Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

First cum 😂😂

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Fitturkish [Ignore] 13,Feb,24 13:20  other posts
When did u cum first???

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Guys approach to women on SYD   2.Heavy cock   3.Covid’s got me down   4.When was everyone's first sexual encounter?  

Comments:
By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 15,Feb,24 22:00 other posts 
I was 11 I started letting the vacuum cleaner hose suck on my flaccid cock. It would suck it up and raddled it like crazy in the hose. I immediately got hard and it felt so good that I kept doing it until I suddenly felt dizzy and I felt liquid coming out of my pee hole. I pulled it out and so white gooey sticky liquid all over it later I realized that I came for the first time

By Hrnyboy90 [Ignore] 15,Feb,24 16:14 other posts 
I was pretty young when I discovered how to give myself an orgasm, only about 8. I couldn't ejaculate yet but would rub pillows or blankets over my penis which felt really good. It would only take a couple minutes and it would give me an orgasm. My first ejaculation I was about 11. By then I was associating it more with sex, and was humping on my stomach more so than my back. I remember humping my pillow and having a really intense orgasm that seemed to last longer than normal. When i sat up there was a huge wet spot on my pillow and I was confused

By Cummingforyou [Ignore] 14,Feb,24 05:47 other posts 
15 late starter . Got hard ons but no idea what to do . A complete stranger in the park gave me my first cum . Grabbed my penis and stroking the foreskin up and down till I got this urge to pee. Told him but he went faster when I got this incredible pleasure rush and shot stream after stream of this white stuff. Legs were shaking , best cum ever

By rog65 [Ignore] 13,Feb,24 18:22 other posts 
I was around 10 or 11 and had no clue what I was doing. It was late at night and was reading something and it started to get hard. I pulled my pants down and was amazed at seeing it hard for the first time. I was handling it a little, I couldn't believe that it had grown so much and was just standing straight out. It was so stiff but felt good playing with it. As I was rubbing it just felt so good and in a few minutes I was breathing hard and became light headed. Then it happened I came. It wasn't a big amount but shot out and some ran down my hand. I wasn't really sure what had happened, But I knew I wanted to feel like that again. I tried to get hard again but just wound up almost getting raw. I got about half hard an hour later but couldn't cum. I did the next night and kept on from there until I figured out how long it took me to get hard again. 44 years later still playing with it hoping it will feel as good as the first time.

By wycowboy [Ignore] 13,Feb,24 15:00 other posts 
First orgasm I was about 11-12, first time squirting semen out of my cock I was about 14, maybe 13. Been doing it ever since.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off