Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Turning totally gay

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by gayguy [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 05:33  other posts
Has anyone else gone off females & only want to be GAY

Only want to have sex with men & be bottom

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Discovering this Sight?   2.It's My Birthday   3."Turning" Gay?   4.Messages from Donald J. Trump.4   5.Father's bringing their daughters into men's change rooms.  

Comments:
By cruz69696969 [Ignore] 04,Jun,21 02:52 other posts 
I would give anything to be totally gay. I am trying to rid myself of desiring women but unable to keep a hard on .

By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 17:03 other posts 
The only way a person can "turn" gay is if they are bitten on the dingus by a Werehomo under a full moon...
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 17:08 other posts 
JustWill is back in town!
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 17:10 other posts 
Oh, Jeezus--THAT guy?
I hope someone told him that the Forum is now a sarcasm-free zone...

While I am back in this thread, btw, I should also mention that I have an issue with the "totally gay" bit as well.
I mean, what does "totally gay" mean?
I've been gay since an encounter with a pack of Werehomos in my youth, but a beautiful woman is STILL a beautiful woman in my not so humble opinion.
Does that mean I'm not "totally" gay?
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 17:35 other posts 
Was your dingus was bitten by a Werehomo on a night of a full moon?
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 17:41 other posts 
No.
There was no dingus biting involved.
I just found the Werehomos to be pretty awesome, and I spontaneously converted on the spot.
Werehomos are pretty damn sexy...

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 11:16 other posts 
I have found myself wanting to be fucked more over the last 2 or 3 years, but I still prefer to fuck women.

By #637729 03,Jun,21 08:54
You cannot "turn gay". There are two scenarios that stand out to me... A) the person is bisexual but has decided he likes men more B ) the person was never into females, was closeted and is now recognizing they prefer men.

Nobody can turn a straight person gay any more than they can turn a gay person straight. Just my 2 cents.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 10:57 other posts 
Your thoughts are worth far more than two cents. They're spot on and worth at least a million dollars.

By curious10 [Ignore] 03,Jun,21 07:45 other posts 
I have the same thoughts. Being a cum dump for gorgeous cocks is such a hot thought. I would take load after load in my pussy or swallow multiple loads

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off