Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Girls, Would u wear a strapon and fuck your mans ass?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #172419 [Ignore] 13,Oct,11 15:15
Just wondering how many of you ladies would fuck ur mans's ass. I took my gf about 2 years b4 she would do it.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.pegging/strapon   2.Girls fuck guys.   3.Lets insult people!   4.mans ass or pussy?   5.Girls fucking guys  

Comments:
By #59855 15,Oct,11 04:44
From Matt's Wife: Yup and have the pics to prove it.... too bad no one can see them anymore
By #5532 15,Oct,11 13:27
Oh yes, but we remember them well
By #59855 16,Oct,11 18:26
From Matt's Wife:
By #7976 31,Mar,13 20:11
Sorry I missed that.

By #202061 16,Oct,11 21:43
I would do it right now if he told me he wanted it but Im still trying to figure out how I'll feel about penetrating him without using my hands. It still surprises me how turned on I got the first time I (nervously) rubbed his asshole, but I was hooked, and lately Ive been obsessed with the thought of me massaging his prostate and how he'll look and sound when I make him cum that way. Thinking about it makes my pussy ache.
By #7976 31,Mar,13 20:10
Good for you. It sounds like you have a lot of fun with your sexuality. I do like having my ladies gently push a finger in my rear when they're sucking and jacking off my cock. It sends a jolt up my spine and makes my cock harder and my ejaculation and orgasm more intense. The best was years ago when one girl was fucking me while her friend was licking my balls and ass. There was so much cum that her girlfriend was licking cum from her pussy the rest of the night.

As for your guy, just tell him you want to try fucking him with a strap-on. You might want to start smaller and work up in girth and length as he becomes better able to take your fucking. But it sounds like lots of fun. When you finally try, post some pix so we can all enjoy the fun.

By #5532 14,Oct,11 02:57
We do not have a strap on, but I make him suck a dildo while I fuck him in his ass. I suck his cock while at the same time.
By bradyD [Ignore] 14,Oct,11 21:17 other posts 
Why no pics of that?

By bradyD [Ignore] 14,Oct,11 21:16 other posts 
Trying to get my wife to. So far she just toys and spanks me but hey, I'm not complaining

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off