Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

The Cock- NYC

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #67735 [Ignore] 15,Nov,18 21:27
Anyone ever check this place out? Heard some crazy stuff goes on there

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.wanking uncock cock compared to cut cock   2.Cock C-O-N-T-E-ST   3.Cock photo contest !   4.Big Cock and fondling it   5.cock to cock tributes  

Comments:
By pifad [Ignore] 16,Nov,18 00:00 other posts 
Never heard of it. Tell us more
By #67735 16,Nov,18 20:10
It's on First Avenue near Houston St. I've been wanting to go in there but never worked up the courage. I heard from people that have been there that guys will be touchy and may ask to blow you in the bathroom.
By pifad [Ignore] 16,Nov,18 21:11 other posts 
Sounds good to me
By spermkiss [Ignore] 17,Nov,18 10:27 other posts 
So what's holding you back? This sounds like a fun place.
By #67735 17,Nov,18 10:30
I guess I'm scared that I'll like it a lot and become a regular
By spermkiss [Ignore] 17,Nov,18 15:27 other posts 
Why is that bad?
By #67735 18,Nov,18 00:08
Had a strict upbringing, going somewhere like that is way out of my comfort zone
By spermkiss [Ignore] 18,Nov,18 11:13 other posts 
That's all the more reason to go. As Mark Twain said, in twenty years we regret more the things we didn't do than the things we did. So go, man, and enjoy being felt out by a crowd on men on the floor and enjoy a nice BJ in the rest room.

For what it's worth, years ago when I lived in San Francisco there was a bar where it was de rigeur late in the evening for all the guys to open their fly and get their dick out. Guys would mingle feeling each other out. Fun.

By cruz69696969 [Ignore] 17,Nov,18 01:39 other posts 
This place could be in my future. You saying what may go on has put it on my fantasy list. Maybe see you there, soon

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off