Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Popeye's Chicken Sandwich !!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Nov,19 12:07  other posts
This thread is dedicated to sharing fights and mayhem as shit birds try to be normal and can't ... when ordering a chicken sandwich at Popeye's!

only registered users can see external links

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.poultry   2.Jacking for points   3.Not attracted to pigs, but I love eating ham!   4.An SYD Original Movie Presentation!!!   5.Cumming on food, and eating it.  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Dec,19 11:37 other posts 
Is this going on in "your" city?

How people acted over the Popeyes sandwich: only registered users can see external links

By 3fdfd [Ignore] 19,Nov,19 09:11 other posts 
A guy got killed at a Popeye's in Prince George's County, Maryland, a week for so ago. All over a chicken sandwich.

By #551147 18,Nov,19 14:38
We decided to treat the kids to that Saturday evening. Even though we went about 45 mins. before closing, it was a 30 min. wait in the drive thru. When I told them I needed 6 sammiches they had the nerve to tell me there was a limit of 5. I got that 6th sandwich. 😉
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Nov,19 16:43 other posts 
Shut the front door! They didn't want to feed the entire family? What did they think people were doing with the sandwiches, selling them on Ebay?

So, did you think that the sammich was good?
By #551147 18,Nov,19 19:06
Ahhhhh The magic question! Yes, it was good. BUT! Something was just slightly off from the first round that I had. Different maker? Rushed production? Who knows, but it was NOT quite as good as it was the first time.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Nov,19 20:22 other posts 
Is this your opinion or was your family in agreement, too? What do you think was off? The seasoning, was it overcooked, not enough mayo, not enough pickle (there's only two per sandwich) or wasn't it hot enough?
By #551147 18,Nov,19 20:30
Just my opinion. They didn't get a chance to experience it the first go round. Mine were plain, first and second round, no mayo no pickle. Can't put my finger on what was off. There was quite the gap between the first and second times.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Needless to say, it was good, just not as magnificent as I thought it was the first time. Could just be me I suppose. 🙂

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Nov,19 16:48 other posts 
The sandwich is causing them to brawl in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Is it possible that the long lines, long waits and those goll darn irritable customers that insist on purchasing 6 sandwiches when the limit is 5? Why is this sandwich causing so much commotion that has caused beat downs, murders and now is the cause of the internal ruckus?

By #574505 18,Nov,19 13:55
The nearest popeye's is 45 miles from where I live and never like there chicken..
By DJS [Ignore] 18,Nov,19 15:29 other posts 
Think it the way they roast it,heard they use olive oil to base it,

By phart [Ignore] 18,Nov,19 13:26 other posts 
I think there is a Popeyes not far from me,as in 25 miles or so,but I don't even think of eating there when there is a Chic Fil A right near it with delicious chicken.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Nov,19 12:17 other posts 

Messed up chicken!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off