Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What was your most exciting experience in an Asian massage parlor?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Smoothsilk [Ignore] 10,Oct,24 13:03  other posts
or or more?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Asian Females   2.What are you think the asian guy like me ?   3.What in tarnation is Asian Delight?   4.Massage parlor/Happy Ending stories   5.Has a medical ailment ever hindered you during a sexual encounter.  

Comments:
By wycowboy [Ignore] 17,Oct,24 11:04 other posts 
When I was in the Corps and on a deployment to Japan I would go out to the ville to get a rub and scrub. You'd have a very hot bath to relax you and then a very pretty girl would massage you ending with the best handjob, sometimes rimming you first.

By SexIsLife [Ignore] 15,Oct,24 15:45 other posts 
I've found a message pourler in my town. They've operated under the basement of an appertment very secretly. A girl who's most probably eighteen years old has messages me. That's feels really awesome! She's started from my head and moving towards my legs. When she's reached my hips, she's messages there inserted her hands under the towel. Then I turned my front body upside and when she's reached near my lower belly she's suddenly took away the towel. Gave me my life's best handjob to my dick & balls. She's ruined my orgasm so many times, gave rimjob then let me cum. I'll never forget it in the rest of my life.
By Smoothsilk [Ignore] 15,Oct,24 16:32 other posts 
Nice! I have gotten rim jobs twice is Asian massage parlors.

By t-rex [Ignore] 10,Oct,24 13:22 other posts 
I would love to try one, but they are pretty shady in Pa, with trafficking and all that, and being illegal, so I will probably never get to try one .

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off