Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

showyourdick for real, public showers & toilets

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #592480 [Ignore] 09,Dec,19 00:04
How do you feel about exposing yourself to strangers and workmates?
I had been for a run at lunchtime and was in the work changing rooms undressing before a shower when somebody walk past to the toilets.
I'm not sure of his sexuality but I wanted to give him a flash when he walked back out.
I stripped of completely and waited, but by the time he was coming back out I had a full on erection and felt a bit shy about showing it off so I stood with my back to him hoping he would look.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.GENTS TOILETS.   2.showers and urinals   3.wanking in public toilets and the woods/parks etc?   4.How do you get action in public toilets?   5.PUBLIC SHOWERS!  

Comments:
By #662360 25,Feb,22 14:54
I like being seen naked by other guys or women. I go to Germany on business trips and the hotel had a sauna. In Germany everyone gets nude in the sauna. I especially like the admiring glances from women. I sometimes get a hard up erection but in Germany that’s common for men and no one minds.

By Tj1234 [Ignore] 25,Feb,22 09:45 other posts 
I like to be seen naked and let see it hard
By german_guy [Ignore] 25,Feb,22 13:53 other posts 
me too

By #652988 27,Dec,21 20:42
I love people to see me naked and I don't care what grown person sees it I enjoy being seen naked

By Darthshame [Ignore] 15,Dec,19 13:54 other posts 
For you showers it's easy. Some of us take a bit of effort to look good and then it's another problem.

By biguyfunn [Ignore] 14,Dec,19 19:21 other posts 
Never worried me being naked in front of others at a pool or beach changeroom,even had looks and a few smiles when ive walked from the showers with just a towel over my shoulder
By #543402 14,Dec,19 22:40
I would love to see you. I couldn't help checking you out. I'd have to hide my erection
By biguyfunn [Ignore] 14,Dec,19 23:36 other posts 

By #606106 12,Dec,19 13:47
I love getting naked in front of other people and I love it when they do to. I get so excited just thinking about someone seeing my little cock. It's fun to compare mine to another guys who is naked in the same room.

By #64328 12,Dec,19 11:39
I've have always got a thrill out of being seen naked. Even as a boy, I was probably the only boy that looked forward to showering after gym class

By biggripper1 [Ignore] 11,Dec,19 18:53 other posts 
I am now more confident to stand naked in front of folks at swimming. Love seeing others naked as well. I'm 56 and would not do it until recently. A great feeling.

By wycowboy [Ignore] 10,Dec,19 09:33 other posts 
Even though my dick is of a modest size I love for others to see it, hard or not. I stand back from the urinal when pissing and walk around changing rooms nude. If someone stares I sometimes get a stiff one as a thank you to them.

By #518391 10,Dec,19 03:27
I have no problem with stripping off in the change room and showers with strangers around..when everyone else does the same; with workmates I've been slightly more modest with some but not with others...but have never sported a hard-on the such a situation!

By Rudeboy1977 [Ignore] 09,Dec,19 06:53 other posts 
i enjoy the excitement of knowing I might get seen.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off