Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

THE DUKE OF EDINBURGH R.I.P.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by routemaster [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 07:18  other posts
I'm not particularly a Royalist but its just been announced on the 12 noon news here in the UK that the Duke of Edinburgh passed away this morning, two months short of his 100th birthday. It had to happen sooner or later, none of us live forever but it means the Queen is now a widow and there will be a mighty big state funeral soon - though how that will take place amid the corona pandemic remains to be seen.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.dogging in glasgow or edinburgh   2.Suck a cock   3.Any ladies from Edinburgh on here wanna chat ;)   4.HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016   5.THE GRAND OLD DUKE OF YORK  

Comments:
By DJS [Ignore] 18,Apr,21 14:37 other posts 
The Duke of Edinburgh’s unwavering commitment to young people began in 1956, when The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award was established. Developed as a ‘toolkit for life’ for British boys; within 18 months the Award was available to girls as well. It continued to gain momentum and by the early 1970s, it was operating in more than 30 countries.The Award is now a cornerstone of non-formal education and learning, with more than a million young people involved, in 130+ countries and territories around the world. For more than sixty years, millions of young people have participated and received Awards, with millions more benefiting from its impact in communities around the world....one off HRH charities he started & supported

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 10:28 other posts 
To routemaster and 1RonG , from what I've read, the union of Philip Mountbatten to Elizabeth II was not highly favored by the House of Windsor or the political parties.

Over their 73 years of marriage, how do you feel the British people viewed Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh?
By #580336 14,Apr,21 13:09
Most people didn't know half the things the man had done. A lot saw him as a bumbling old man , who was a little eccentric at times and could come out with some real mistakes. You could clearly see the two were devoted to each other and as has been widely covered , he was very underestimated. In respect to the house of Windsor and political parties not ' highly favouring ' him, of that I can not comment BUT most people I know accepted him for the man they saw standing loyally by the Queens side, a dedicated man, a loving man, however, at times, a controversial man
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 13:43 other posts 
Thank you.

Certainly, Prince Philip would not have been considered a "bumbling old man" when he and Elizabeth II wed 70 plus years ago. I don't suspect that anyone would question his loyalty, either. My guess is that it would take quite an extraordinary man to "play second fiddle" to one of the most influential woman of the 20th and 21st century.
By routemaster [Ignore] 15,Apr,21 03:23 other posts 
Thanks, 1RonG, I couldn't have put it better myself.
By #6568 15,Apr,21 03:38
Something to bear in mind is that UK society is very 'layered' and this is played upon by a very aggresive media and press. The duke always resisited these devious twists by Uk media so he was inevitably a target. During the 60's and later it suited UK media to portray him in unfavourable terms,...just as it now suits them to portray him as a paragon of intelligence and good grace.....

The duke was a very intelligent man (contrary to media claims for much of his life) and a worthy combatant for freedom of speech,...in this he never wavered. As he himself said to a senior nurse in a tropical hospital;.....

"you're blighted by mosquitos,..I'm blighted by the press"

By #625564 10,Apr,21 07:22
R.I.P. Condolences to the Royal Family and to the UK.

By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Apr,21 01:52 other posts 
Think I will probably miss that...
By #580336 10,Apr,21 03:09
Miss what exactly?

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 14:41 other posts 
I just thought that he would live forever, He deserves to be remembered for all that he did supporting the Queen and the many causes that he espoused.
Sadly I can’t imagine there being a state funeral due to COVID, but then he was not someone who liked a lot of fuss.
By #580336 10,Apr,21 03:08
Following his wishes there was to be no state funeral anyway, but still sad that the military spectacle to honour him will now probably not take place. He was a unique, very loyal man and will be missed, but unfortunately every one's time must come to an end

By #636350 09,Apr,21 21:15
Rest in Peace Duke of Edinburgh.

By #6568 09,Apr,21 13:39
He was an ‘original’who has no current equal.....a surprisingly down to earth man who had the ‘common touch’ and could talk to anybody anywhere. He carried out no less than 22,000 formal engagements.

........During a visit to an ordinary family kitchen he asked for a piece of the apple pie and enjoyed it with great keenness telling his host “ I love home cooking but I don’t get it much where I live”.
By Chauncey_Street [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 19:00 other posts 
Thank you for sharing that story.
And I was hoping he would live much longer.

By Chauncey_Street [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 12:48 other posts 
SO SAD! I was hoping he would make it to age 100 and beyond that!
And Prince Harry should have spent a lot more time with him when he had the chance, and let him see the baby as much as possible while the opportunity was still there to be able to do so!
Does the queen send you a letter if you reach the age of 100?
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

Or Queen capitalized. I meant no disrespect.

By Vita [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 12:35 other posts 
"our condolences" (vita-studios berlin) !!

By BirdDog [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 10:12 other posts 
🙏🙏🙏

By tb1 [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 07:57 other posts 
very sad, he was looking very frail so it might have been inevitable, hope he didn't suffer
By alanhuk [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 08:05 other posts 
This is what we thought too...but still sad.
By CAT [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 08:07 other posts 
One of the most admired of the "royals". We'll miss him. Hope the Queen can overcome.
By routemaster [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 08:21 other posts 
Thank you for your comments, first reports say that at his insistence he wants his funeral to be a private family affair
By CAT [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 09:10 other posts 
And so it should be. We forget that there's a very private side to their lives.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off