Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Be on the lookout for the Walrus and her Midget!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 15:04  other posts
You know these scummy ex-members will do anything to come back. If spotted, notify site security by posting in this forum.

Good news, it will need to be a covert profile if they try to come back. Everyone knows what these two donkeys look like! They can never again flood the contests, front page, or forums with their rat pictures!

I can't stop laughing I was involved in getting them both grassed and at the same time! Site skills! Maybe this is why the Saggy Granny returned to her bunker? FEAR!!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Midget Pussy   2.Who has a good Favorites collection?   3.Want to play a game?   4.Be on the lookout for...   5.A thread for the Saggy Granny, Walrus, and the midget  

Comments:
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Aug,21 04:59 other posts 
No bunker here weasel bitch shits...I know you and your piss ass freddy friend love to run off members here...Pathetic...You both sound the same 'site security'...Are you fucking kidding me...Ridiculous...Go whack with piss ass freddy...
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Aug,21 09:56 other posts 
Lady Tecsan spending another lonely Saturday night on site- posting here and 38 times on my blogs! Sad cunt!

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Aug,21 13:53 other posts 
Looks like the team at NewbieNudes fucked her off as well...

03,Aug,21 19:28 : so looks like she was pretty much banned from there as well

03,Aug,21 19:27 : Sun, 21-Feb-16 11:39 AM on NewbieNudes

03,Aug,21 19:27 : "my pictures have not been replaced, l havent broken any rules, havent trashed anyone here, l asked who the fuck deleted my pics and it seems still no answers...un fucking believable *lix*"

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Aug,21 07:46 other posts 
The site gained CountyCouple54 and got rid of Lix and the Midget- How is this not amazing news?

CC54 and their hot pics, or looking an an overweight lump like Lix. Covered in pimples and sweat... fucks sake.

This is a huge win!
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 03,Aug,21 12:25 other posts 
yes yes.... much more pleasing to the eyes

By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 17:05 other posts 
The site is so much better without them.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Aug,21 07:44 other posts 

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 20:04 other posts 
Is it true: Lix and that stump midget are reading this thread and boiling with rage I outwitted them... again?
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 21:19 other posts 
Maybe she ate him.....don't they live in the wild?

By #592419 31,Jul,21 18:30
are you talking about the nazi? She's be back.. [deleted image]
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 20:01 other posts 
No... Lix--- AKA White Precious
By #592419 31,Jul,21 20:33
I'm sure she's around here somewhere..

By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 16:14 other posts 
You were involved? In what way?

Another member spoke to me and said that an "unnamed" member had a chat with admin. The conversation was about yet another member and during that conversation admin found out some unfavorable things relating to lix.

So you are that mysterious and elusive "unnamed" member, the member that had the clandestine conversation with admin?
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 17:12 other posts 
Uh huh
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 17:28 other posts 
What exactly were these "unfavorable things"?
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 17:40 other posts 
I surely don't know, I merely relayed what was said to me.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 17:44 other posts 
I’m just being nosy, I would love to know what really went down, this is one of the biggest site dramas in the last 6 or 7 months.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 17:53 other posts 
Nosy? You and everyone else. You communicated with her, you and her shared interest in fake profiles and Photoshop'd pics. Surely she discussed juicy things with you.

By the way is it nosy or nosey?
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 18:02 other posts 
Nosy or nosey, now im not sure, I'll go with the latter.

I really didn't communicate with lix outside of mutual laughing at bad photoshop in that forum. We were never buddy-buddy, but I never had issues with her either. I think she was off base with some of her rants, and spot-on with others.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 18:06 other posts 
Inquiring minds (ME/MINE) want to know how many kisses disappeared from your page?
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 18:08 other posts 
not that many of late, she would send then more frequently when I was a new member years ago.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 18:12 other posts 
I didn't lose not one.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 18:13 other posts 
Kinda figured that haha
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 18:15 other posts 
Really? What made you think that?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 20:03 other posts 
Well, no more kisses on The Saggy Granny's page... and she is in bunker mode.. After what happened to Lix, she is freaking out!!
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 20:06 other posts 
How many kisses did you personally lose?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 20:15 other posts 
If something big happens here... I am always involved

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 20:13 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 18:03 other posts 
I was thinking about it, people that are banned by an Abuse Panel referral for whatever reason probably 80% of time try to return under the guise of another screen name. Because lix was deleted by admin, do you really think she's going to return and possibly face the shame? I kinda think that if she does, it won't be anytime soon.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off