Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Dgraff's "pissing match"

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #188992 [Ignore] 28,Aug,20 07:27
The crusty, old know-nothing has blacklisted me!

So much for being in it for "the long haul", huh?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #610414 31,Aug,20 09:11
HUXLEY, IN THE SPIRIT OF SAVING TIME, HERE'S A FEW CHOICE DESCRIPTIONS OF YOU.

Tosser – Supreme Asshole or jerk.
Wanker – Idiot
Slag – Whore, the worst kind, I DON'T KNOW IF IT APPLIES
Lost the plot – Gone crazy or completely stupid.
Arsehole – Asshole
Barmy – Stupid or crazy.
Chav – White Trash / Low Class
Dodgy – Shady character
Git – Moron, Idiot
Gormless – Complete lack of common sense
Manky – Disgusting
Muppet – Dimwit (not the puppet variety)
Naff – Tacky
Nutter – Someone’s who’s clearly crazy
Pikey – White trash
--------------------------------------- added after 34 seconds

I left out....Englishman

By phart [Ignore] 29,Aug,20 09:27 other posts 
Hux,you must be 1 of the most bored people in Europe.
Get a puppy,or maby collect postage stamps or something.Get a hobby to bring a smile to your face and gut.
By #188992 29,Aug,20 09:30
FYI: I'm like a pig in shit! I would say my contentedness with life is near as good as it's ever been in the last 40 years.

As I told another fuckwit: coming online to tell someone they spend too much time online is risible! Why not just insult me or threaten me with violence?

Oh, and I'm learning to play the penny whistle too!

Weak as piss, phart!

If you don't behave I'll stop sending you gifts!!
By #610414 29,Aug,20 12:13
Or a shitty pig?
By #610414 30,Aug,20 16:52
Not bored, fucked up

By #610414 30,Aug,20 16:31
Huxley
I'm 56 years old and have a degree of self-awareness: I'm abrasive, obstinate and confrontational. But ONLY when I see people being treated, or spoken about, as if they are objects rather than people. On the plus side: if I think I've spoken out of turn, or unwittingly been offensive with no good reason, I'll apologise and try to make good. I don't go to threats of physical violence as a first resort, but neither will I quiver in my limey boots just because some shitkicker thinks having big hands and a gun will intimidate me.

YOU CAN QUIVER ALL YO WANT BUT YOU ARE NOT VERY FAIR WITH PEOPLE YOU'VE MADE UP YOUR MIND ABOUT.
--------------------------------------- added after 20 minutes

Five fucking fools and a moderator. Two more and you can be Snow White and the seven perverts

By #610414 29,Aug,20 07:44
Good morning
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,20 08:02 other posts 
Good morning.
By #610414 29,Aug,20 08:14
Ah, I thought this was Huxley's thread but good morning again.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,20 08:14 other posts 
You posted that huxley999 banned you but you seem to be mistaken.
By #610414 29,Aug,20 08:20
I am. I thought he did. He did chase me off his thread. I guess I took it as being banned and then he changed his mind. Everyone seems to be mad at me and banning me. Like Dgraff. In one sentence he says he's glad we buried the hatchet on the next he banns me.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Let me ask you a question. When Dgaff posted his high school experience, did you feel sorry for him? To me it explained why he likes to brag he can kick ass. I think it takes away from his goodness. I know him as a teddy bear.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,20 08:45 other posts 
I was saddened that dgraff was bullied and that his actions prohibited him from completing his formal education.

I believe that life experiences can shape our lives and who we ultimately become.
By #610414 29,Aug,20 08:58
Amen to that. That teacher should have been horse whipped.I can see my dad lifting him by his lapel and putting the fear of God on him. It's such a shame. Without changing anything else in his honorable life, he could have been so much happier. In my heavy handed foot in mouth way I wanted to convey your exact thoughts
By #188992 29,Aug,20 08:35
Angel, mistaken? Say it ain't so, bella! Another with poor comprehension skills? lol

If you dig into the ancient history of my "blacklisting" you (and anyone else who has an interest) will see that the ONLY person I ever blacklisted was that Aussie fruitcake: JohnS. In my very early days and because he blacklisted me. Since then - one and all can say what they like, and gift me as much spam and shit as they like, but I reserve my right to retaliate. Ask dgraff how that worked out for him, the ignorant shitkicker!
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,20 08:58 other posts 
Something about me, I have a "thing" for intelligent men, especially men that wear glasses. It goes back 40 plus years, before nerds were labeled nerds. I think your intelligence is attractive and I think JustWill's intelligence is attractive, too. But another thing about me, I have a "thing" for the underdog.
By #188992 29,Aug,20 09:34
With you completely on the "underdog" bit and thanks for the compliment.

My one caveat is that, "underdog" or not, I'll call out racism when I see it and won't be physically intimidated by anybody.

PS. didn't I tell "Angel" to "fuck off out of my thread"? Sure I remember typing that recently!
By #610414 29,Aug,20 09:54
Huxley.And you think I'll listen....ask Bella what I mean by this.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,20 09:57 other posts 
I applaud you for standing up for the principles that you believe in! Racism is an ugly thing and as you can see, whether real or perceived, racism is tearing apart my country.

As far as ANGEL1227, yeah, you typed that but did you really mean it?
By #188992 29,Aug,20 10:03
I'll leave you (off to Dad's) with this observation:

Game theory. Do what your "opponent" would least like you to do. Hence, you IGNORE attention-seekers! Have a fab Saturday! x
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Aug,20 10:08 other posts 
Thank you, back at you!
By #610414 29,Aug,20 10:16
Ok, Hux, this means war. I'm completely ignoring you. I'll talk to you later
By #610414 29,Aug,20 09:08
Huxley, while I'm not admitting wrongdoing you have my apologies for what ever phart I caused to go crosswise. That's the way I am. There's no reason to comprehend convoluted ideas. You know......being so clever that no-one understands what you are saying............defeats the purpose of opening your pie hole
By #610414 29,Aug,20 09:10
Amen to that. That teacher should have been horse whipped.I can see my dad lifting him by his lapel and putting the fear of God on him. It's such a shame. Without changing anything else in his honorable life, he could have been so much happier. In my heavy handed foot in mouth way I wanted to convey your exact thoughts

By #610414 28,Aug,20 12:15
I better leave this thread. Very unfriendly people.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off