from the men I suck off. It give me great satisfaction to know that a man's sperm is going down into my gut and being digested and then will become muscle tissue in my body. It's nice to know that my body is made up at least in part from every man I've ever sucked off.
By foreskinlover52 [Ignore] 01,Jan,14 10:25 other posts 
I always swallow a mans sperm! I love the taste and knowing I pleased him..I would NEVER spit!

By #424204 30,Dec,13 01:00
I only swallowed my lovers cum. I'm curious what others taste like.

By #358797 29,Dec,13 19:47
No point in wasting cum. Of course I swallow.

By skot [Ignore] 29,Dec,13 19:40 other posts 
I was brought up to believe spitting was wrong

By gradurgaur [Ignore] 29,Dec,13 17:44 other posts 
I swallow and is awesome

By cumaddik [Ignore] 29,Dec,13 13:34 other posts 
I always swallow to the last drop...always

By hogweed [Ignore] 12,May,09 12:28 other posts 
It depends how I'm feeling. Sometimes I love to swallow. I love the feeling of a cock in my mouth just before it shoots. It throbs and the end swells up and I know that I'm about to have my mouth filled with lots of cum. Sometimes I take it out and let him cum on my face, just as long as it all misses my eyes!! I was once shot in the eye with a very violent ejaculation and it hurt like hell!! I really love the taste, especially if my fella has been eating pineapple, or drinking pineapple juice, mmmm.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 05,Mar,10 19:55 other posts 
Spoken like a true sperm eater.

By #12373 15,May,09 21:13
i keep it in my mouth and give the guy a big kiss as his own cum slides into his mouth
By spermkiss [Ignore] 05,Mar,10 19:53 other posts 
You're a man after my heart. I like to both give and receive spermkisses. I guess you can figure out why I call myself spermkiss.

By #13219 04,Mar,10 23:11
I am addicted to cum and hate to see even one drop wasted. I always swallow.... Swallowing is one of the two major reasons to suck.. The other reason is the thrill of a dick in my mouth..
By spermkiss [Ignore] 05,Mar,10 19:49 other posts 
Right on. Sperm is the precious gift of passion. If a man thinks enough of me to give me his sperm, then I'm not going to throw it away.

By COCKSUCKERSLUT [Ignore] 04,Mar,10 20:52 other posts 
YES I LOVE CUM. LOVE THE FEELING OF A MAN'S COCK THROBBING AND SHOOTING OFF A BIG LOAD OF CUM IN MY MOUTH. I SWALLOW IT EVENTUALLY. I LOVE TO SWERL IT AROUND IN MY MOUTH AND COAT HIS COCK AND BALLS AND THEN SLOWLY LICK IT OFF. MAYBE SNOWBALL. IF IT'S MY CUM I LIKE TO LICK IT UP. TOO BAD THE JAPANESE SEEM TO IMMEDIATELY GRAB A TISSUE AND SOMETIMES WIPE BEFORE I CAN LICK IT UP.

By #7963 12,May,09 10:46
I LIKE TO SWALLOW BUT SOMETIMES GUYS LIKE TO SPRAY ON MY FACE TO IT TURNS THEM ON SO WHATEVER THE GUY IS INTO I AM DOWN FOR!
By #5532 12,May,09 12:06
I don't like it sprayed on my face, but it is just fine when he cums all over my tits and tummy.
By #3997 12,May,09 17:35
my girl always swallows, it always goes in her mouth or her pussy, but thats at her request
By #5532 18,May,09 15:31
When he cums in my mouth I usually do not taste it (not that I mind either way) because his head is most often in my throat. Okay, I'll tease you just a bit, I have no gag reflex ( told him that on our first date and he nearly fell off of his bar stool)so having a man cum in my mouth has really been a non-issue.
By #1911 23,Jun,09 12:00
Cumming WHILE being swallowed, ahh that lucky devill.
Please dont tell me you just married, turned a nun or moved 20000 miles away from where i live........
I know that does not mean i will get that pleasure with you but one can dream right?

By #5532 02,Apr,09 14:54
Yes. Did not use to but when my man goes down on me after he has cum, if he can do it, then I should too.
By #3997 11,May,09 11:48
you seem like a great girl luv my clit

By #6437 02,Apr,09 10:27
mmmmmmmmmmm YES!!!!!! I love to swallow a nice hot load of cock cum! you can tell when a cock is ready to shoot its load in your mouth it gets bigger and starts to shoot mmmmmmmmmmm

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off