Tired of ads
on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Where is The wildest place you have recieve a blow job/oral sex??

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #3997 [Ignore] 12,Feb,10 10:15
My stories, My wife and I worked together so she would give me a blow job in the bathroom or we would sneak off to an empty room and she would blow me off.....then once I ate her pussy underneath her desk while there were people walking past but it was during slow hours but people were still walking past!!!

My best one was when we went to a forest perserve to walk around and we went back and sat in the car for a while, and my wife reached over and unzipped my pants and started sucking my cock in the car,and cars were driving past to park i watched as some slowed down, and the guy that was cutting the grass was putting his lawnmower back on the trailer and happend to park next to us, so he is standing there looking in the window watching my wifes head go up and down on my cock.....and i told my wife about him, so picked her head up, look at him and kept sucking my cock and he stood there and watched until i blew my load in my wifes mouth, it was so hott so have him stand there and watch!!!! anyone else have any great stories???

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #54859 22,Feb,10 12:10
Back of a stretch limo. My girlfriend and I were going to the airport on vacation. She finished (I finished) just as we rolled up to the gate. She was still on her knees, facing me, as the driver opened the door for us. She wiped off her mouth, then held out her hand for the driver to help her out of the car. I tucked my self back in, zipped up, and gave the driver a generous tip.
By #3997 22,Feb,10 13:06
Thats hott, that she was on her knees and wiping her mouth while he opened the door, that story was great thanks for sharing, next time you should leave the window to the front open for a min let her unzip your pants and put your cock in her mouth then choose to leave the window open or close it
By #54859 23,Feb,10 10:00
Glad you liked the story. Here's another one (same woman). We'd just finished a nice mid-day meal (I'm a professional cook and made a romantic meal for the two of us.), Her large dining room table was positioned under a big picture window. With the plates and glasses still on the table we started coupling and fondling each other very passionately. She laid me on the table with my head toward the window and my ankles dangling over the side and started kissing my nipples, then working her way down to my pubes while unbuckling my belt and pants. Soon my dick was in her mouth, wet and hard from her enthusiastic attention. After a few minutes she paused and looked out the window. I asked her "What's up". With my dick in her hand, she replied that a man walking by has stopped and is watching us. I tilted my head to see the image of an older man in a large over coat. staring straight at us. For a brief moment I could see changes in my girlfreind's face, moving from embarassment to intrigue to brashness. She took off her top, let the voyer see her tits and continued on my cock until I washed her face with my cum. I love kissing and licking her clean afterwards.

All three of us had a full day.
By #3997 23,Feb,10 11:29
That is hott would have loved to be the guy to watch you and then motion to come in and watch closer

By #55772 21,Feb,10 00:59
It was McGraws Price Hill flowers shop rite on the curve of Warsaw ave. of St. Lawrence corner. He did a really nice bussiness, not sure about the flowers but sure knew how to suck a peter.
By #3997 22,Feb,10 13:07
Nice

By #55772 17,Feb,10 19:11
I had a guy go down on me inside the large storefront window of a Flowershop in Cincinnati one nite, cars driving by maybe 10 or 15 feet away , now that was HOTTTT!!!!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 18,Feb,10 20:43 other posts 
It wasn't by any chance Jones the Florist on East McMillan Street near Park Avenue was it? As you might guess from my posting above I used to live in Cincinnati, on Park Avenue among other places, so I know the city. That part of Walnut Hills is kind of gay, or at least it was when I lived there.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 16,Feb,10 18:58 other posts 
Many years ago very late on a rainy evening another guy and I sucked each other off on stage at an outdoor music ampitheater, Seasongood Pavilion in Eden Park in Cincinnati for anyone who lives there or has been there. There were cars driving past on Art Museum Drive just a few hundred feet away, but it was dark and I don't think anyone saw us. Also in Eden Park when the Marx Theater was under construction, one evening another guy and I managed to find a way inside and we sucked each other off on stage. Later, whenever I went to a concert at Seasongood or a show at the Marx I had warm memories of what happened there.

By #24286 15,Feb,10 09:38
While driving my car along the motorway.I didn't realise I'd slowed right down to the point that trucks were overtaking, affording the truckers a birds eye view. Some of them were blowing their air horns in approval while I had my own horn blown. She didn't let up 'til the job was finished! Fuck the racist arseholes by the way Supa.
By #3997 16,Feb,10 12:22
Thanks northernshaved

By #3997 16,Feb,10 12:22
Thanks for more responses love to hear stories

By #3997 15,Feb,10 09:28
Those are all great stories guys keep them cumming, love hearing about times like these, where your know your not supposed to get it, the best times

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off