Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

How do you get action in public toilets?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #218780 [Ignore] 05,Mar,12 03:06
How would I go about doing this? Handjobs, Blowjobs to complete strangers in public toilets.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.GENTS TOILETS.   2.Public toilets.   3.wanking in public toilets and the woods/parks etc?   4.QUESTION: place yourself on top--how??   5.showyourdick for real, public showers & toilets  

Comments:
By #709175 28,Jan,24 08:29
For me public toilets are my preferred cruising site, one that is recognised as such of course. This is how I do it; sit in the end cubicle with the door slightly ajar. This method looks like you are genuinely using the toilet but for those in the know they just push it open a little and look straight at you, no words, it's obvious now, he closes the door and locks it. The best part is his cock will be right in front of you, no bending, no kneeling. just sucking, cumming, swallowing, zip up and off leaving the door slightly ajar. There might be someone else waiting.

By bikev [Ignore] 10,Jan,13 07:26 other posts 
Let him see you are interested by looking directly at his cock then up to his face. If he wants some action he will turn slightly towards you while rubbing his cock. Move closer, reach out and start wanking it for him. If you get as far as giving him a blow job all the better. Just be careful of other people entering the toilet while you are down on your knees with a mouth full of cock. Go into one of the stalls or find somewhere quite.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 05,Mar,12 11:44 other posts 
It's kind of disappeared recently, but there used you be a popular graffito one would see on the wall above urinals: "Show hard for blow". So follow the advice of this graffito and get an erection and make sure the guy next to you sees it. If this doesn't get a response, start stroking. Odds are you'll have him on his knees sucking you in a flash.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off