Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

"LIX" and "AUSSIE" THEY WILL BE MISSED

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #623135 [Ignore] 28,Jul,21 10:36
My friend Lix (I can't spell her formal handle name) and Aussie157, Two partners in real life, Left the site. I will miss them.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 28,Sep,21 03:21 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 102 seconds

not same without them. Trying to get a email to auzzie to see how to get in touch with lix.
By #623135 01,Oct,21 15:59
Good luck. I’d like to know the results

By CAT [Ignore] 23,Sep,21 00:07 other posts 
Lix, if you can read this do I have an embarrassment for all Aussies.

I just got insulted by Dev01

Your aged like a fine wine,except
the fine bit is missing.
And you know what that means dont
You? Fuckin vinegar. Like the
Prawn story, Great body but fucked
Head. In your case it's irrelevant

twowarmtts3
No balls. Even his insults sound like melted butter.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Sep,21 05:45 other posts 
See the problem is you first met and befriended two of the worst Aussies lix and Aussie man over there they are considered pirates 🏴‍☠️ now you bumped into a good Aussie a well known Ferrari technician and his lovely wife don’t judge all Australians on lix reputation I mean let’s face it what did they do for a living lix sold sex toys at the local flea market and Aussie man hunts for gold nuggets out in the bush with his metal detector
By CAT [Ignore] 28,Sep,21 09:27 other posts 
I was showing this to Charlie. He told me his neighbor in Miami when he was a teen was a Mr Diaz, also an Argentine. That man was part of the pit crew for Juan Manuel Fangio during his Formula 1 run in the 1950’s. He was working for “Carroseria Ferrari” and was an expert technician on Ferrari. Perhaps DEV01 knows someone like that.
This has little to do with our discussion. DEV01, the couple, seem like a very nice Aussie couple. I don’t have nor will I ever have direct contact (in person, Skype, or phone) with anyone from the internet, and especially, from here. It’s not a putdown on the members. It’s a personal view for protection. I have to make excuses (my husband, boyfriend, lover, won’t let me) why I don’t do it. It’s a small fib and guys seem not to be very disappointed. What this means, lollipop, is that my reason for picking someone to “friend “ is based on what I can gleam from interaction here. Lix has always been supportive from the first time I was here. She’s also the only one that was left from that time that I’ve friended. Aussie just happened to be there and he and I always exchanged hot messages. Whatever they are or do in real life, short of illegal acts, is of no concern to me. DEV01 is in the same position. If a member(s) accepts my persona here in a friendly or even, non-chalant way, then I’m not going to get into any major argument with him/them. Lix and Aussie were friendly and supportive. DEV01 was and still is unfriendly (it’s easier to describe them like this). These are the reasons for my opinions. I don’t want to be confrontational with DEV01. They disapproved of my comments about my new love, Sir-Skittles. Did I asked them to be? Did Bella? And this was not the first time, they have consistently put me down. I know I’m rude when I get into an argument and I try, in the spirit of the site, act like a whore. That is what I want my persona to be here. No one know how I really am in real life. I’ve posted some truths about me (work experience, location, age) but that’s all. So, no one has the right to disapprove of my real lifestyle. Anyway, it’s neither here nor there. DEV01, if you are reading this, peace and long life to you.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Sep,21 10:03 other posts 
That’s very adult of you your answer was nicely worded and direct to the point I never got the chance to speak with lix I messaged her one time to see if she would mind setting one game out so I could get a very dear friend from my state of Pennsylvania a win she messaged me back saying why should I then immediately black listed me and I might add that was my very first black listing and it stung a little now 8 years later I don’t care anymore I have that many black listing for some of the stupidest reasons
By CAT [Ignore] 28,Sep,21 11:23 other posts 
I would have and I still do feel what you felt.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Sep,21 19:00 other posts 
They certainly will
By #623135 21,Sep,21 08:15
I agree baby. "

By lildicktoronto [Ignore] 20,Sep,21 00:02 other posts 
farewell aussie mates !

By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Sep,21 21:17 other posts 
Omg gage me with a spoon you people make me sick with all your lovie dovy bull shit she was a lard ass with a big mouth and a big ass thank god she is gone
By CAT [Ignore] 18,Sep,21 21:17 other posts 
Lollipop, not cool. She’s gone and can’t defend herself. I can understand you calling her a big mouth but that’s just a style. It’s a lot like your style were, to the site you present this tough, macho, biker who takes no prisoners. It’s just a costume. I know you can be sweet and gentle. Go spank Markis ass. Make him cry then kiss his bear paws.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Sep,21 21:54 other posts 
No comment

By #518530 04,Sep,21 12:35
I can't believe that I'm so fucking late to hear this... I feel utterly sad Beyond missing them by knowing they got caught in covid too... She was the mere reason I've been here on this site and now I can't reach her... I hope she'll read this someday and reach me out to make me know that she's recovered and doing well...
By CAT [Ignore] 04,Sep,21 13:51 other posts 
@Hornypoet@ she was deleted by Admin for reasons unknown.
By #518530 04,Sep,21 15:35
Oh, thanks for letting me know Miss!.. Guess I took it wrong then... and also happy to hear the possibility that they can still be alive and well...

She will be greatly missed, she was the first woman ever to speak to my heart in the net and also the main source of inspiration of making me a true nudist and who I am now... and Just for the records, she's a truly free spirit, and artistic soul, and a much more of an intellectual and kindhearted woman than she might be seen as here... and I thinked that they've made a great couple with aussie too...

Hope I'll come across them somewhere, anywhere again...
By CAT [Ignore] 04,Sep,21 16:13 other posts 
By jack610 [Ignore] 04,Sep,21 17:13 other posts 
She will be missed by a lot of folk as she was always ready to give advice and support.
By #518530 04,Sep,21 17:47
True that!..
By Dev01 [Ignore] 04,Sep,21 18:20 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

Don't worry it's everywhere 🤣
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Sep,21 21:13 other posts 
OMG thank you my friend now I no I have other sites to join it’s not over till I say it is
By Dev01 [Ignore] 05,Sep,21 02:24 other posts 

By thickswingercock [Ignore] 05,Aug,21 23:21 other posts 
damn this is a bummer, one of my favorite people on here
By #623135 10,Aug,21 11:53
They are alive and well in another, friendlier site
By thickswingercock [Ignore] 13,Aug,21 20:25 other posts 
hmmm im curious what site
By CAT [Ignore] 14,Aug,21 12:03 other posts 
NewbieNudes
By thickswingercock [Ignore] 15,Aug,21 14:30 other posts 
thanks!

By rearone24 [Ignore] 05,Aug,21 05:34 other posts 
[deleted image]
By #623135 05,Aug,21 08:15
Obviously a well used shit hole owned by Rearone24. A well known MOTHER FUCKING HOMO.
By #644010 05,Aug,21 08:24
Dear lord, what have you been sticking up that thing? And those boils, obviously ye have not ever used soap or washed.
By #623135 05,Aug,21 08:29
[deleted image]

TOY OF CHOICE FOR ASSHOLES (hahaha) like this one
By #644010 05,Aug,21 08:34
Nay, looks like that things been stuffed by a tree trunk or an fire extinguisher.
By #623135 05,Aug,21 08:40
Some of my guys like to be pegged. You should see their faces when I bring this one out. I ordered a normal one from Love Honey but, I picked the wrong size.

By #623135 28,Jul,21 10:39
Guys, I hope your life continues with much love with your family and friends. Just remember, not all are like the One Eyed Bitch Witch. You have friends here. I'll miss you, guys.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 28,Jul,21 20:50 other posts 
I hope they're reading that
By #644010 29,Jul,21 09:30
Of course they are. They never left, they still have tons of fakes.
By #623135 29,Jul,21 11:42
Prove that. Put your points were your mouth is. If you can positively identify one of Lix's "fakes" I'll donate 100 points (75) to you. If not, you donate 100 points to the site's milk account.
By #644010 29,Jul,21 14:15
I don’t have to prove shit to you. Everyone pretty much knows who they are.
By #623135 29,Jul,21 14:43
But you have no proof. I believe Mars is full of Venusians, but I can’t prove it. Lukeskywanker, go wank. As I thought, all BS and no action.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Jul,21 16:08 other posts 
That's wrong. Mars has men only. Venus has women. You know nothing about science. Here's the proof. If you consider the law of gravity, modified by the principle of general relativity, taking into account the nuclear reactions at the surface of the sun, you'll find that the stability of these two planets is only possible if each of them is populated by the species/genders I mentioned above. Any deviation from this, leads to fragile robustness of the equations. You see what I mean, right? That's a proof that can't be refuted but anyone, not even George Clooney.
By CAT [Ignore] 29,Jul,21 18:28 other posts 
Wow. I didn’t know that. Are you sure there are no Venusian women in Mars? There must be a lot of wanking.
By #644010 30,Jul,21 09:09
You wore a helmet on the little bus to school didn’t ya?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Jul,21 13:55 other posts 
Who has tons of fakes?
By #623135 29,Jul,21 14:44
Ask Lukeskywanker. He has a “magic” wand.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Jul,21 16:03 other posts 
I asked him. Who is he referring to? I know that many people have fakes, that's no surprise.
By #644010 30,Jul,21 08:45
Your butt buddies.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 09:37 other posts 
What does butt buddies mean?
You mean fuck buddies?
Those don't have profiles here,
and, besides, you don't know my
fuck buddies, you can only see their
pics of them and me (often fucking them).
By #644010 30,Jul,21 09:47
They can not be fuck buddies if you have to pay them mate. Technically a fuck buddy is one who would give that to you freely. I cannae imagine any woman giving you a piece of her snatch with out payment.
By #644010 30,Jul,21 09:51
You don’t know what a butt buddy is? All your eggs must be double.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 09:54 other posts 
I do not understand what you mean by double eggs and so on. Please explain rather than using slang whose meaning I do not understand.
By #623135 30,Jul,21 10:03
Leo, Butt buddies are Two very close friends that spend a lot of time together, and are rarely seen apart from each other.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 10:13 other posts 
Ok. Then he's just taking nonsense because I don't know this guy, he never spoke to me ever, so he has no clue about any of my best buddies.

I'm sorry I don't understand everything in American slang, nobody should presume that everyone here is from the US.

Thanks for explaining.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

I just spoke to a friend of mine (English from London), just now, on Skype:

L. What does butt buddy mean?

F. Ha ha. Are you into gay boys now Leo?

L. No, no, someone mentioned it online...

So, you see, chances are that this expression is only American that isn't known by English speakers elsewhere in the world.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 09:57 other posts 
Here's a little vid of my current gf's pussy. You may enjoy it. I don't do her butt though, she's not interested I'm anal sex and neither am I.

[deleted image]

Hope you like. Take care.
By #623135 30,Jul,21 15:02
Leo, it wouldn’t load.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 30,Jul,21 17:31 other posts 
I'm sorry. No clue why...
By #644010 31,Jul,21 11:28
Looks like it’s been abused by a half dozen crotch goblins fathered by the dregs of at least six different races making their way out to leach off the welfare system. Then a live grenade wrapped in roast beef got launched inside which would explain why any sane willing female would consider you an option for sex.
By #623135 31,Jul,21 11:39
This from a MOTHER FUCKING PIECE OF TRASH and, oh. HOMO
By #644010 31,Jul,21 11:57
Don’t you have some grandchildren to pick and take to the park for free lunch?
By CAT [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 13:29 other posts 
Yes, I do. Seven to be exact and I am Mima. It doesn’t change my opinion of you
By #644010 02,Aug,21 23:41
They would probably benefit from some nurturing from their grandmother rather than have granny neglect them to sit on her cum coated recliner all day bitching about crap no one cares about with vericrose vein riddled thunder thighs open so the flies can buzz around her old cunt while she spends all her time on this forum.
By CAT [Ignore] 03,Aug,21 03:07 other posts 
You don’t have to get involved. You have your nose up somebody nose and now you think you are smart. Well, baby, do your bitching if you must. You said to Leo you can get a woman for free. I’m trying to visualize that. I just can’t. You are a MOTHER FUCKING HOMO, but you are also trash. Any woman who chooses you must be trash too.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Aug,21 08:06 other posts 
Do you know why this fellow is so upset? I don't know him, he's never spoken to me, and yet he is full of opinions and criticism. Could he, perhaps, be one of the token accounts of the site's trolls? (Notice also he changed his name from something like wanker to the present one.)
By #623135 03,Aug,21 10:23
I believe so. He just joined and is already causing trouble. I think it's one of Freddy's fake accounts
By leopoldij [Ignore] 03,Aug,21 11:37 other posts 
He's not causing trouble. He's funny and sad at the same time. Funny because he uses funny words and phrases (butt grieves, dregs, window licker, crotch goblins, etc), but sad too because he's angry at people whom he does not know. This means that, in real life, he has severe issues, he's probably suffering from trauma and he has suppressed anger. That's why he uses this venue to direct his anger randomly. What he doesn't realize is that this method may relieve his symptoms but it can never cure. Classic psychology textbook case. He needs help from a personal, just like freddy and srcum and others need help.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,Jul,21 13:57 other posts 
You sound angry, your life must be miserable. I'm sorry you feel like that.
Try to be happy, have some sex, or simply masturbate.
You'll feel better for it my friend.
The world isn't your enemy, remember that.
You're here to have fun, not to torture yourself.
By #644010 02,Aug,21 23:43
Who said I torture myself you window licker? Just because I can get a woman to fuck me for free and you can’t?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off