Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Who is Dgraff ?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by notynyt [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 10:58  other posts
[By dgraff 4d ago
I still have many hours left to laugh 😆 now as soon as my freeze is lifted I’m sure there will be deletions but I got under notynyt and a few other members skin ] (copied from from forum)

What kind of stupidity is this showing? Or violating the rules of this beautiful site? By freezing up to four fake profiles at once. he says I will talk to those fake members. hahah . he is protecting those fake members or taking illegitimate advantage of the rules of the site. he always does this. And tries to humiliate other good members time and again. I thank admin sir. He lifted all the profiles that were frozen by him. And all those profiles were found to be fake.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.TRIBUTE TO A GREAT PUSSY   2.Dgraff's "pissing match"   3.THE ONE EYED BITCH WITCH'S SECOND EDITION   4.Cut and Paste- The Saggy Granny and her Limp Knob Edition!  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Jun,21 08:16 other posts 
Dgraff is someone you blacklist.
By notynyt [Ignore] 17,Jun,21 09:32 other posts 
Yes .. I blacklisted him .. because I read many hatterd comments . Yes, I had blacklisted him long back. Because I had read his hate comments for some members. He's a jealous, crap man.. yukk

By #623135 16,Jun,21 14:16
Dgraff is not fake. Just a MOTHER FUCKING HOMO.
--------------------------------------- added after 17 hours

Dgraff answered
R Oh you think that is bad I have been accused of being a fake by get this a fucking Indian and not the American Indians me a guy that has consistently posted face pictures for 8 years with the same partner for several years under the same name and account for 8 years how ridiculous then even candy comments no he’s not fake just a homo

Angel1227!
I was defending you, Dgraff, you are not a fake. You are a MOTHER FUCKING HOMO.
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 16,Jun,21 14:41 other posts 
Another wannabe Sheriff........Fake profiles are abundant here.
By notynyt [Ignore] 17,Jun,21 03:21 other posts 
cleaning now
By notynyt [Ignore] 17,Jun,21 03:20 other posts 
Hahah .. you know very well
By notynyt [Ignore] 17,Jun,21 09:27 other posts 
feeble minded .. justifying himself .. no one telling him you are fake .. we call him frustrated stupid man.. who feel hatterd to unknown person...eeeeeee yukieee huthiya.. Thank god I blacklisted him before .. 😅😋

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off