Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

How to please my foreign boy friend

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by LindaYou [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 11:11  other posts
I'm a Chinese married woman live in Shanghai,I am having an affair a English man,he said that I'm not good at sex with him,I just wanna know how to please a foreigner on bed…

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Foreign fucks!   2.Japanese mother   3.Breaking the deepthroat barrier   4.DICK JOKE: Ron White   5.AMERICAN'S  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 18:14 other posts 
A Wuhan Princess

By nekekal [Ignore] 30,Aug,21 17:32 other posts 
The secret to good sex with any guy, I doubt that nationality has much to do with it, is to be enthusiastic, appreciative, and complimentary.

You cannot just lay there and let him fuck you. I know that is what he wants, but you have to act like having him fuck you is the best thing that could possible happen. Suggest positions. Tell him you really like it from the back, doggy. That it would be great if he could really pound his cock into you.

Tell the guy that bis cock is amazing, it is ok to lie. Tell him that you just love his cock, that you like to hold it, feel it, caress it. Same for his balls. Kiss them, lick them, suck his cock.

The brain is the biggest sex organ. Do everything you can to stimulate it. Moan, thrash around.

And after he cums, keep playing with his cock and maybe he will cum again.

By #610414 28,Aug,21 17:43
So what happened?

By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 21:30 other posts 
Try deep throating and swallowing his load.....that should put a smile on his face

By #610414 26,Aug,21 11:31
Do you please your husband?
By LindaYou [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 11:42 other posts 
he said he like it,but my boy friend feel not exciting enough.
By #610414 26,Aug,21 11:46
In my bed my lovers are KING. Why don’t you ask your lover what he wants and practice with him?
By LindaYou [Ignore] 26,Aug,21 13:12 other posts 
maybe I will ask him tomorrow,he just wanna me be like a slut in bed…
By #610414 26,Aug,21 13:18
ALL MEN want their women to act like their private slut. You be that slut. After all, isn’t that what you do with any lover? Good luck baby

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off