Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Gym locker room...

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Getyourdickout [Ignore] 06,Dec,22 09:03  other posts
The locker rooms at the gym I use are all totally open plan, so if the place is ever empty I just make it look like I'm getting ready for the shower and hang out naked there for a while so as many guys as possible can see me Some of the guys are incredibly sexy, and the surfaces on the lockers are pretty shiny so you can see their cock even if they turn away

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.IN THE LOCKER ROOM   2.Locker room bonner.   3.Locker Rooms   4.locker room sex   5.No one's ever naked in my gym locker room! WTF? What about yours?  

Comments:
By #463848 09,Dec,22 08:34
Nude beaches must be better. I have never been able to visit one, but it would have been good to have done in my youthful days.

By wycowboy [Ignore] 08,Dec,22 14:55 other posts 
I don't spend much time in locker rooms but when I do I don't worry about having an erection. If I get one it's fine, in fact, I love to stroll around with one. Having others see my small cock in an erect state is such a turn on. I find that at least one other man will also get erect, sometimes more than one. That can lead to some male/male fun either in the locker room or somewhere else.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 07,Dec,22 12:58 other posts 
So kick it up a notch. Get a standing up and throbbing erection and stroll around the room nude and erect.
By #662360 07,Dec,22 13:18
I’d love to see it swinging stiffly as you strolled round the room. Mine would be up stiff too!

By #662360 06,Dec,22 13:54
Sounds good! I get naked in the gym locker room and I think about sex so my cock starts to rise and looks bigger but doesn’t get full erect but swings nicely. The shower cubicles have translucent glass walls so when I masturbate in there anyone who is really interested can see what I’m doing but the casual observer doesn’t!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off