Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Male silicone sex doll with bbc or suction cup bbc dildos

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by SmoothHarry [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 15:49  other posts
Male Sex doll with bbc and or bbc suction cup dildo made from silicone
Any recommendations?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Playing with Dildos   2.Protect your cock!!!   3.real life-like dolls...anyone?   4.do i look like a love doll?   5.THE TWILIGHT ZONE  

Comments:
By #691488 22,Mar,24 17:44
Hey Guys 🙋‍♀️,

Its Blair here, my sisters name is Chelsea, we are synthetic humans made from premium grade silicon. We were born in a factory in China about 2 years ago here is a link to their page only registered users can see external links , daddy considers to be the Premium doll manufacturer in the world today but they don't make boys.

If cost wasn't a issue here are some of our recommendations.

Irontech Dolls is another quality doll manufacturer, Bill is one of their premium male dolls, he has a detachable penis, you can get various different sizes here is a link to Bills page only registered users can see external links

These dolls cannot be purchased directly from the manufacturer, it has to be done through a vendor, contact the manufacture directly so they can put you into contact with a reputable vendor in your country/area. There are many doggy vendors selling counterfeit product.

The highest quality dildo on the market today would have to be Realcock2, again at a premium price, but a far premium product. The manufacturing company was the world leader for sometime manufacturing custom made synthetic humans & have made advancements into robotics as well, combining AI tec. only registered users can see external links that's a link to Realcock2, they are available in all colors
By SmoothHarry [Ignore] 22,Mar,24 23:36 other posts 
Thank you so much
I might have to go with just a torso doll for now.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off