Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Wet dreams later in life

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by BigDaddy132 [Ignore] 17,Jul,23 22:47  other posts
Wet dreams are pretty common in the teen years. Anyone ever had one in their late 20’s? I think I was 28 or 29. Had a dream about fucking a hot granny( a fantasy of mine), so erotic and realistic I came , and it actually woke me up.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Dreams about sucking a hard cock.   2.Up to what age can you get Wet Dreams   3.wet dreams   4.How many sperm during wet dreams?   5.Cocks in your dreams ?  

Comments:
By #699038 31,Jul,23 09:33
I have had one or two here an there sorta didnt think that would still happen but nice to wake up a bit messy

By Hrnyboy90 [Ignore] 30,Jul,23 10:24 other posts 
I've never had one sadly. I started masturbating pretty young before I could ejaculate, never was able to hold off enough to need to release during sleep

By nekekal [Ignore] 28,Jul,23 13:14 other posts 
I have never had one. I have masturbated a lot my whole life and so have had no frustrating build up of cum. If I wake up with a hard on, I just masturbate.

By #662360 18,Jul,23 17:12
I used to have wet dreams in my teens and twenties, waking with my bedclothes wet with semen. These days I sometimes dream about sex or naked women or men but I don’t normally spurt any semen. I often wake with a stiff morning erection but it goes soft quickly.

By LGA6969 [Ignore] 18,Jul,23 17:07 other posts 
I use to have them even in my 20's not so much now. Usually wake up to morning wood.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off