Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

SYD ans SYC Accounts

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by soharditspurple [Ignore] 11,Aug,22 03:01  other posts
I know they are really the same site but I would like to create a separate account on SYC to post wife's pictures with a new (her) username? Do I need to use a different e-mail or something?
Thanks

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Multiple accounts   2.Who was your favourite poster - now that they have deleted their account?   3.Calling out fake accounts   4.Fake accounts   5.Most Befriended Member  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,22 07:38 other posts 
Why the need for two profiles? Will the pictures you intend to upload solely be of your wife or will you also be in these pictures, too? Where I'm going with this is why not modify your profile to be that belonging to a COUPLE and include these pictures on your current profile rather than creating a separate profile?

By Dev01 [Ignore] 11,Aug,22 04:13 other posts 
Just delete ffs ... is it hard for you
--------------------------------------- added after 113 seconds

'Ans' I smell shit... just saying... click screenshot just like deleted comments
By soharditspurple [Ignore] 11,Aug,22 04:25 other posts 
All I asked was a simple question. Your reply was "figure it out". I'm trying to "figure it out". I edited my original question to clarify better and your answers weren't helpful, just clutter. That is why I deleted them and will continue to do so
By Dev01 [Ignore] 11,Aug,22 05:40 other posts 
Ok I'm thinking you a member since 2013, I'm sure a simple thing like that you would of worked out by now.... I could be missing something but I highly doubt it

Don't let a halo become a noose because you will be purple

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off