Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Should I or shouldn't I?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by sucksix [Ignore] 16,Jan,22 10:19  other posts
Two weeks ago a young man that has been coming to the bar where I work came up to me and ask if he could suck my cock. I told him I was not gay and he said I don't want you to do anything to me. I told him to go to my office door and I would follow We went inside , I pointed to my cock and said go for it and he did. I took pants and shoes off sat in chair and slid my ass forward He started licking and sucking my balls and then was licking my asshole. He went for my cock and suck it really great that after only ten minutes I exploded int his mouth and boy did I shoot a load!! He has come back 5 times in the last two weeks and sucked me off. I feel like I owe him and think I should suck his cock. Should I or shouldn't I. I Will do what the majority of you say. Help me decide

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.LOOKS LIKED WE ARE GETTING SOME VERY YOUNG LOOKING PEOPLE POSTING THIS SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED I DON'T OPEN THEM UP   2.Shouldn't circumcised cock be considered "modified"?   3.Hottest Forbidden Sex   4.Your first time with a guy - what was it like? Need help.   5.Whitleys-Lover has a little girl in his pics  

Comments:
By sucksix [Ignore] 17,Jan,22 14:52 other posts 
Well We met last night and I ask him if he would want me to suck his cock and he smiled and said I have been hoping and praying that you would say that, upon hearing that I pulled down his pants and told him to strip and sit down. Then I looked at his handsome 3 inch penis and his huge balls. They are nearly twice as big as mine. I held his balls in my hand and slid his cock into my mouth and it instantly got hard as a rock I suck and sucked for about 5 minutes and he started to cum and boy did he cum. He kept shooting his massive load into my mouth.Those huge balls really produce a lot of cum. I kept it all in my mouth until he was done and then swallowed all of it after I swished it around in my mouth so I got a real good taste . He said it was fantastic. Sit down now it's your turn to enjoy!!! I loved it!!!

By thebeewolf [Ignore] 16,Jan,22 10:58 other posts 
Should you suck his cock? If you want to, sure! If you don't, don't.

I have had dozens of guys suck my dick, but I don't suck theirs because I have no desire to. The thought of it does nothing for me. I make clear to them that I am "no recip." The guys who are good with that can then proceed to suck me off. There's no obligation.
By tb1 [Ignore] 16,Jan,22 11:58 other posts 
I agree. You’ve got a good thing going, don’t ruin it!
By sucksix [Ignore] 16,Jan,22 20:18 other posts 
I really want to and if he wants me to I am meeting him tonight and if he wants I will suck his cock because I want to!
By quint [Ignore] 17,Jan,22 07:06 other posts 
now that you told him you're not gay, chances are he won't ever ask you if you want to suck his. You need to tell him you are very curious to return the favour.. I bet he won't say no.

By #625826 16,Jan,22 22:32
If you want to , Ask him

By gayguy [Ignore] 16,Jan,22 22:05 other posts 
Go for it, you won't be sorry & you'll want more

By kmichaelp [Ignore] 16,Jan,22 21:12 other posts 
You know you want to so just do it!!!

By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 16,Jan,22 10:53 other posts 
Hubby here. Some guys don't require that the favour be returned. I enjoy sucking, but seriously couldn't care if the guy sucks me or not. Wifey does an excellent job on that. Where exactly is your bar? I'm suddenly very thirsty

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off