Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Using a suction cup dildo.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Smoothsilk [Ignore] 08,Sep,24 14:56  other posts
Wondering what is the best way to get maximum pleasure. I stick mine on the shower wall and it does a great job. I see that many of you sick it on the floor and ride it. I tried a chair. Too much work….like exercising…doing squats! Some just hold it in their hand and work their ass that way. What is your favorite and do you have any suggestions?

New Comment       Rating: 0