Recent Posts of member rog65

By rog65 13,Feb,24 18:22
I was around 10 or 11 and had no clue what I was doing. It was late at night and was reading something and it started to get hard. I pulled my pants down and was amazed at seeing it hard for the first time. I was handling it a little, I couldn't believe that it had grown so much and was just standing straight out. It was so stiff but felt good playing with it. As I was rubbing it just felt so good and in a few minutes I was breathing hard and became light headed. Then it happened I came. It wasn't a big amount but shot out and some ran down my hand. I wasn't really sure what had happened, But I knew I wanted to feel like that again. I tried to get hard again but just wound up almost getting raw. I got about half hard an hour later but couldn't cum. I did the next night and kept on from there until I figured out how long it took me to get hard again. 44 years later still playing with it hoping it will feel as good as the first time.

By rog65 26,Apr,22 15:00
A blowjob is just foreplay for full on sex.

By rog65 16,Dec,20 09:59
Just going on what the news told us when I was a kid. We were also supposed to switch to the metric system but that never seemed to happen either.

By rog65 16,Dec,20 00:40
This was the early to mid 70's. Limited gasoline sales, only so many gallons and odd and even days using the last number on the license plate to determine if it was the correct day. Scientists predicted we would run out of fossil fuels in just a few more years, it hasn't happened yet. But there has to be a limited supply. As far as global warming, we are coming out of an ice age. There is no way of knowing how it will end but I think it's more nature than a man made problem.

By rog65 15,Dec,20 19:06
When I was a kid they told us that fossil fuels were about to run out. Over 45 years later there isn't a fuel shortage yet. If things are warming it's more nature than us.