Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Naked outdoors

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #694068 [Ignore] 10,Jul,23 14:19
Anyone else like it? I go regularly to the FKK (Frei Korper Kultur) parks. It's a real feeling of freedom to walk around completely naked among sometimes hundreds of others. No one judges, there are all shapes, sizes, and ages. The one I visit the most is huge, about a mile from end to end with a nice lake for swimming. Of course when people are naked together, sex isn't too far away. No one fucks in the main parts where families might be, but there's plenty of tucked away spots to have fun. I was fucking with my girl one afternoon when a guy appeared and jerked off as he watched. Mostly though, the action is in the large gay cruising area. I've watched a few hot get togethers involving several men. No one seems to mind if you wank while watching. I'll be back later in the week with my girl.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Outfoor nudity / flashing   2.good places for naked outdoors fun in the UK   3.Being naked outdoors   4.Nude outdoors!   5.Colorado  

Comments:
By ScottsCock [Ignore] 17,Aug,23 09:59 other posts 

By stroker11 [Ignore] 17,Aug,23 05:10 other posts 
Best time is early morn, before sunrise...wander in local wooded areas, and enjoy the sunrise...

By BirdDog [Ignore] 16,Aug,23 00:02 other posts 

By #700447 13,Aug,23 18:32
I love being naked period. But outdoors is much more scintillating.

By Jeroenq [Ignore] 04,Aug,23 11:25 other posts 
[deleted image]

Love the outdoors

By #696080 02,Aug,23 02:28
this was up the canyon by my house today...

By Frekluvr [Ignore] 31,Jul,23 04:34 other posts 
For a while i was absolutely addicted. If you check my page you'll see but those pics only represent a small amount of how much i was stripping down in public places. One of my fantasies is to catch someone jerking in their car so i can watch and jerk on the sidewalk, maybe lend my mouth through the window or standing next to the car.

By Clipt [Ignore] 27,Jul,23 04:26 other posts 
I love being Naked Outdoors. I spend as much time as I can at a nearby clothing optional beach. Also, I like to hike naked. I like to spend a day hiking naked after leaving my clothes hidden at my starting point. If I don't have them with me I can't be tempted to put them when I encounter other people.

By #698620 17,Jul,23 15:13

By SV1952 [Ignore] 16,Jul,23 10:42 other posts 

I live in a city so I have to drive out to the country.

By massco [Ignore] 16,Jul,23 09:03 other posts 
I have some close neighbors so I love it when the corn grows tall.

By #691730 16,Jul,23 07:50
When I was a boy, during summer vacation, I would go out to my tree house in the woods, take off my clothes and walk around naked, Sometimes my next door neighbor Frankie who was a year older would join me. Of course frequently that would lead to comparing our cocks and masturbating.

By wycowboy [Ignore] 15,Jul,23 13:49 other posts 
I spend as much time nude and outside as I can, usually at least a part of each day. I always get an erection at the thought that someone might see me and sometimes I jerk off.

By Cummingforyou [Ignore] 14,Jul,23 21:52 other posts 
At 15 while on a hike on a canal , in a remote area and decided to strip naked . Had to put my clothes back on when I seen someone show up . Not sure if they seen me but it gave me a horny moment

By #691382 14,Jul,23 18:24
Most times I end up hiking. Alone, I’ll get off trail and find a quiet place for a back to nature Jo

By BMWwanker [Ignore] 11,Jul,23 14:39 other posts 
Just the place I’d like to find!

By new2day [Ignore] 11,Jul,23 11:37 other posts 
I love it, go to beaches or find quiet places to hike naked

By All469ernow [Ignore] 11,Jul,23 07:20 other posts 
Quick cheeky bush cum

By neednopants [Ignore] 11,Jul,23 02:46 other posts 
I try to be nude as often as possible and wherever possible. In the wood (hiking or runnig), at the lake (swimming, sunbathing) and of course in my house and in my garden. It is the best. Need no pants, no clothes, no shoes and socks at all.

By #698088 10,Jul,23 16:36
Sounds like a great place you've found there. I'd love to have place like that.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off