Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

DON EVERLY R.I.P.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by routemaster [Ignore] 23,Aug,21 11:50  other posts
Sad news today, Don Everly of the Everly Brothers has passed away at the age of 84, 7 years after his brother Phil who was 74. Together, they made some of the best records of the 1950s and 60s, you know what they are, my favourite of all is "All I Have To Do Is Dream" which still sounds as fresh now as it must have done when first released all those decades ago. In later years, Phil teamed up with Cliff Richard for a great song "She Means Nothing To Me". Both Phil and Don gone now, sadly, but those wonderful songs and their unique harmonies will live on forever. Thank you for the music, Phil and Don.R.I.P.

New Comment       Rating: 0