Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

How much jizz in a lifetime?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #620847 [Ignore] 14,Apr,22 06:33
How much cum would an average guy shoot in a lifetime? 1 litre? 20? Anybody know?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Cum On Her Face   2.Amount of semen during a lifetime   3.Would you let me cum over you ??   4.BANGERS TITTIES   5.What does rooster jizz smell like?  

Comments:
By horny50sdude [Ignore] 25,Apr,22 09:07 other posts 

That's only one time...

By oldfartwatching [Ignore] 14,Apr,22 10:18 other posts 
How many litres of semen will a man have produced in his life if he has been sexually mature for 70 years?
Around 50
Explanation
The verb 'to ejaculate' comes from Latin and literally means 'to throw up'. Every time a man ejaculates he produces 1-2 tea spoons of semen. If he is potent for 70 years and comes twice a week, this means a total of 70 x 52 x 2 = 7,280 portion, the equivalent of around 50 litres of seamen, or a half-full bath tub. Energy-wise, it is the equivalent of 50,000 calories or 17 marathons.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 05:32 other posts 
I cum on the average once a day, maybe twice, but occasionally I miss a day. That's like 6 times a week.
Which means 3 times your estimate, giving 150 litres. This would overflow any bath tub. That's 51 marathons.
By nekekal [Ignore] 20,Apr,22 02:03 other posts 
Interesting calculation. But there has never been a period in my life when I only had cum twice a week. Sometimes multiple times a day. But I bet the average was 5 or more times a week. That is a lot of cum. But I think I am at the low end of quantity. Probably only 1 tsp.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off