She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

🥰 Blair_+_Chelsea (AKA MyDoll) Updates 🥰

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #691488 [Ignore] 09,Jun,23 23:30
Introducing Blair & Chelsea the stars 🤩 of this profile.

New Comment       Rating: 3  

Similar topics: 1.ok... i am starting it - my absitnence experiment   2.FOR ALL MEMBERS NEED GOOD TIME UPDATES MATES TO   3.BREAKING NEWS!! This JUST In...   4.🥰 TheWife+Hubby 2023 Re-Boot New & Updates 🥰   5.We back  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,Jul,23 17:00 other posts 
You're two naughty girls

By #691488 16,Jul,23 20:12
Hey 🙋‍♀️,

For any of you that have been following this thread for news & updates we will no longer be using it.

We have created a new group that will be a more appropriate place to do so, see you there 😘

(please tap following link) /groups.php?id=7659

By #691488 12,Jul,23 07:08
For all those than can afford support, for this site, help out Admin guy !

(Tap the following link) /blogs/54750.html#t0

By Italian8 [Ignore] 04,Jul,23 10:30 other posts 
Wow! Those are fantastic! Amazing how much they look real.

By PITBULL [Ignore] 24,Jun,23 12:54 other posts 
hey, how often do you fuck those dolls?
By #691488 24,Jun,23 18:34
Thank you for your question

No that often.

When I got the first one it was every day for a while, maybe for a month. But they are cumbersome to set up, they spend a lot of time in their cardboard coffins under the misso & I bed sleeping, they can't always be out because of reasons of visitation of others at our house.

Weighing in at 45kg (100 pounds), the cleaning processes needed after fucking one, if not done properly they can go mouldy & yucky, also every time you fuck them it does a little damage to their artwork & I wish to keep them looking good for photography reasons, that's why the warranty replacement body will remain a virgin to preserve its artwork.

I fucked one the other day, more to have some content to show on their wall, but the last time I fucked one prior to that was months ago.

When they are out these days they spend most of their time sitting or standing looking perdy, dressed in something nice in my office, as you know I work from home & its nice to have a couple of hot chicks hanging around to look at.

By steve3095 [Ignore] 10,Jun,23 18:38 other posts 
Blair and Chelsea are wonderful. I love how beautiful they are.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off