Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

HAPPY 90th BIRTHDAY, PETULA CLARK

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by routemaster [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 04:57  other posts
Today, 15th November, is the 90th birthday of the great British star, Petula Clark who has been entertaining us in spectacular style for close-on 80 of those years, ever since she was a child. I've been a massive fan all my life and last Saturday night, BBC 4 t.v. showed a four hours tribute to her, including all hour and a half of her 1974 concert at the Royal Albert Hall in London where I was in the audience. She had us eating out of the palm of her hand, one song after another, a TRUE professional at the top of her craft and for 48 years old, it was a very good print, almost like it had just been filmed, and brought back lots of happy memories. So happy birthday, Petula, you're GREAT!:x :x :x

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1."Happy Birthday"   2.Many Happy Returns   3.Happy birthday to all on this day   4.My birthday is to day.   5.Happy Birthday 2Nice  

Comments:
By routemaster [Ignore] 23,Nov,22 12:13 other posts 
Many thanks for your contributions. There's an excellent clip on the net of Petula as Norma Desmonde performing "With One Look" from "Sunset Boulevard" and looking totally unrecognisable and she is ABSOLUTELY MAGNIFICENT! As for her old films when she was a teen, my favourite is "The Card" from 1952, black-and-white and based on one of Arnold Bennett's "Five Towns" stories and also starring Alec Guinness, Glynis Johns (who is also still alive, now aged 97) and Valerie Hobson.

By buchanan [Ignore] 22,Nov,22 13:49 other posts 
Wow, Pet is 90. I first knew her via her big hits like Downtown then seeing her in movies like Goodbye Mr Chips with Peter O'Toole. Before she was a pop star, she was a teen actress and I have seen her in old movies.

By woody4647 [Ignore] 22,Nov,22 13:09 other posts 
I saw her in London in the early 80s playing the lead in "The Sound of Music". excellent!

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 06:49 other posts 
She has had an incredibly long career and I recall in the 60's she had a run of hugely successful hit songs beginning with 'Downtown'.
By tb1 [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 06:56 other posts 
I recall those as well kudos on your 90th

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 15,Nov,22 06:55 other posts 
Time doesn't stop, but, Ms Clark is timeless. Happy Birthday!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off