Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

In the minority as 'cut or 'uncut'

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by new2day [Ignore] 28,Nov,19 11:09  other posts
I used to think circumcision was quite common in the UK, most of my school friends were cut and it was only when I went to college that I found it was in fact uncommon. I've always been quite confident while nude in locker rooms, saunas, showers etc so it's not really bothered me, although I do sometimes notice others have a look out of curiosity.

Anyone ever felt out of place, ashamed or embarrased even when they are the minority?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.IGNORAMUSES   2.cut vs. uncut ..What are you,, and what do you like?   3.do u prefer cut or uncut?   4.Uncut Dicks   5.Let's talk about sex...and bathrooms  

Comments:
By Dickventures [Ignore] 28,Nov,19 14:07 other posts 
Most folk are circumcised in the US, so I’ve never had a problem with it lol
Not like I had the choice, or have been in and such situation for that matter.
By new2day [Ignore] 29,Nov,19 16:03 other posts 
Yeah, that's what I heard, its been more popular and enduring than in Europe outside of religious observation. I spent time at a nudist club and CO hot springs while I was in the US a few years ago, so I fitted right in.

By robitrea [Ignore] 28,Nov,19 20:20 other posts 
When I was in high school all my friends where cut, and at the beginning I was embarrassed for being different. But then I meet this one guy that was super popular and was uncut like me and that made me realize that is was ok to be uncut. Since then I have realized that a lot of the guys I know are uncut and I feel more happy and confident with my cock.
By new2day [Ignore] 29,Nov,19 16:02 other posts 
Kids can be mean, and anything different from the crowd attracts bullying sadly. Glad to hear you found a foreskin ally!

By #518391 29,Nov,19 02:56
I grew up in a mostly circumcised environment, so always felt embarrassed at having a foreskin...but now it's a chanegd situation...I'm circumcised (10 years ago) when most of my mates aren't and I enjoy being different
By new2day [Ignore] 29,Nov,19 16:01 other posts 
Yes, it's good to be different sometimes.

By Pauli [Ignore] 28,Nov,19 14:45 other posts 
Just between 25% and 33% of the world's male population is circumcised. That means, two thirds of males enjoy having an intact penis!

By #583549 28,Nov,19 11:14
I do not worry about it.I am circumcised and about half the people I know are not.It's all good by me!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off