Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

BDSM

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Avgthickdick [Ignore] 30,Mar,20 10:03  other posts
Just looking for recommendations for meeting or finding others online that are into BDSM that are free and you don't have to pay for. Thanks in advance

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.ELECTRO BDSM   2.BDSM.....Gauteng..S.A.   3.Do you guys know any fetish web sources?   4."50 Shades of Grey"   5.Anyone tried BDSM?  

Comments:
By Lvphose [Ignore] 03,Sep,22 01:21 other posts 
I had a gf who loved to have this done to her!

I have done to a girlfriend get on her hands and knees & grab the banister rail. I then took my dress ties and tied her hands to it. I then connected a couple ties that I tied to her ankles and back to the banister so she was on her knees hands tied ankles/ legs spread and secured. I then stuck a close pin inside of a pair of her pantyhose down to each foot. I then clipped each side of her labia with the close pinned pantyhose Nyomi spreading her pussy lips! I then stretched the pant part and had her open her mouth and bite on it. So her hands were tied, ass in the air, feet spread exposing her pussy, her pussy lips spread wide. I took my belt and whipped her as stinging her ass and making it red! I then took a vibrator and stimulated her pussy while she writhed away can’t taking it! I then stopped and ducked her sopping wet pussy and shot my hot cum all over her body!

After that I turned her over and did this to her!

By Moby-Dick [Ignore] 31,Mar,20 11:38 other posts 
there must be BDSM groups here?
By Timtriple [Ignore] 15,Aug,22 09:03 other posts 
I do love every kind of BDSM,,Masochism and Sadism
Also Harcore Type...

By #516354 12,Apr,20 01:33
Try fester.com.I'm in the uk but get quite a lot of messages from Dommes from America.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off