Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

penis or genital injuries

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by galaxy123 [Ignore] 05,Feb,19 10:53  other posts
Have you or your partner ever injured or damaged your genitals while having sex or being intimate?
If so what happened? And how bad was it?
It has happened to me a few times over the years and I am curious to see how common it is?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.The law is a ass!   2.GENTIAL WARTS   3.Sex-related injuries...   4.ANNE HECHE RIP   5.Genital beading  

Comments:
By cricrilover [Ignore] 09,Feb,19 07:28 other posts 
Before being circumcised, my brake was often torn when a guy retracted my foreskin tight to the maximum. It was bleeding but nothing serious.
My glans too is often hurt, when a guy jerked me very hard rubbing very hard my galns in his hand as to file. Very often it tears the skin of the crown of my glans ....

By MuckyPup-UK [Ignore] 05,Feb,19 17:57 other posts 
My brother tore his frenulum when seeing to his Mrs needs, bit of bleeding but fully recovered. One off. And my worst thing is catching my cock skin and getting a cut from a firm wank. No lasting damage!
By galaxy123 [Ignore] 06,Feb,19 11:30 other posts 
I have torn my frenulum twice. Once in a bike accident, docs fixed it up. 2 stitches and then similar to your brother it snapped while having sex with a girl at collage. mine bled a lot. now I have almost no frenulum

By pifad [Ignore] 06,Feb,19 09:06 other posts 
Fractured my penis years ago having sex. Although it’s healed and functional it does “crackle” when I bend it while erect

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off