Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Just curious...

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 08,Feb,21 02:07  other posts
How did everyone like the super bowl halftime show...Did you enjoy it or were there more memorable ones...Think we all got somewhat surprised with the final score though...My expectations were higher, I really thought it was going to be a one score game, either 3 pts or 7 pts...But I do have to say go TB-meaning Tampa Bay or Tom Brady...He played well...Think the better team won...TB shut down KC...Did not think they would do it with that large of a margin though...Your thoughts...

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Curious in watching..   2.I'm new to this   3.Bi curious?   4.bi-curious is a stupid term   5.Bi_Curious  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Feb,21 08:19 other posts 
You don't even sports Sissy Mary!! So stop posting these topics!!

And the halftime show sucked. Dancers wearing jockstraps on their heads. Oh wait, you don't need one for that cunt you between your legs!
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 01:45 other posts 
You have changed girl...But something happened to your brain, your grammar sucks...But I do agree the halftime show sucked...Girly fred (fredrica) was the highlight running onto the field in her pink thong...Hey, was amusing to see fredrica almost make it to the endzone...If she would not have slid, I think fredrica might have made it...༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 03:18 other posts 
Bet you never played football little girl shits...Wait according to fredrica neither of you ever have...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 07:42 other posts 
Calm down spatula lass. I don't want you getting distracted and falling into the vat of soup you are making at work.
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Feb,21 01:28 other posts 
I pissed in it...Guess you may want to avoid soup in your dumb restaurant tomorrow or even next week...༼☯﹏☯༽

By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Feb,21 03:49 other posts 
Looked a bit like the chiefs just gave up to me way too early...

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off