Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tell your story about the first time you sucked another cock

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by thicknsmooth [Ignore] 23,Aug,24 23:57  other posts
Let’s hear your story about the first time how old were you and how did it come to be?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.a guy sucking a guy   2.How often do you get your dick sucked, and how often do you cum from being sucked?   3.What's the longest amount of time you have sucked a guy's cock for?   4.Love men but don't like cock... my sexuality is weird...   5.Guys who live a st8 lifestyle that have secretly sucked a cock...tell your story  

Comments:
By Gifted1NU [Ignore] 12,Sep,24 00:20 other posts 
Spending the night with a friend and when in bed. Oh we was 10 he asked if he could see my dick and wondered. why mine was much bigger then his.. he rub his hand around my head stroked it up and down for a sec then started sucking me. Feeling how it felt so good I got his pj's down and and grabbed his dick it was so small hard maybe 3 inches or so, I liked sucking his lil dick and his balls. The feeling was there but no cum. He was always busy my big dick so I spread his ass apart and licked his hole pushed my finger in a lil he then shoved me back down to suck him some more. We never thought about putting our dicks in each other's ass but we sure loved sucking each others young hairless dicks and rimming each other. We did experiment with things and shoved them in each other's ass. He moved away and I wanted to suck on a dick so I figured out how I could suck mine. All that practice paid off, few days later I had my dick halfway in my throat it felt different. I pulled out to my head sucked it licked suck more and fuck I shot my first load of cum down my throat from sucking myself. Loved tasting my cum and my cock . Still do. I'd like to see my friend again to ask if he remembers how we sucked each other. This time all his jokes are getting my cock in them. This has me so hard now. Love feeling my hard cock and rubbing precum all over it.

By bottom4hung [Ignore] 24,Aug,24 01:13 other posts 
I was sucking cocks and getting fucked from 10 years old, first my cousins, but after I had to deal with real big adult cocks; because one of the adults in my family knew about my encounters with my cousins and he pushed me to start meeting him and his adult friends .... at the beginning was hard for me; but after certain time I was able to play with 2-3 of them at the same time, regularly .... I know it´s hard to say something like this; but it´s my personal story .. something that I don´t like for another kids ... But was happening to me ...
By gourmand57 [Ignore] 29,Aug,24 10:09 other posts 
You tell your tale in kind of a neutral tone. Was your early situation something you were force into and never liked? Or however it started, it was something you ended up liking? Just curious.
By bottom4hung [Ignore] 29,Aug,24 11:27 other posts 
Thank you very much for your question and I will answer you... As a 10 year old boy in those years, I had no idea what sex was like with women, much less with men; but I did feel very curious about sexual matters and apparently the same thing happened to my cousins, who were a little older than me, but not adults. I think that they also did not know what sex was like with women and they chose to try to influence me to have pleasure, they would undress in front of me and since they had big penises, nothing comparable to my penis, well I began to get curious and began to touch them, measure them, etc etc, until I began to suck them, then the encounters escalated and I felt that they wanted to penetrate me and see how I felt pain at the beginning and if I liked it, to continue meeting and enjoying together. This is how our encounters continued and I began to understand that I had to do certain things to prepare myself before we met and I was penetrated. These encounters fueled my morbid curiosity more and more and I wanted to meet them more often and it seemed that they also wanted to meet me more and more as well.
One day, the father of one of my cousins ​​saw us having sex and saw how his own son and my other cousin penetrated me and noticed how much I enjoyed it. My uncle never said anything publicly nor did he say anything to his own son that he had seen us having sex; but he made several attempts to have some time alone with me to be able to talk about the subject. He was always a very dear uncle to me, but I never imagined that he knew anything about my encounters with his son and my other cousin. One day he managed to be alone with me for a while and very subtly told me that he knew about the relationship that I had with his son and my other cousin. I felt very ashamed and very scared, because those were times when I knew that if my father found out, I would have had a very bad time with beatings etc etc. But my uncle assured me that he wouldn't say anything, that I shouldn't worry, that it would stay between us; that he wouldn't stop loving me as always; but he wanted me to let him spend time with me too, that he knew I was an adult and if I agreed we would have to be very discreet, because he could go to jail if someone found out, but even so, he wanted to take the risk and wanted to try what a sexual encounter between us could be like, that is, an adult with a child my age, because he had seen that I could make my cousins ​​enjoy themselves, who no longer had small penises; but they were not adults, nor as gifted as him.
I told him that I was a little scared, because I had seen his bulge and I didn't think I could handle his erect penis, so he asked me if I wanted to see his penis and touch it to see if I liked it... even though I was scared, I told him that I wanted to see it and when he took it out of his pants, I confirmed what I thought; but at the moment I fell in love with his penis .... it was huge, uncut, thick, a big head and as soon as I started to touch it I wanted to suck it and I started to do it, my uncle simply began to enjoy it a lot and at the same time he began to undress me, then he began to put his fingers in my anus and began to dilate me, putting a lot of saliva on me more and more ..... until he put me in a comfortable position to penetrate me .. I already knew what I would feel and I managed to relax very well so that the pain was not unbearable for me ...... And my uncle simply gave me the best sex that I knew up to that moment, I simply fell in love with him ..... and I realized that he enjoyed it a lot and he came inside me 2 times in a short time ... then he asked me to bend down in front of him to see how his cum came out of my anus, he just caressed me and kissed me for everywhere while he touched my anus with his fingers and put them inside to feel his cum and how it had left me well dilated.
My uncle was very pleased with me from that moment on and wanted to meet me every time we found a reason to be alone without raising suspicions. He was a soldier and he already knew some close friends who also liked that kind of encounters and he told two of them and they agreed to meet me; but they would join little by little, after I was already naked alone with my uncle... this way I wouldn't be scared the first time... My uncle had a friend who had a small cabin near a river and when my uncle needed to meet a woman lover and his friend was not in the cabin, he would go there, he had a key to the cabin, so it was not unusual for my uncle to be there, the difference now was that he would take me and his two friends would arrive a little later, but it was not abnormal in general... and that was where the meeting between the 4 of us took place.
It was truly a fabulous encounter, initially I thought I would only enjoy with my uncle and he prepared me very well to penetrate me, but after a while one of his friends came in, who was also very well endowed, my uncle kept me penetrated while his first friend undressed and gave me his penis to suck and it was another big and uncut delight... then the third friend came in, who was a little more endowed than my uncle and simply undressed in front of me... he began to caress me, kiss me and with his hands he opened my buttocks to better see how my uncle penetrated me... then they changed and his friend began to penetrate me very deeply, while my uncle kissed me and bit my buttocks... his friend took a while to come and when he did, they all helped me to bend over and began to gently touch my anus while all the cum was coming out little by little, they kissed me a lot, touched me and caressed me while I continued touching and sucking those 3 big cocks... there were many encounters like that, my uncle somehow distanced his son and my other cousin... apparently he preferred to distance them and that not even by chance or indiscretion on my part, would anything be known about my relationship with my uncle and his friends... they were all married to women and had families...
What started as a childhood relationship out of sexual curiosity, for me ended up as a lifelong desire... I maintained my relationship with my uncle and his friends as long as possible. Today I still prefer to meet older men who have big, thick penises... I was never able to change that preference...
I hope I have answered your question. Warm regards.
By Jamie [Ignore] 29,Aug,24 11:50 other posts 
Nice story got me hard. Do you still get fuck
By bottom4hung [Ignore] 31,Aug,24 01:31 other posts 
Of course I still get fuck and I love it ... but for a long time I can´t find a nice hung partner ....
Thanks a lot for your comment.
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 01,Sep,24 02:13 other posts 
How many std’s have you gotten
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Sep,24 08:18 other posts 
By bottom4hung [Ignore] 02,Sep,24 23:20 other posts 
Never, I play safe always, I have a family ....
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 03,Sep,24 01:24 other posts 
So I guess since you have been sucking dicks at age 10 you suck them while there wearing condoms then, because you can easily get hpv or herpies sucking dick. Did you know that 75 percent of the human population has had hpv. Hpv is also classified as an std. and in most cases, people don’t know they had it unless they specifically got tested for that std.
By bottom4hung [Ignore] 04,Sep,24 11:00 other posts 
I never got any type of std, I started with my own cousins and after my uncle and friends, all of them married without std´s ... Of course I sucked cocks without condoms, of course .. and I was getting fucked by the people I mentioned, without condoms as well ..... I never got anything .... Of course, after that years .. I was meeting another guys .... Then I was getting fucked always with condoms till today .... Also, I had blood tests during my life for different reasons and I never had any type of std. But if I had std, I don´t need to hide that, actually I think it´s better to be clear with the other person that will have sex with me ...
By gourmand57 [Ignore] 04,Sep,24 11:01 other posts 
Wow,amazing story. I'm glad it all worked out for you well.

By Cody8789 [Ignore] 03,Sep,24 18:18 other posts 
The Title sais” tell the story about the first time you sucked another cock” if you sucked another cock, then it wouldn’t be your first time, now would it

By mmoon42 [Ignore] 03,Sep,24 04:15 other posts 
I had put an ad out on Craigslist back when they had their own meet up section. This older guy hit me up. He was a bit heavier than I thought I liked at the time, but I was so hungry for cock i didn’t let the moment go to waste. Anyway he said he was free, so we go to a motel and he goes to clean up while I strip and wait for him. When he’s done he comes out only in underwear, turns off the lights, and lays on the bed. I pull his underwear down and put comes the thickest uncut cock I've ever seen. I immediately put it in my mouth and started sucking on the head and his foreskin. I was loving it. I also loved sucking on his big balls too. It had to be at least 6in girth and average to above average length. It was so thick I had to keep my mouth completely open while sucking, it was a little tiresome. I was able to deepthroat it a little bit at a time. I had to have been sucking his cock for an hour, and despite not being the best at it due to his girth he needed up jerking off while sucking me off and swallowing my cum. That was the first of many times we met up.

By #514663 02,Sep,24 11:58
My first time was with one of my friends I knew from school. I was 19 at the time I think he was 20. By then I knew I was bisexual, I had very limited experience with boys and sucking dick was something I really wanted to try. He was strait, or at least claimed to be. He knew I had messed around with guys before but didn't seem to bother him. One day he was hanging at my house and we were home alone. He had just broken up with his gf and was feeling rather down. I was trying to cheer him up and at one point suggested maybe he needed rebound sex. I had mostly said it as a joke, but it lead to a convo about how his ex wasn't very good in bed, and how he never had his dick sucked before but he really wanted it. He said it was something she didn't wanna do. I was suddenly getting a nervous excited feeling thinking maybe this could be my chance if I could talk him into it, but I didn't wanna push anything either. I decided to come across lightly, and just said well you know I would do it for you if you ever wanted, in a joking haha kind of tone. He paused a min, then to my surprise asked me if I was serious. I said yes but I know you're not into guy guy stuff. He said he wasn't but admitted he hasn't came in almost a week, and was feeling horny enough to consider. He said he might feel to weird about it though, and I said we could just try and see, and that it would stay completely between us. My heart was starting to race as I could see his was now actually considering this for real. He said if he let me that he was wasn't going to return any favors. I said I was good with that, and that I just wanted to try and help him out. He sort of let out a sigh and said alright go for it if you really want. I asked if he was sure and he said yes but if it felt to weird I'd have to stop and I agreed. He then laid on his back on the couch and pulled off his shorts and boxers in one move and tossed them on the floor. I positioned myself between his legs putting his pretty soft cock right by my face. I could already feel myself getting hard, and I took his dick in my hand and started stroking. He said my hands felt soft like a girls. I was about to ask if he liked that but his now hard dick answered that for me. I wasted no more time and took him slowly inside my mouth. The feeling was incredible. His dick felt so hard yet the skin felt soft, I wasn't sure exactly how to do it so I just tried to imagine what would feel good to me. Concentrating on his head, sucking, taking his length in and out slowly, using my tongue and lips both. I asked if he was liking it and he said just keep going. I didn't hesitate and took him right back in my mouth, caressing his balls a little. He began to loosen up and get lost in the moment. I could feel him twitching, and sort of moving his hips humping into me, we began touching more, his hands through my hair and mine over his body, he said he was gonna cum. I was so turned on I was dry humping the couch and almost came myself. I felt his cock swelling and next thing I knew he let out a moan and my mouth was being filled with his thick warm cum. I loved every minute of it. He left soon after and I immediately ran to the bathroom and jerked myself, Cumming in seconds all over the floor. To this day nothing turns me on more

By Slictoys49 [Ignore] 01,Sep,24 05:34 other posts 
I was 12 years old. I walked in on my mother sucking her bf's cock. I couldn't believe how big this guy's cock was, and I guess I was staring. My mother waved me over, grabbed my hand, and told me to hold her bf's cock. it was literally throbbing in my hand and dripping hot pre-cum. Then my mom removed my hand from his cock and replaced it with her own, slowing stroking him with one hand,urging me to suck his cock as she stroked him. God, I loved it. i was almost hypnotized, in a trace sucking this man. And, that's when I felt my mother take MY cock into her mouth and begin sucking me. I came almost immediately although I wasn't sure what had happened at the time. Then, my mom's bf shot his big, hot load into my mouth, making me choke and gag. And, that was it! It never happened again. But, I wish it had!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Sep,24 08:17 other posts 
A story about a scummy, inbred family.

By Allalexallday [Ignore] 31,Aug,24 18:00 other posts 
28 years old when I sucked my first cock. Met a guy on craigslist. He came over laid on my bed and pulled out his cock. I got on my knees wrapped my hand around his big uncut cock and started sucking. I remember thinking I can't believe I have another mans cock in my mouth. He grabbed my head and pushed me down on his big dick. I sucked and stroked that sexy cock till he was going to explode. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and shot his big load on my face.I was amazed he came so much.I thought I was a man until I had a real mans cock in my mouth. I know I'm a little cock sucker now. I still think about his 7.5 inches of sexy man meat.

By Cummingforyou [Ignore] 28,Aug,24 20:12 other posts 
I was 19 and my best friend was 18 .we went owed a movie and after it got a few beers went to the local park, sat down and started talking. He said after a it he needs to pee and took out his cock in front of me and let lose , I decided I need to Lee as welll took out my penis while we both kept staring at each others cocks with the piss flowing out of slit holes After we finished he said out of the mud he needed to wwnk off to my shock and started to pull his uncut skin back and forth . To the heck of it I did the same as we both watched each other . To my shock he said he wanted to tryfuck me . I bent down as he tried to insert his rock hard member into my ass , got some of it in but found it awkward so pul led out and continued to wank .then he put his hand on mine. I did the same before I knew he stared to suck on my penis . We both did this inturns wh. After a while he shot him load into my mouth . It was salty. But nice . He just finished me off with ahandjob

By PITBULL [Ignore] 24,Aug,24 12:43 other posts 
I sucked my first cock when I was 18 yrs old. He was uncut with a thick penis.

By dura2000 [Ignore] 24,Aug,24 05:28 other posts 
I was about 27, I was staying with a mate until I found myself a place.
We went to the club and did no good picking up a girl each, when we got home my mate made a suggestion to suck each other’s cock which we did.
When my friend came in my mouth I just automatically swallowed and I loved it.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off