Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

How well do ladies like to see a mans cock in his pants,do they like being able to see the head?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by overeight [Ignore] 06,Nov,22 22:17  other posts
I have cargo pants that are part spandex a few pair and they are so tight and stretchy they conform around my cock and I wear nice form fitting underwear so my entire glands are very visible in my pants. I'm fairly well hung I'm about 5 1/2 inches when I'm flaccid and erect I'm more than 8 inches. So I'm also fairly thick too and lots of women do look very obviously. So do you ladies like seeing it all or should we try to hide just a little. Its difficult to do with my size

New Comment       Rating: -1  

Similar topics: 1.Lack of universal love is why so many cocks go unsucked   2.Girls, Would u wear a strapon and fuck your mans ass?   3.What would you ladies do?   4.Why is it fine for ladies to wear yoga pants but men in compression pants not ok   5.A question for ladies about men in spandex pants with no shorts over  

Comments:
By #676388 12,Dec,22 12:19
My cock and the head outline show in almost every pair of pants and jeans I own. I know my gf loves it when we are out in public

By spermkiss [Ignore] 07,Nov,22 12:43 other posts 
If you've got it, flaunt it.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off